Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PART 186

Ram began to feel uneasy as he placed himself in the car seat. His mind told him to go back home, but his heart... his heart kept driving itself back to the London outhouse in front of him. 

His gaze fell at a window on the highest floor, and the faint sight of someone looking down at him. A child, perhaps. 

He put out a small smile, in the hope the child would smile in return. 

"Sir, shall we move?" 

Ram nodded as the car began to speed off. 

He had failed, perhaps in a way unlike any other. He felt like he was walking away with a personal loss. 

He had no option now, but to wait. Wait as long as Time itself wanted to. 

------------

Valmiki hurried up the steps to Siya's room, only to find her already at the window, her eyes following the trails of Rams car. 

"Siya," he could only manage to whisper. 

The woman who turned to look at him had red eyes, and for the first time since the birth of the children, she felt broken. Broken and selfish. Words she had never dreamt for herself. 

"Its alright, my child. We can call him back, if you want." 

Siya controlled herself for a moment, but couldnt help herself as an onslaught of tears fell on their own. 

The children fell silent on seeing her this way, as Sir took a step towards her,and she cried in his care. 

"They recognized him Sir, from afar..I dont.. Dont know what to do anymore." 

"You can call him back Siya, or you can go to him. Everything must have died down by now."

Siya slowly wiped her tears. 

"I will go back, thats for sure. But.. "

"But what Siya?" 

The strong, sensible Siya was back, right from the look in her eyes. 

"I will make my children ready, and then take them back.I will prepare them for every adversity, and every problem they might face, and then take them."

He was about to comment, but stopped, realising the impact and truth in Siyas words. 

"As you wish my dear.But I just hope, the day comes soon, very soon." 

----------------------------------

A short part, but only because a big reveal is up next!

Winter1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why again a ……cliffhanger!!

This is just crazy 😢

Pls update asap.Pls.

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Feeling bad for Ram he is almost there but in this game of destiny, he gets disappointment🙃

True she needs to prepare them, for now, the media is silent but what if with her they bombarded them with questions so she needs to prepare for this

Both of them are interested in music.....so are u going to follow Ramayan for this track? But how will they reach Ram through music competition or what? 

What big revelation u are talking about? Related to Siya's return? Or Kshitija? Or something else related to the past affecting their present? or someone/the original culprit is behind this media issue according to that person his/her representative is working?

This guessing work is killing me 😂so I am doing the work 'to wait' 

SenAnu thumbnail

PART 187 

5 Years Later 

"Tau!!" 

Ram adjusted his spectacles, his sight falling on the little girl trotting towards him, her eyes running between him and his laptop. 

"Yes, my jaan?" 

She came easily into his arms as he made her sit on his desk. 

"Tau my birthday is coming!" 

The little girl, although no more than 2 feet in her all encompassing height, already had an impressive vocabulary and could win anyone over with her words and bright smile. 

"Oh my god, my Somu is growing up so fast!" He pulled her cheeks lightly. 

"What do you want for your birthday party jaan?"

Somada pretended to be in deep thought, her lips and cheeks pursing and making Ram control his laugh. 

"I want a chocolate cake, a BIG chocolate rainbow, a chocolate table and... "

"Somada!" 

The two turned to look at Urmila, whod been running behind her all this while. She was tired and panting, but the timeless glow on her as the years passed made her skin glow with a golden hue. 

"Atleast finish your food before troubling your Tau, Somu." 

Somada smiled a little as she and Ram shared a little laugh. 

"Why did you not finish your food before coming Somu?" He asked. 

"I dont want to eat anymore!" 

"But if you dont eat, how will you become big and strong to eat the chocolate cake all by yourself? Then you wont be able to finish it, and Mumma Papa will get very angry and not give you any more chocolate cake." 

She seemed to ponder for a moment, as she asked Ram to help her down. 

"Okay.. I will eat and come back!" 

Ram laughed at her antics as she trotted towards their room. 

