Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PART 183 

The harrowing silence of the hospital corridors, coupled with the silence that ran between them caused all of their minds to run in wild directions. 

It had been over two hours since Urmila was taken, and there was no sign of news yet, only the occasional view of a nurse or doctor hurrying about the glass chambers. 

"Bhaiyya, should I go in?" 

"Just a little while longer, Laksh." Ram placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. 

Ram sat down, his mind worry over Urmila on one side and flooded with thoughts of Siya and their children on the other. 

If this is what Mila felt, being around her people and having the best of care, how had Siya handled everything on her own, with her husband or family not even being able to hold her hand when she needed it the most? 

He calmed his erratic heart, reminding himself to continue his search for a way to contact Siya while he reached home while focusing on the tense situation at hand. 

The sounds from inside got a little louder as the surgeons began calling to each other, and Urmilas voice rose too. 

"Bhaiyya, she needs me, I have to go," Lakshman said as he stood up. 

"Laksh wait, they're in the middle of surgery... " 

"I don't care Bhaiyya!" His voice was on the verge of cracking. "I'm going in." 

He pranced ahead, when suddenly all the noise fell quiet.

Lakshman stopped in his tracks, his heart out of its senses. 

"What.. what happened inside?" 

Ram stood quietly, too unwilling to admit, that may be, what he was thinking could also be true. 

They stood for what seemed like an eternity, as they noticed a senior surgeon stepping out. 

"It was a tough one. But congratulations Mr. Suryavanshi, your wife and daughter are out of danger." 

The earth beneath his feet was the only thing he felt, as he slowly felt Ram's hand patting him softly, the warmth of the tears on his cheeks rolling down with peace. 

"Can he go inside ?" Ram asked. 

"Yes, but please do ask the nurse to sterilize you before you touch the baby or mother." 

"I wish you all the best." The surgeon walked away leaving the family to their privacy. 

"Go inside!" Ram said. 

"I. I'm scared, Bhaiyya?" 

Ram furrowed his brows, seeing the concern on Lakshman's face. 

"But why?" 

"What if... What if I'm not a good father to her Bhaiyya? I've already Mila through enough pain, and I can't bear for our daughter to see it."

"Why will she?" Ram calmed him. "She has the most loving, caring, and concerned father any girl can have. Every moment she will be loved and protected by you. You have to make her strong Lakshman, to fight as her father does, and if you break down, what will she learn from you?" 

Lakshman found himself hugging Ram tightly, his words having touched his heart, despite knowing how much pain Ram was in himself, not being able to care for his own daughter like he wished to. 

"Now go," Ram added. "Mila must be waiting for you." 

-------------------------------

Lakshman took quiet, small steps, so as to not disturb Mila from her medicated slumber. The sweat on her forehead and stains of blood around her legs were scars of the battle she had fought. 

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead, and sat next to her. 

"I was so scared, Mila. I felt like the worst person on earth not being able to hold your hand or reach out to you when you needed me. Even with your medicines, I know you felt a lot of pain. I cant compare but I can understand how difficult it must be." 

"But then, youre my warrior. You fight through everything better than I do. But I felt scared when I thought of your words.. I dont know why but for a fraction of a second, they felt they could come true. And I lost my senses Mila. If the surgeon wouldnt have come out, I wouldve broken all this glass and come to you Mila." 

"I love you Mila. Even more than ever before now." 

He sat in silence, taking in the sound of her breathing, when she began to stir up. 

"Laksh.." She managed a small voice.

"Yes Mila! Im right here.. are you alright? Should I call the doctor ?" 

He got up but Mila curled her finger around his, making him stop. 

"Im fine. I need you." 

After all those months of hardship, the silent storms that had been raging in their minds, her words sounded like the waves of a river finally coming to its shore after a long drought. 

"Im right here, Mila. Always and forever." 

Hearing his words, tears began to spill from her eyes as Lakshman touched his head to her hands. 

"When I was in pain, I could only hear Dis voice, and see your face, Lakshman. I could hear her that it was all going to be fine, and I could see you right by my side, holding my hand and running your fingers through my hair." 

