whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Ali! πŸ˜­πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Kuzey! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Hello Aashicim! πŸ€—
Missed you and your bunny rosy posts so much here! β€οΈπŸ˜†

What to say, Today's episode was too much heartbreaking and emotionally draining for me. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Ali. πŸ’”
Detailed post tomorrow. πŸ˜ƒ
Coolsam25 thumbnail
Hey all the kuzey guney fans . I am also a very big fan of kuzey guney and newly joint this thread . We all want zindagi to air kuzey guney season 2 . There arr many people who do not hav acces online and cant rate or comment specially old age and many other people but there is quite a huge following of kuzey guney .I request all of members here and supportesof kuzey guney that we have to create something and request zindagi to air the season 2 . I request u all to go to the feedback page at this link http://www.zindagitv.in/zindagitv-feedback/. And give the feedback to bring kuzey guney back after snowdrop at that slot. More the prople will request here officially more are the chances of kuzey guneh airing asap. They retelecast the show or continue depending on user demand ao we gotta show even on facebook and twitter we have to show support bit spresd this to every thread and forum u guyz knoe... who all is in support with me waiting for everyone's reply:)
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
I don't really know what to say or write about the whole emotionally draining episode last night. πŸ₯Ί
Ali. πŸ’”
Kuzey's Bhai, Kuzey's Atrangi Yaar and the closest to family he ever had. The whole sequence was so heartbreaking and depressing that even after the episode ended, me and my mum were so upset at whatever happened. And this makes me even more eager for second episode and I just hope Zindagi comes up with it otherwise the backlash coming in from the people isn't good. 

Since the episode began, I kinda had an inkling that Ferhat will finish everything that Kuzey started and it came round in a full circle exactly that. 
That man who had helped Kuzey was killed, Shermin caretaker was killed under the pretense of accident and even Shermin was murdered which perhaps is making Simay realize that how exactly dangerous he is, and what mistake she's commiting by being with him. The kind of man Ferhat is, he wouldn't mind killing her too for she had seen what he had done to her when she tried snooping around. 
All those msgs from Kuzey from everyone seemed suspicious to me cuz Kuzey never msgs anyone for help, he deals with the situation himself. 

His fearful, helpless state when Ferhat told him that someone very dear to him is about to die today, the way he asked him to kill him but spare everyone else. 
Kuzey rushing up to Beykoze, and thankfully Guney and Zeynep were rescued and even Miss JPKB.
But what made me hate her character more yesterday was the fact that she was crying over her love life like some crazy sissy instead of informing their friend circle when Kuzey told her its Ferhat's plan! Instead of being worried about the dirty, dangerous game Ferhat was about to play on them, she was crying over Kuzey. πŸ˜‘😑
You crazy bitch! Just stop with your goddamn crying and act like a woman! She tried calling Ali, but that was unreachable so couldn't she try calling him again rather sitting and shedding tears on her so called love? πŸ€¬
If she hadn't been such a pathetic woman, maybe Ali would've been saved or rescued. Neither one did she call back to enquire Guney or Zeynep about the situation! I'm sure she must be sitting somewhere ranting her Jungli Phoolon Ki Bel Se! πŸ€¬
Now even if she suffers her worst time with Baris or goes through a 360 character change, I'm gonna detest her more and as it is I feel zero sympathy for her.  
I'm just glad she wasn't with Ali at his last time for that bitch doesn't deserves it. 

The whole last 20-25 minutes of the episode were so hurting! πŸ˜­β€οΈ
The way Kuzey got so helpless after knowing that it's Ali who Ferhat has targeted, The gunshot and the phone fell from Kuzey's hands. πŸ˜­
The way he asked him to keep talking, reminded him of the love letters he wrote to their maths and english teachers who eventually fell in love and got married, the way Kuzey kept asking God to help him, The way he kept assuring Ali, "Fikar Mat Kar Meri Jaan!" was so so so heartachingly beautiful and upsetting! πŸ’”πŸ’”  
Kuzey running up to him and Ali waving his hand to him and those final moments were so hurting and Kuzey's cries. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Even Guney was crying! The last closing scene was so hurting. 
And the way Hilal synced the scene where Kuzey is looking for Ali, screaming frantically to where Ali was looking for him in the graveyard. Brilliant and Beautiful! πŸ‘