"Im sorry Bhaiyya," Urmila said. "She disturbs you every now and then." 

"Mila," he said softly. "I wish she continues to disturb me like this for the rest of her life. I love it." 

Urmila smiled. He knew, how she filled a part of the gap in his heart, the gap of being away from his daughter even after knowing, he had one.

And not only her. Pushkar and Subahu were the pearls of his eye. He was the one that spoiled them the most, and loved them more than anything else at each moment. Whenever the kids wanted to play, theyd go running to him. And the tired but ever similing Ram would be their muse for as long as they wanted. 

"Have you thought of who to call for her birthday party Mila?" 

"Im not sure, Bhaiyya," she replied. "We can call a party magician, but the we already had one for Pushkars birthday.. " 

There was a pause, as something came to Urmilas mind. 

"Bhaiyya, theres this singer brother sister duo, who are very popular nowadays on the Internet. Theyre only maybe 6 years old, but they sing really well, and Somu keeps watching their videos now and then. 

Can we try to get them? They will enjoy the kids party too and itll be fun to listen to them. " 

Ram seemed to think for a moment.

"Sure, but do they do private shows and all? "

"I dont think so Bhaiyya, but we could ask them once." 

Ram nodded, as Urmila walked back to her room. 

He hadnt pushed her further with any questions, but the stroke of intuition hit him again. 

This party was going to be unique, he said to himself. 

------------

"Mamma!" 

Siya turned from her laptop to look at Lavya calling her at the little piano he had. 

"Mamma see I learnt this song!" 

He played a sweet melody on the keys as Kshitija sang along in the brightest of voices one could hear. 

The two had found their way in the world of music, and the small snippets of theirs that Sir would put up on their Centre's page had gone viral, owing to their talent and cuteness. 

Yet, he was very careful to never reveal their names or identity. The world merely knew them as two talented children and nothing more. 

"Wow!!!" Siya clapped as the melody ended.

She hugged them tightly as they kissed her back. 

"Mumma after I finish my homework I will learn a new song!" 

"As you wish Sir!" Siya teased him, making the two laugh. 

Very diligently they sat at their own desks and began solving the few homework questions they had been given in their first week of school. 

Siya smiled at them, yet a piece of her heart always questioned her - Did I take a lot away from them? Do they deserve a childhood away from home? Can I give them the best of what they deserve?

The questions pushed Siya to work harder and harder each day, yet hiding all her success from the world simultaneously. 

Her children were beyond their years. But did they need to grow up so early? 

Siya tried to push the negative thoughts away, as she got back to checking the Centres emails. With passing days, her Sir had given her more responsibilities, and she enjoyed them with her heart. 

She browsed through, when her eye fell on one mail, her heart responding by stopping in its way. 

'A Request to the Centre - Ram Suryavanshi' 

Siya prepared her mind body and soul, anticipating nothing and everything before opening the mail.

Respected Sir,

Hope this email finds you well. 

This email is from Ram Suryavanshi, personally .

We as the Suryavanshi family are followers of the morally exquisite and empathetic work that you do for the welfare of little children, and hence have been regularly engaging in the same in the small way that we can. 

In the last few days, we have come across two children from your Centre, preparing beautiful songs to be posted on social media and these songs are getting wide attention, as is rightly so. They are truly blessed and talented in their skill. 

We know that you are very protective regarding the identity and well being of your children, but It would be of a great honour to us if the two could kindly be present and enjoy my Niece Somada's (daughter of Lakshman Suryavanshi and Urmila Seerdhwaj)  5th Birthday Party, to be hosted on the 8th of April in New Delhi at the Suryavanshi Residence. She is a fan of the childrens' singing and would love to have them over. 

All expenses for their travel will be covered by us and they will recieve the best hospitality here, it is my assurance. If it is possible for you and/or their guardian to come along, then please do bring them too. They are most welcome. 