"Ive been angry, Laksh. For all that happened. But never for a moment did my love for you lessen, even a little. I could only get through his because you were by my side. I dont know what I would do without you." 

"And I dont know what I would do without you Mila." 

The two sat in silence reliving all the moments together they had, the love in their hearts ready to take on a new life with each other.

Their quiet was suddenly interrupted by the soft sounds of a wailing child; their child. 

Lakshman smiled to her as he moved away towards the girl, taking her in his arms carefully.

He looked down at her soft face, light brown hair and face that carried the strong genes of her mother and aunt. 

"Shes beautiful," he said. 

He began to rock her slowly in his arms, as she too felt his comforting presence and fell asleep again. 

"Looks like shes already a daddy's girl." 

Lakshman kissed her little fingers. 

"Her dad will be happy to have two girls rule over his heart." 

He brought her down and placed her on Urmila chest as he continued to sleep. 

--

"So, her name?" Mila asked. 

"Oh." 

It occurred to him, that in his list of names, they had not shortlisted on one. 

"How funny of us to not have short listed a name yet," Mila laughed. 

"I.. I have a name in mind. In fact its one that I had discussed with Bhabi once."

"What, you told Di and didnt tell me?" She said in fake anger. 

"No, no its not like that. We were talking randomly one day and, I told her I really liked the name Somada." 

"Somada.. what does it mean?" 

"Someone who shines like the moon. I really liked the name when I first heard it." 

"Then I like it too." 

They shared a smile, as the little Somada seemed to tag along. 

-----------------------------------

P.S. What, I cant believe my regular self but Im happy to welcome Somada <3 

Edited by SenAnu - 2 years ago
Winter1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Speechless! It was just awesome❤️

Keep surprising us😉

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Godddd I don't know when the last time I went sooo happily emotional reading the updates 🥺❤❤❤❤❤

Lakshmila were adorable and am speechless for how beautifully you tagged them along💫🥺❤

And Ram's presence all along was ❤

Somada.... we are already in love with her ❣

Itsmeefashions thumbnail

Please update soon it was just amazing somada  is a papa's princess .

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This stressful situation 🥺🥺Lakshman's reaction 😣😣😖 his pain 😖Ram is there for him..Ram is there pillar of Strength he is hiding his own pain forshake of his family that's true Siya has gone through lot of pain but she is strong enough for those she has handel everything all alone that's commendable 😌😌 

So finally a good news😌😌😌😍 

Finally Lakshmila main sab thik ho gaya yippeeee😍😍😍 

Somada aayiiii

Mummy Papa main aayi duriyon ko dur bhagayiiii!! 

Sry for this no sense lines 😂😂 even i don't know main yeh kyun likhi huin😂😂 

Lakshmila are true lovers so koyi bhi circumstances aaye yeh usse paar kar hi denge yeh bhi paar kar liye😌😌 

Like Lakshman i was scared🤧but finally we get a good news 😌

That's true yeh duniye ke unique parents hain jinhone naam nahin socha😂😂 

Somada is really a great name😍😍

Somada is carbon copy of her mother and aunt 😍

And mere doubt clear huye kiya hoga Lakshmila ke bache ka naam i was thinking agar ladka hoga toh Angad As Ramyan main beto ke naam Angad Chandraketu tha and we have seen bonding of Angad(Sujit's nephew) and Lakshman so from that reference i was thinking Lakshman apne beta ka naam Angad rakh sakta and as per folktales their daughter name is Somada so i was thinking ki Somada bhi kaise aayegi Now my doubts are cleared 😌😌

Now waiting for Shughan's turn

Lakshmila ke then Sira ke beti hain i want to ask what about kshitija's biological parents?? I just wish wha koyi trouble create na kare Suryavanshi ki beti hain so iss baat pe koyi claim right na jataye money ke liye🙃🙃koyi separation na aaye Kshitija and baki members main 🙃 and ek ur sawal Siya ke return main kiya Kshitija ka koyi role hain? And Siya kab return aayegi? As per Ramyan Aswmedha yagyan was jariyaa par ab kiya iss type ka kuch pooja ya event ke through Ram Lavya and Kshitija se milega?

