Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Amazing update 

Lavya and Kshitija already in love with this names 🤩😍 this two are like Ram Lakshman.. inseparable.. next scene is too cute yaar the way they say they are so small and Siya reply u are too big is too cute🤩🤩 aishe ham bacho ko bolte na 😂 

I really love this concept how Siya is giving updates to them feeling baad for Ram khusiyon ki jholi milte huye bhi nahin milneka barabar tag u have given to Urmila 'brave'🤩 indeed she is..the way she explain Ram proves her maturity in true sense she is Siya's reflection the connection between Siya Urmila is love 🥺😍❤️

Siya and Lavya Kshitija scene 🤩 Siya's new strength Siya is strong.. very strong she is inspiration for every single mother thiese flashback 🤩 flashback and Lavya Kshitija are giving her strength

Waiting for her returns to Shuryavanshi house

Lakshmila scene 🤧🤧aishe dekha nahin jata jaldi solve karo na har update main thodu improvement dikhta inke relation main par purana bala nahin 🤧 both of them are trying hope ki jaldi thik ho jaye i am missing them 🤧🤧 Urmila not informing about her medical checkup is hurtful for Lakshman idhar main yeh bolna cahungi ki Ram Laksh ke situation similar hain Ram father banke bhi bacho se mil nahin pa raha Lakshmam father bane bala hain par insabka moments ka hissa nahin ban raha painful situation for both of them🙃i guess Urmila kyunki Sira alag hain Siya akeli handel ki Ram ko yeh khusi nahi mil payi Sira as her Sister Urmila iss basis pe khudki Khusi ko dhyaan nahin dena cahati i love this dilouge of Laksh loving u is a habit that i enjoy🤩🤩🥺😍 

I want to ask di in bich jo duriyan aayi hain dono kosis kar rahe mitaneki par phir bhi pooch rahi kiya inke babies aanepar sab solve hoga ya Siya ke through? 

Baby/babies of Manrat are coming 🤩 excited for them🤩

I have doubt how will they inform Siya about Manrat babies? 

Heyy <3 

Haha yes, the names are <3 .. haa hum baccho ko aise bolte hain, bohot cute lagte hain vo hehe

Thank you! Yes, Urmila really is very brave <3

Her children and her love for everyone back home is her strength ! And yes, shell be home, soon!

I agree on your thoughts about Lakshmila dear.. yes, they are going through some troubles in their own way, but surely they will solve it fast! 

Yes, Bharat and Maanvi are having a baby!

Aur haa, khabar Siya tak pahuch jayegi *wink wink* 

Thank you so much for your love dear, your comment means a lot to me... I feel so happy and excited to read these ! 

Take care dear! Ill update soon <3

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 .. No am not crying 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Siya❤

Ram❤

Lavya & Kshitija are now her pillars💫❣

Beautiful description!

All siblings there with Ram but no one has a word...😪 Somewhere they all are broken.

And then emerged Urmila😭👏

So on point, just so apt!

And when Ram decided to tell everyone, there was a smile beneath the tears🥲 "Also the ones yet to come." Was it only me who imagined him caressing Manvi n Urmi, closing his eyes and telling Siya, take care of yourself, I will take their care🤧❤

Lakshmila😭💔💔💔💔💔💔

Just too broken to handle.....

Can't say more

Just wishing for quicker updates...

Please Jaan

These times are killing, let your story be something to look upon

Love

Mohini

SenAnu thumbnail

JAAAAANN!!

Love you so much yaar 

Thank you so much ! 

Yes, Ram will be a big part of their lives and he will make sure he plays Siyas part for them as well <3

Thank you so much !!!!!

Updating today itself !

Originally posted by: ..Dharma_dasi..

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 .. No am not crying 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Siya❤

Ram❤

Lavya & Kshitija are now her pillars💫❣

Beautiful description!

All siblings there with Ram but no one has a word...😪 Somewhere they all are broken.

And then emerged Urmila😭👏

So on point, just so apt!

And when Ram decided to tell everyone, there was a smile beneath the tears🥲 "Also the ones yet to come." Was it only me who imagined him caressing Manvi n Urmi, closing his eyes and telling Siya, take care of yourself, I will take their care🤧❤

Lakshmila😭💔💔💔💔💔💔

Just too broken to handle.....

Can't say more

Just wishing for quicker updates...

Please Jaan

These times are killing, let your story be something to look upon

Love

Mohini

SenAnu thumbnail

PART 181 

“Monitor Pulse constantly, pressure stand by, begin fluids.”

The doctor spoke in a hurry to the nurse over Maanvi’s lying form on the hospital stretcher.

They had hurried Maanvi into the hospital and luckily found help quick enough for her to be admitted.

“I hope she’s fine doctor?” Bharat asked.

“Yes, dont worry.” She replied. “We’re taking her in because her contractions have begun as well, if all’s well, your family can get to see her in a few hours. Do you want to come in?”