I understand it is a matter of security concern for you, but I assure you, that their identity or safety will not be compromised in any way. They will receive the same care and love as the other children in our house have. 

Please do let me know of your desicion. We will be eagerly awaiting a positive response. 

We also wish to make the second round of donations to your fund. We hope it will play a small part in making the lives of the children at your Home much more colourful. 

Thanking you, 

Ram Suryavanshi. 

---------------------

Siya sank deep into her chair with each word. 

He had to request for his own children to come home. 

And Somada, her little one.. she would be turning 5 already! 

The fast pace of time hit her as she realised how long she had spent without the love of Home, and how they had stayed away from each other for so long. 

The answers to her questions began to dawn upon her. 

It was time for them to go home, once and for all. 

-------------------------

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somada is undoubtedly the cutest lil girl.... she made Ram laugh💫🤍 the best thing I must say.

Further the mail and everything... it was amazing. 

How you are putting everything together, the singing interest and everything perfectly awesome!!!

I was smiling all through the update until this line came up

"He had to request for his own children to come home. "

🥺🥺🥺🥺😭💔

Goddd... enough now, years have passed 

Just can't wait to see them together once and forever 

Love 

Mohini

Arpita00001 thumbnail

5saal ka leap!!pehele ke bhi 8-8months the toh sab kitne bade hogaye 

Ohh Somu our cutipie🤩😍kiya bas main hi huin jise yeh Urmila ki carbon copy lagi? Lagneki kiya baat hain toh ushiki beti so hogi hi na😂 main kabhi kabhi silly bate karne lagti😂😂

Jokes apart...Somu and baki dono sabko kitna help kar rahe bakiyon ki kami purane karne main jald hi wapas aayenge toh sab fir happy hojayenge kiya inn tino apne bade bhai behen ke bare main pata hain?

Chocolate ka sab kuch 😂it remind something realated to my childhood chota bheem main choclate duniya dekhke yeh sochti thi real main exist karta😂 I don't think Lakshman Somu ko danta ta hoga daanti Urmila jyaada hogi kabhi karta hoga gussa par kam afterall she is Daddy's princess so main yeh imagine kar rahi Urmila dant rahi hogi Laksh Urmila se bachata hoga baki toh Ram hain hi sabhi ko bachane😌 

Yeh unhi dono ki baat hi kar rahe toh Kiya Somu ka bday inki family ko fir se complete karega? Toh Somu ka bday sabse best bday hoga🥺undono ke face toh dekhe honge pehechan nahin jayenge?? toh yeh kitna best hoga 🥺🥺

Fir story end ho jayega??didi plz additional chs dena family reunion ke baad kuch happy moments ke chs kuch dena plz..

Edited by Arpita00001 - 2 years ago
SenAnu thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

PART 188

"Ma, are we going to India?" 

Lavyas big and excited eyes called out to her, as she checked the brought out the luggage bags. 

After a long time, Siya's heart was no longer in guilt. It was a weird concoction of emotions; she was excited, yet anxious. Happy, yet worried. How would they react when they saw her, after such a long time? Would they be angry? 

And most importantly, how would Ram react? And would the children accept him warmly? 

"Ma, we are going to meet Papa also, right?" 

Siya looked into Kshitijas big eyes as her worries seemed to dim down. Her children were far more mature than she had thought them to be, and even if there came a problem, Siya knew, that she needn't worry about their well being, ever. 

Her Sir walked in with their tickets in hand. 

"I'm so happy you took this decision Siya. I and everyone else will miss you, but nothing will make us happier than seeing you with everyone there." 

Siya smiled as she embraced him, the daughter in her silently thanking her father, guardian, and angel. 

"I will keep coming back. And I'll make sure I stay in contact with all the children here." She moved away as the two shared an emotional moment. 

"Okay then," he said. "You carry on packing. We leave day after, 10 pm from here."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your children have been so nice during this journey," the air hostess smiled as they began to walk off the plane. 