SenAnu thumbnail

PART 184

"The ways of God are weird, they bless us with the best of both worlds, yet take away a part of our world from us at the same time." 

Kraanti blessed Somada as Urmila entered with the little one in her arms. 

Urmila had always her sister to be looking over at her child when she would walk in, be the first to play with her; be her godmother in all true senses of the word. But she knew, she had to wait for a little longer, until the day finally came. 

--------------------------

8 Months Later 

"Mama!" 

Lavya and Kshitija exclaimed with a bright smile on their faces as Siya walked into her room, exhausted from a heavy round of shopping for groceries but all her weariness snatched in a moment. 

She jumped onto the bed with them, snuggling and tickling each of them. 

"What were you two up to, huh?" She asked, which was met with her innocent laughter. 

"Nothing ma'am," the attendant replied. "They are very well behaved kids. Didn't trouble me in the least. And you know what, I discovered something new today." 

She hurriedly turned the television on to a music channel, showing a singer humming a soulful song to his audience as the crowd cheered on. 

But what was surprising was her childrens' reaction. From the giggling fit, they were just in, the two had their eyes glued as they listened to the singer with an open mouth and tried to hum along.  

Siya was taken aback at their expression when the attendant spoke. 

"Maam, it's not only this singer, whenever I play a music channel or a song on my phone, these two fall quiet and listen. And the cutest part is, two or three times they've even tried to hum along! I think they somehow have a very big passion for music." 

-- 

"Love, do you really think children can listen to anything when they're in the womb?" 

Siya tried to hold back her laughter as Ram began to play his list of favourite classics in the pair of earphones they shared. 

"If you listen to it, I'm sure they will too," he replied with a sweet smile. "I want my child to sing, dance, write.. be a very artistic individual." 

"And for that, their mother will have to tolerate a little bit of my nonsense. Please." 

Siya laughed at his scrunched, innocent face, laying her head on his shoulder as the two slept to the music. 

--

Of course, it was bound to be, she thought. 

No matter how far Ram was from them, he was IN them, and there could be no debate or denial. 

"I think, after a few months, I'll get them admitted to a music school nearby. If it's what they really like, I think they should pursue it seriously." She said. 

It was as if the children understood, as they crawled upto her and hugged her tightly. 

She hadnt a hint of how such a small act would bring her fate closer to her, in a way she had never anticipated.

----

"Ahh, calm down, there.." 

Shruti sat up straight as Shatrughan handed Subahu in her arms. 

Subahu, their newborn son. 

His was a magical birth, with ease for both mother and child, just as Shruti had prayed for. She was weak from all the medicine, but her son's healthy body and smile made her heart full of joy. 

"My god, Shruti, I can't believe our little one is a mother now!" Maanvi exclaimed as she kissed her forehead. 

"And I promise you, his brothers and sisters won't bully him like we used to do to you," Urmila chuckled as all joined in for a laugh. 

Shruti cradled him to sleep and spoke softly. 

"I wish he could see his eldest brother and sister. I know how important it is to have people you look up to, especially when youre the youngest. Ofcourse, Pushkar and our Somu are there, but .. "

"I can understand," Urmila placed a hand on her shoulder. "We have to wait, and they will be here soon. Siya Di has sent a picture of them right? For the time being we can show that to them, and try to never keep the gap empty, until they come here in person." 

--- 

Ram stared at his phone screen with a big, yet melancholic smile. 

Siya had sent a picture of the two, sleeping next to each other in their baby cot just a few days ago. 

He had driven himself and his team all over the place to find a trace from where the picture was sent, but they hadn't been able to narrow down on any one location. Still, Ram had planned to visit all the locations that were estimated of for himself, just in the hope that he could catch a glimpse of all of them. 

Their peaceful smiles in their sleep reminded him of Siyas soft breaths as he slept with her breath falling on his neck. 

He picked up another phone to make a call hurriedly. 

"Hello? Yes, lets complete all our engagements for the next month in this month itself. Schedule everything from tomorrow onwards. I will need the next month off." 

He couldnt wait any longer. 

----------

UPDATED <3 

Sorry for the delay! Was in a family function !

But I'm BACKKK 

Next update is ready, will post on Thursday !