Bharat looked at Ram as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

“Go in, Bharat. She needs you. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Ill be right here.”

Bharat nodded as he rushed in with the doctors and Maanvi inside. The operating room lights turned on, as Ram prayed and waited.

————————————————————————

“Oh my god, her eyes are just… so cute !”

Siyas colleague, a fellow teacher cuddled Kshitija in her arms, the little girl opening and closing her eyes in blinks as she tried to take all of the world in in one sight, but her tiny body didn’t give her way.

“You know, her eyes are shaped just like .. just like someone I know. Its so uncanny, I never knew children could carry an adults features from such a young age,”Siya smiled.

.................................................................................................................

"Maanvi push, please. I know its hurting you, but just a little longer." 

A C section wasnt possible, and Maanvi wasnt prepared for a natural delivery. It all came as a shock to her, but with Bharat by her side and her child pushing hard to see the light of the world,

Maanvi pushed herself more than her mind thought she could. 

"Deep breaths, love, its nearly there. We can see the head." 

Bharat calmed his own erratic heart as he held her hand tighter. There were moments where he could feel her moving away from him, as if in a slip, and it broke his heart for each second 

even to think about it. 

"A few final pushes Maanvi, please," the doctor said, as Maanvi let out a groan and gave all her energy. 

Maanvi fell back quiet, causing an odd silence in the room. 

The doctors continued to work as Bharat wiped her forehead. 

"Its all right Maanvi, nothing will happen to you." 

"Shell be fine right, doctor?" 

"Yes, dont worry," she said, without looking up. "Shes just had a minor black out because of the added physical strain. Shell regain her conciousness in a minute we hope." 

Bharat kept running his hands over her face, waiting for a small movement or sign from her. 

Suddenly, his attention turned to the doctors hand, blood red and full of mucous, scissors snipping away at a piece of flesh. 

His child. 

His child was in the world. 

"Maanvi, Maanvi get up!" 

Wails of the child ran across the room, perhaps the sweetest cry he had ever heard. 

Maanvis eyes fluttered as she moved into consciousness. 

"I.. Bharat.. "

"Yes, Im right here Maanvi.. our child Maanvi.." 

The doctor moved away a piece of Maanvis cloth as she placed the soft, gentle newborn on her. 

"Its a sweet healthy boy. Congratulations to both of you." 

Maanvi moved her tired hand slowly over the babys back, cradling him closer to her chest. 

She felt happy, sad, lost and new at the same time. It was a beautiful confusion that shed need time to come out of. 

But with her she had Bharat. He let his tears flow as he held Maanvi and his son in front of him. His shirt was drenched in sweat, his sons face was white and dry, but all he could see was 

innocence. Pure joy and innocence, bundled into his tiny fingers and his other hand that fell on Maanvis chest. 

"Our son, Bharat," she made out in a feeble voice. 

"I know, hes beautiful. Just like you." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, " Ram said, sniffling a tear away, "Do you guys have a name in mind?" 

Bharat nodded. 

"We do, Bhaiyya. "

"Pushkar. It was Maanvis choice." 

Ram smiled. "And a very good one." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siya sat by the window, her gaze on the children playing the outhouse. 

She went back to Agartala, her days as a child. How each moment was embalmed with the smell of fresh grass, the sound of her sisters running around, and smiling faces surrounding her. 

Her sisters. This was the longest shed been away from any of them, in a way. Even in Vatika, she knew no matter how troubled she was, Urmila was a call, a virtual touch away. 

And here she was, miles from home, her sisters back home, dealing with their own pains in their own way, longing for each other. 

She wanted to know if Maanvi and Urmila were well. She wanted to cradle them in her lap to sleep and give them every little piece of advice she had in her own experience. 

'Theyre grown up, they can manage without me,' was the only consolation she could give herself. 

"Siya, are you alright?" Sir whispered, so as to not break the childrens sleep. 

"Yes sir, you wanted to say something?" 

He came closer and smiled. Siya noticed a box of sweets in his hand. 

"I have some news from Delhi. Youve become an aunt Siya, to your sister Maanvis sweet little son." 

Siya clasped her hands over her mouth, controlling her squeal. Her gaze fell outside the window, as her squeal slowly turned into a silent plea. 

"I know Siya," he said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "You never would have thought you wouldnt be there to hold her sisters hand at this time, to hold your nephew in your arms.

But this is a desicion you took Siya, and I know, no matter where you will be, your blessings will always be with them. Around them, each moment," 

Siya nodded, wiping her tears away. 

Shed get to know more in the papers tomorrow, ofcourse, but hearing it from her Sirs mouth gave her immense pleasure. 

"Thank you so much Sir for this news." 

"Then lets celebrate !" He fed her a sweet as he moved downstairs to hand it to the children. 

Siya walked over to the bed, placing herself between the two pieces of her soul. 