The goodbyes back in London had been tough. The children there had become no less than her own, but she promised them and herself to teach them regularly and come and visit them whenever possible. She would never forget the children or the other women there; they had been with her when no one else was, without any judgement or question. 

Kshitija and Lavya had spent the entire time looking outside the plane window, in awe of the clouds and the new world that was coming to them. 

And when Siya finally touched Indian ground with them, memories came flooding back to her. 

The time she and Ram had arrived in India from Vatika. Theyd been through everything together, yet away from each other. Shed never dreamt that she would have to run through these emotions again, but life has a funny plan of itself. 

"Ma we're here!" 

Siya picked them up as they proceeded towards the airport. 

"Siya, do you want to go home directly or..." 

"No Sir, I .. I need some time. Can we spend the morning in a hotel, and then in the evening, I'll go there directly?" 

"As you wish," he smiled. "Anyways, there not very far now." 

They were never, Siya smiled to herself. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is my little Somu up?"

Ram came slowly into her room, as Somada opened her eyes and jumped into her Tau's arms. 

"TAU! Its my birthday!"

"I know! How is my Somu growing up so fast! Happy birthday, dear."

Her cousins all came flooding into the room, as they all smiled and began playing in their own little world. 

"Good Morning Bhaiyya," Lakshman walked upto him. His eyes bright, but signs of passing age beginning to show around her temples reminded Ram of himself.

"Good morning. So, when are the people coming for the setup?" 

"They'll be here in an hour Bhaiyya." 

"And the children? Are they coming?" 

"Yes Bhaiyya, I heard that theyve landed, theyll be coming soon." 

Maanvi walked in and wished her, as she took all the kids down for breakfast. 

"Alright then, Ill move on. I have a feeling that, this birthday of hers is going to be very special," Ram said as he walked down.

Suddenly, Urmila walked in only to find Lakshman smiling widely. 

"What happened?" 

Lakshman held her by the shoulders, looking deep into her eyes. 

"Mila, you told me right, that you were feeling that theres something different about Somu's birthday this year? Bhaiyya said that too! And Mila, the singer duo, the brother sister duo...  I told you right, that the first time I saw them, I just felt there was something close they had in common with Bhaiyyas face.. Could it be that they.." 

"No," Urmila said softly, looking away. 

"But why Mila? Why not?" 

Urmila fell silent for a moment. 

"I dont want to make myself believe it, I will only hurt myself again."

"In these 6 years, Ive waited for Di and my babies every single day, in the hope that they would show up at our door, celebrate my birthday with me, celebrate the childrens' birthdays. But that has never happened. And today, I wont hurt myself again with the same thoughts."

Lakshman turned her to face him, wiping a tear off her cheek. 

"I know, Mila. You and I have gone through a lot, but we couldnt speak a word, because if we break down, Bhaiyya would break down too. And we cant let that happen, can we?" 

Mila shook her head, like a little child. 

"But it shouldnt stop us from believing, right? I know, that Bhabi will come home soon. And I will not stop believing that, ever. Who knows, maybe she could be coming soon."

-------

IM BACK <3

Next Update: Homecoming !

P.S. The next update will come very soon, half has been written :)

Arpita00001 thumbnail

Indeed Somu's Bday is special!!🤩🤩Aakhir bday pe family milan jo hoga sab complete jo honge..... Her bday gonna bring an end to every suffering and every pain she is so much similar to lakshmila like them she can bring that lost happiness sry I am ranting about Lakshmila only we can say it as my biasness toward them....😌 Siya's return on Somu's bday makes it more special 

Super speed wale jaldi main update dalne ki kosis karna eagerly waiting for the next part🤩

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago
SenAnu thumbnail

PART 189 

Siya settled herself in the car seat, her heart thudding against her chest. Holding Lavya and Kshitija close to her, Siya's anxiety increased with each passing moment. 