SenAnu thumbnail

PART 185 

"Maam, is there anything you are looking for?" 

The attendant brought Siya out of her fixed gaze. 

"No, Im .. Im alright." 

Siya walked up the stairs to her room. What was happening? 

Why was she feeling so different today? 

Her heart was beating faster, her constantly running mind was silent. It was as if, without her knowing, her heart was waiting. 

Waiting for something to happen. Waiting for something to call to her. 

Siya found the two playing on their bed with the alphabet blocks. The two could already say small words and identify their letters with ease. 

Siya began to play with them, trying to get her mind off the inkling feeling, but finding itself in the same thoughts, again and again. 

--- 

"Sir, we are appraoching the last location. Your old courtside house." 

It had been a month of toil, of him running all over the world to trace all the places she could be. He had sent out people, and gone himself, but not a single trace led to Siya or her whereabouts. 

Deep down he knew, she was stubborn in her own way. If she loved, she'd love without allowing an inch of discomfort. But if shed walk away, shed make sure not leave her traces even in the air she breathed. 

Had it been anyone else, they'd have left the search long ago. 

But he was Ram. And he would be incomplete until he found his Siya. 

As the car stopped at the main doors of what was once their London retreat, a flood of memories came rushing back to him. 

His days with Siya and his family, and the moment theyd recieved the beautiful piece of news.

It was against Rams principles to visit a place that was no longer his, but he wanted to take the last chance. 

It was a childrens shelter, and if not anything, Ram could visit the little faces there, reminding them of his own. 

------

"Siya Suryavanshi? Nope, sorry, not here." 

"But are you sure sir? I mean, any contact with her? " 

Valmiki looked here and there to avoid looking at him in the eyes and lying about his love to his face. She was only two floors up, and yet none of them had any clue about each other being under the same roof after such a long time.

But Rams heart said otherwise.Maybe it was becuase it was the last destination, but he just felt, that it could be it. 

"Im sure,only children and their teachers stay here.We dont allow anyone inside even for the childrens' security." 

"But.." 

He was about to speak further when he noticed some of the children looking at him through the windows. 

He waved at them and thought, it would be of no use creating more trouble and confusion for them. He began to feel lost,for the first time.

"Alright, thank you, still." 

He turned to leave, not before looking over at the house one last time. 

----------

"Da..dada!" 

Siya jerked out of her thoughts as Kshitijas voice came in her ears. 

Dada? 

She had shown them Rams picture, and the two knew and loved who their father was in their own way. 

But Siya wasnt showing his picture now. Then who was she calling out to? 

Siya followed their gaze out of the low window. 

She sat at the window sill trying to look at the car that stood below. 

Her heart stopped as she noticed him. Stepping into the car,looking at the house. 

He had been here. To find her.

He was right there, they were breathing the same air. 

Siya moved her face away, trying to shield her face from his visibility, tears blurring her view. 

So this is why she had been feeling this way. Her intuitions, her gut, everything had led her to him. 

-----

<3

Winter1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg not a cliffhanger again!!!!! 
You have got to update asap it’s literally driving me crazy😆

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is really a perfect holi update!!❤️❤️

Finally finally after waiting for soo long we are reaching towards sira's milan🥺🥺 ❤️❤️

Siya's Family is waiting for her so as we

Their happiness is at their door step only..plz don't take much time to open that door..

Plz dii update soon ur wait nahin hoga..almost pahunch hi gaya..so plz ur jyaada wait nahin karana...Aap Ramayan style milan karayenge ya alag..as u have shown Lavya Kshitija singing main intrest dikha rahe and in last update Ram pahunch cuka so i have a doubt kaise milenge..ur intezaar nahin ho raha plz update jaldi karna..

And sry out of excitement i am not writing a long comment..!! And Sry for eating ur head with pagalpanti se bhara comment😂😂 and and this is 185th update 15 more for double century congratulations!!

Edited by Arpita00001 - 2 years ago
..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my Godddd... it is happening finally 

Don't keep us waiting jaan.........

This cliffhanger is killing me 

Kshitija said Dada... oh gosh🥺🥺🥺🥺❣