Now Kuzey has nothing to lose and by killing Ali, Ferhat has indeed hit on his very raw nerve. Aur Ghayal Sher Zyaada Khatarnaak Hota Hai..!! Ferhat has just signed his own death warrant. πŸ˜‘
Now Season 2, for me will only be about Kuzey Guney and Burak.
Baris proposed Miss JPKB so she can go ahead marry him ASAP, produce Changu Mangu and get the hell out to Amazon Rainforests!! Whether a lion eats up their whole family, I don't give a rats ass about it. πŸ˜‘
She doesn't deserves a man like Kuzey and yesterday I just had the urge to keep slapping her so hard! Pathetic Attention Seeking Desperate Woman. 
I dunno what to say to those women who find his cheap disgusting lusty stare intense and deep! Really? πŸ€£
Please get yourself a new dictionary of romance. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Though Serhat is a good actor! I loved him in the scene where he was shouting at Venus that he doesn't wants anything from the Sinaners. β­οΈ
Though the star yesterday was Kivanc! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kivo nailed it brilliantly in his emotional helpless scenes! His every expression in the last 20-25 minutes were just plain brilliance and kudos to his dubbing artist who did a tremendous job! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bugra's expressions in those last 10 minutes were to amazing! β­οΈπŸ‘
My Both Boys Nailed It! :*

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To be honest, this is one of the most heartbreaking review I'm gonna write, for such an emotionally draining episode. πŸ’”

I don't even know from where should I begin. My heart went out for Kuzey yesterday when he literally begged Ferhat not to harm anybody... That helpless expression he had when the moron warned him that today he would lose his someone dear. πŸ’”πŸ’”
The moment Kuzey heard that gunshot on phone & since then, went on searching for Ali eagerly, I mean one cannot even imagine how devastating moment it must have been for him when he saw his best friend, his brother taking his last breaths & dying in his arms. 😭πŸ₯Ί
And why did Ali have to sacrifice his life for Kuzey? Just because of some maniac enemy, who was out to take revenge and that moron hit the most sensitive spot of Kuzey by making Ali his prey! 😑😑

I was literally teary eyed when Kuzey just stared at the deceased Ali and screamed out "Mere Bhai!", crying & hugging Ali helplessly. I'm saying this honestly- No one, NO ONE will ever understand how Kuzey felt when his ONLY TRUE FRIEND died in his arms.
And with Ali's death, poor chap lost that sole person with whom he shared everything, with whom he would feel free to be around and who treated him as an elder brother. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Mera Kuzeycim! 😭 :(

And of course I feel bad for Ali, for Kuzey this guy was more than what an actual brother could be! He lost his life for no fault, despite of that he asked Kuzey to not waste his precious life by going after revenge from Ferhat, adviced him to make the best out of his life. πŸ’”
Oh Ali, do you realize what a gem you were in the name of friend? πŸ₯Ί

Such a worst move by Ferhat! By killing Ali, I fear he'll bring out the worst from Kuzey's impulsive & vengeful attitude. Just imagine how he would look out for Ferhat after this! I agree @Shano, Kuzey is now that ghayal sher who'll now not think even for once before doing anything against Ferhat.

Even Zeynep & Guney were shattered at that critical moment. The two knew what Ali meant for Kuzey & a special mention to that particular moment when Ali stopped speaking and Guney stared at him with numb expressions...πŸ₯Ί While Kuzey was devastated, Guney was terrified to realize what happened in a spur of moment!
Though before this, I even liked how Guney smiled tearfully when Kuzey tried to lighten up the situation for Ali on phone & mentioned about those love letters to teachers. These guys were actually close friends than how much we were shown, par ab sab khatam ho gaya. πŸ’”πŸ˜”

Oh you idiot stupid Cemre, only if you stopped thinking about your so-called love life just for once and realize about the seriousness of the situation, maybe there was a chance of saving Ali. I can't believe how calmly & normally she was telling Zeynep about Ferhat's plan, and then resumed back to crying over her adhoori prem kahani. 🀒🀒 Even my mom was like "Iss ladki ke paas dimaag naam ki cheez hai ya nahi?!"
Her friend circle is in some great trouble & instead of trying to call Ali again or talk to Zeynep/Guney about the situation she sits & whines over her love life! 😡

Needless to say that Kivanc rocked the episode, he actually stole the episode for me with his sheer brilliance in acting. β­οΈ Mr. Kivanc Tatlitug, you've earned an admirer in me now. <3 *runs to Turkey, hunts down for Kivanc & showers numerous hugs & kisses on him* Because he deserves it. πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

Then the whole direction of the scene, the way Hilal captured all the emotions of not only Kuzey & Ali, but also of Zeynep & Guney... It was beyond amazing. β­οΈβ­οΈ
Plus Toygar had a haunting background score playing during those last few minutes, that was just... Speechless. ⭐️

I'll come up with a separate post shortly. 😳 Because Rosy has so many things to share plus I missed this DT. πŸ€—
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

But Gultan was so wrong when she pointed out that Kuzey went to jail solely cuz he wanted to avenge his brother? NO! He went to prison solely for his brother, to secure the bright future he had knowing that it wouldn't effect him cuz he was labeled as the irresponsible child. 