"Where to, Sir?" The driver asked her Sir. 

"Suryavanshi Mansion, if youre ready, Siya." 

"As ready as Ill ever be," she smiled as the car set off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Pushkar Bhaiyya, why is Subahu taking so much time to get ready?" 

Somada and Pushkar sat on the swing in their lawn as the guests began to come in for her party. 

"I dont know Somu, but maybe because hes so small, he cant do anything himself, and Chachi has to help him wear his pants." 

The two giggled at their own joke as Bharat took a picture of them. 

"What are you two laughing about? Teasing your little brother again?" 

"No Papa," Pushkar said sweetly. "But why is he taking so long? Ask him to come down fast, na!" 

"And you said the brother sister I see singing on TV will be here too, where are they Chote Tau?" 

Bharat acted as if he was in deep thought. 

"Hmm, youre very right Somu. You two wait here, and I will go and check right now." Bharat ruffled their hair as he walked inside. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Here we are, Maam." 

Tears and joy, both came rushing to her as the car stopped in front the magnanimous gates. 

She was home, finally. 

"I..I.. Sir, please take Lavya and Kshitija with you. Ill wait here." 

"But Siya, why will you.." 

"Sir, I will come inside. I just need a moment. They must be waiting for these two. You take them in. I dont think Ram will be able to recognize you anyway." 

She turned to the children, kissing them on their head. 

"You remember what Ive taught you, right? If they ask you about me, tell them that your mom will come inside in some time. And if you see Papa, greet him and behave well, okay?" 

"Okay Maa," they said and got off. Only a few moments, Siya said to herself. 

She watched them walk inside, walking home. 

Siya pushed herself against the dried walls, trying to push her sobs away as she calmed her breaths, and waited for catch the perfect moment when her heart would tell her, that she was ready. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, just keep the seating ready there and.." 

Urmilas eyes shifted from the attendants, to the man at the door entering with two small figures behind him. 

"Hi, you must be Urmila Seerdhwaj? I am Valmiki, the head of the NGO you had contacted." 

"Oh, yes Sir!" Urmila tried to have a closer look at the children behind him. "We welcome you here. Was your flight alright?" 

"Yes it was, thank you." 

Urmila nodded. 

"Have you come with them only? Or has anyone else come along? We will be more than happy to accomodate them here as well, its my daughter's birthday. She would love to have more people around her to celebrate the occassion." 

"She is a very sweet girl, it seems. Yes, the childrens' mother has come along. And she will be visiting you all very soon." 

Urmila bent down to meet the faces of the children, still hiding behind Sir's frame. 

"Hey, Im your friend! Wont you shake your hands with me?" 

The two siblings looked at each other and stepped ahead. They spread a smile at her, and shook her extended hand. 

Urmila touched their soft hands, and her eyes were transfixed at Kshitijas face. 

She was no more in their living room in Delhi, she was back home. And in front of her, was her Siya di, the Siya di she had grown up with, played with. And in Lavyas face, were those solemn eyes, Ram's calm soft gaze.

The resemblance was uncanny. Was it only her mind missing her Siya di, or was it truly... 

"Maam, where are the other children?" 

Urmila stood up to look at Sir. 

"Yes, they are.. uh, in the backyard. Please come with me. Ill take you." 

Sir looked behind, the gates still empty. She would come soon, but meanwhile, he took them inside.

-------------------------------------------

"This is Pushkar, this little baby is Subahu... and this one is Somada," Urmila happily  introduced them all. And the chilren found themselves at joy, having found new partners to spend their time with. 

They say that children have hearts pure as glass. They can see through everyone, and mould themselves to adapt to anyone they like. 

"Can I call you Didi?" Somada asked innocently walking upto Kshitija. 

"Yes, ofcourse!" She smiled as they went to play. 

Urmila left the backyard, attending to everyone else who was walking in. All their associates, friends and their children had been called. Ram had made sure, Somada would have her birthday just the way she wanted. 