@Red- I think Gulten said those things in reference to Kuzey's remarks. I dunno if that scene has been aired yet or not where Kuzey mentions that he went to jail only to make Guney feel guilty.
Have you watched this scene? I came across this long time back & this is what I meant to say the other day, when I wrote that something strange will be revealed about Kuzey in upcoming episodes which I couldn't believe. πŸ€”

No matter how much hatred brews up between both brothers or how much bitter Kuzey becomes towards Guney, I cannot believe Kuzey whenever he says that he went to jail only to punish Guney. Because this is not what a brother like Kuzey would do.

Then like we all say, the major reason for Kuzey to take this step was obviously to save Guney's bright future.

Welcome back, Roseyjiii πŸ€—. I was hoping we d all be able to see the 2nd season together & enjoy, but let s see if the channel will oblige us πŸ˜•

Anyway, the scene highlighted in red, I havent yet seen those epis, I ve just finished the birthday epi, matlab 36th epi & I dont exactly remember this Gulten scene, but as @Rosey mentioned she d seen that particular scene, well, it hasnt been aired yet, it ll come in the 50th epi only where Kuzey ll tell this to Cemre. Wont let out any more in case the channel s planning to show the next season soon πŸ˜›

And Roseyjii, I agree with ur views regarding Kuzey, he s simply not the guy to plan so well before jumping to do something like this. He s the guy who always acts before he thinks & lets his emotions rule his head,  emotions like love, sacrifice, guilt etc, not revenge or anger, so no way could he be so calculative as to have planned to take revenge on Guney by going to jail. And as u said Kuzey was in no state to think such things bcos he d just suffered a big shock & heartbreak not to mention his father hitting him & also he drinks to try to forget all this so where he d have planned for revenge God knows! 

I still dont understand why Kuzey says that bcos when he confessed to Ali he said his family, particularly mom made him do it & also his own guilt of being responsible indirectly for the accident. But Guney also accuses him of the same, if u remember, in one of the earlier epis, the day I washed my hands off Guney was for that scene in fact πŸ˜†, but I still will never believe Kuzey of such a calculative thing! 
Edited by ngayou - 7 years ago
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww, come on , gals, u cant put all the blame on Cemre for Ali s death. Am not here to support her blindly, but if u think on the scenes, even Kuzey didnt think to call Ali to inform him & he remembered only at the last moment & neither did Zeynep or Guney remember when actually they were with Kuzey & saw how anxious he was regarding what Ferhat was planning to do. So if u ve to blame, blame everyone & remember when Ferhat warns Kuzey to save the one he loves most bcos he ll kill that person today, Kuzey remembered only to inform Cemre about it & not Zeynep or Ali unfortunately . And Cemre definitely couldnt have guessed the gravity of the situation having not seen Kuzey or know any other details! 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I haven't watched this show in the longest of time, but I somehow managed to watch the end moment and Ali's death, and now I'm kicking myself for watching it!! He was Kuzey's best friend and brother, more than Guney ever was, it was really sad to watch him die in Kuzey's arms πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Even Guney and Zeynep had tears in their eyes. Poor Kuzey, watching him weep was really painful!!😭
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey girls,
Kuzey Guney is returning soon with a new season as per Zindagi's announcement today on their Facebook page.
So, be happy girls!! 😊πŸ₯³

Melkor thumbnail
Okay guys!!! I know I have been like Mr India from this DT.But please please forgive me for that.
But I had a lot to catch up with KG.So I took a KG marathon last night.

Now coming to the finale,I have one word for it.Heartbreaking.πŸ’”
😭😭 Ali was not only Kuzey's best friend but his soul brother.He was Kuzey's biggest support system.He was the one who stood by Kuzey in every circumstance.And he was loved by the audience too.
Therefore watching this episode shattered me.

But the one who was affected by it the most was Kuzey.It was really painful when he came to know that Ali was the target.It was the final injustice which could have happened with Kuzey.When will this emotional carnage end?? Ferhat's cruelty knows no bounds.I am wondering is he even a human?  What is this obsession with seeing Kuzey suffer so that he is ready to go to any extent?? Ferhat is nothing more than a psychopath.
By doing so he has pushed Kuzey till the last limit.Ferhat brought out Kuzey's Rudra Roop.

Guney and Zeynep also looked shocked and grieved.

I just have no words to describe my loathing for Miss JPKB.I have never seen such a despicable FL before😑Ferhat should have targeted her instead of Ali.Ek saath sabko chutkara mil jaata.Kuzey would have been upset for some time and then recovered.
Now I just want this bitch to go to hell or go anywhere with Baris but go faraway from Kuzey.
Baris can make Junglee Phoolon Ki Bel Ka taj,earrings,necklace and accessories for her.But baksh do Kuzey ko aur humko.

The star of the episode-KivancπŸ‘
This guy is a powerful actor.He nailed each and every moment.Kuzey's pain,fear,grief and anxiety was brought out perfectly by him.He is a powerhouse of talent.No wonderπŸ‘πŸ‘His acting gave me goosebumps.

BTW I was super upset about KG ending but then S2 is on the way.Whoopie!!!(Rosesh Sarabhai style)πŸ₯³