--------------------------------------------- 

"Bhaiyya, please come down, Somu's saying she wont cut the cake unless you stand with her." 

Ram smiled at Bharat as he went back down, his eyes falling on the picture of him and Siya at their bedside table once again. It was on occassions like these, when his heart broke into even more pieces than he could ever imagine. Each time, it was almost a surprise, his heart reminding him how much he actually missed her, and their little ones. 

Putting on his coat, Ram walked down to the backyard. 

"Tau! Where were you?!" 

"Im so sorry my dear," he said, kissing her head. "Here I am, now dont make anyone wait, and lets cut your chocolate cake quickly." 

Somada smiled as Ram held the small knife with her. Somada cut the cake as everyone sang along. 

Like a big girl, she cut her own piece and gave a bite to her parents, followed by her brothers. 

"Bharat, where are the children? Have they not arrived yet?" 

Bharat looked around. 

"No Bhaiyya, theyve come, but I went their Sir took them backstage to get ready." 

"Oh, they missed the cake cutting. Please ask them to have the cake with dinner then." 

Bharat nodded. Everyone began to get seated as the announcer got ready to commence the program. 

"Thank you for your presence today ladies and gentlemen," she began. "We are here to celebrate the birthday of our sweet little princess, Somada today as she turns 5! Lets all have a big cheer for her!" 

The crowd clapped along, Somada clapping for herself in her innocence. 

"For todays evening, we have two special guests all the way from London, who have become an internet sensation with their musical talents and beautiful voice. And mind you, they too are tiny tots themselves! This is their first show in the presence of a gathering, only on the special request of Mr Ram Suryavanshi himself. So we hope both they and we as a audience have a great time together today." 

"Without further ado, for the first time, lets welcome our musical talents, the sensational singing duo, Lavya and Kshitija!" 

The thunderous claps fell silent to Rams ears as he heard their name for the first time and saw them walking towards the stage. 

Kshitija, in her flowery gown and Lavya, in his shirt and pant. The two were so calm, so pure. Only love, and love for miles beyond reflected in their eyes. There was a brief moment when their eyes met Ram's, and he felt a cloth being dusted off over his untouched heart. 

Their names, were the names he and Siya had chosen. But no, it could be a mere co - incidence. How could it be? How could he not have known if they were his own, earlier? Wouldnt he have come to know from someone? From somewhere? 

You wouldnt, Ram. A voice seemed to speak to him. 

You wouldnt, if someone wouldnt want you to. 

And the only someone could be... her. 

But if it was her, why would she send the children here? Did she not know that they were coming here? 

Or did she, and was she here too? 

Ram sat frozen in his seat, their sweet voices touching each of their souls as they song a ballad of a mother and her children. He could see everyone's eyes turning watery with emotion, as did his. The song, the turmoil inside, the confusion; everything brought tears and nothing else. 

He came out of his senses, only to see everyone clapping loudly for the two. Their performance had ended. The children stepped down, as everyone greeted them. 

"You sing so well!" 

"You are so talented!" 

And the two took all the compliments with gratitude. 

Maanvi stepped ahead and blessed them. "You two have been so well brought up. Has anyone come with you, I really want to meet them. You.. you remind me of someone." 

Rams ears perked up at her words. So, they all had felt it. 

"We have come with our Sir, whos like our Dadu." Lavya said.

"And our mumma has come with us too, but we cant see her now." 

"I'm right here, love." 

Everyone turned at her voice, but there was one man who did not. 

He knew, he knew that voice too well. It was in his mind, his heart, his very being. Even if he wouldnt have heard that voice till the last day of his life, he would remember it as he died. 

------------------------------

Hope you liked it !

Also guys, this is the third last chapter : <3

Winter1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg I have waited for this for so long!! You made us wait a lot!!!!!!!!

Pls do update quickly cause I really can’t wait 😔