"You have a baby brother. When you meet, Im sure you will get along very well. All of you." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update keep it up!!

But please do not keep us waiting for so long!

This was beautiful Jaan!

Loved every bit of it ❤️

Abd there is a new addition to the Family 🥳

Love

Mohini

SenAnu thumbnail

PART 182 

The mothers gathered with flowers and prepared a sweet welcome for the little one, his deserved welcome into the loving home he had. 

"Careful Maanvi, after this, you will immediately go and take a rest." Kraanti touched a flower to her head as Maanvi took her blessings. 

The little boy seemed unfazed by all the attention around him, but the small smile on his peaceful told everyone how excited he was

to be in the world, and as if he'd known everyone already, all along. 

Bharat carried him slowly in his arms upstairs as Maanvi and her sisters walked along. 

"Ram," Kraanti said, walking up to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know, as happy as you are,  you are missing Siya and your children today. And it's normal to feel so." 

Ram looked down, trying to hide his glassy eyes. 

"She will be back soon, but meanwhile, you have to be the best you can be to your brothers and sisters. They look up to you Ram. You are their pillar of guidance. Anything you say or do, they will follow." 

"So set an example for them, and make this house the best home that you can, for Siya to come back to." 

Ram looked up at her slowly sporting a smile; his unique, strong smile. 

"I will do my best Maa,". 

-------------------------

A few months later >> 

"My jaan, my dear, please dont trouble Mama anymore!" 

Siya held the spoon in front of Lavyas face, but his naughty little self refused to budge as he kept dogding every attempt of hers at trying to get a small ounce of food in. 

"I see the little one has become very naughty since the rice ceremony." Sir kept Siyas medicines on her tables, lovingly staring at the comedic scene. 

"I swear," she sighed. "Ever since hes tasted solid food, its like he just wants to walk away from it." 

"And look at Kshitija," Siya tickled the sleeping girls hair. "So quiet and calm, and loves anything I give her more than anything else now." 

"So I guess they are different in a way, atleast, " he chuckled. 

"Yes, thankfully so. I really want them to grow up and be their own people. They should be like the branches of a tree, going their own ways, but bounded to one root." 

Lavya seemed to make sense of her words, as he fell quiet and began to stare at her with wide eyes.

Siya took the opportunity, slowly feeding him his bite as he chewed on. 

The two couldnt help but laugh at his innocence, and pray it remained the same forever. 

"Hows your blog going Siya?" 

"Its good Sir," she smiled. "I feel very happy having busied myself with these projects. And Im so glad the outlook of the people back home is changing, I can see  it through the responses and questions on the blog." 

"So, are you ready to return soon, Siya?" 

Siya fell silent. 

Shed been asking herself the same question, day after day, night after night. But it was the first time in her life, when her mind gave her not an answer, but rather another set of questions to confuse herself with. 

"I dont think Im ready, Sir. To meet Ram, to meet my family, I always am. But with Lavya and Kshitija, Im scared. Something has died down, only because I walked away. But what is the guarantee that it wont come all rushing back? And if I am there with them, even with Maanvis son, I cant let any ounce of it come on them." 

"I think I need more time Sir." 

He nodded, slowly. 

"I understand you, my child. But just remember, if at any point you change your mind, let me know immediately. Ill have everything ready for you." 

Siya nodded, turning to Lavya, who had begun to play his own games again. 

---------------------

"Mila, you havent taken your pain relief medicine yet." 

Lakshman handed her the pills as Mila gutted them, unwillingly. 

"They dont really seem to work anymore," she chuckled. "He or she is clearly planning to destory my nights sleep." 

Lakshman let out a smile. 

"Dont worry, Ill make sure they dont disturb their mother a lot, atleast not as much as their father will." 

"You dont disturb me, Lakshman." 

He sighed, switching the lights to the room off. 

"Sometimes I feel like I do, but youre too nice to tell me." 

Urmila looked at him deeply, forming her words. 

"Maybe I cant express always what I feel in words, but my actions have never told you that you disturb me, and I know that for sure." 

"Maybe youll understand.." she continued, "what I actually feel for you when Im not around." 

Lakshman jerked up at her words. 

"What do you mean Mila?" 

"I.. Nothing.. but, not all mothers make it out of childbirth, Laksh. I might not make it. I have complications, and you and I both know that well." 

Red rushed to Lakshmans eyes, and his throat croacked at the lack of words.

"Mila," he breathed. "Do you even hear what you are saying?" 

"If you want to punish me Mila, then punish me. But please, what youre saying.. its death to me. Id rather die than ever think about it, Mila." 

She clasped his hand in hers, feeling his cold, scared flesh against her own. 

"I didnt mean it in that way Laksh, I.." she whispered, touching her forehead to his. 

"I didnt want to hurt you Laksh, but its something somewhere deep down, you have to be prepared for, right?" 

"No, I cant, I cant Mila.." 

"I pray that you wont have to but... " 

Mila stopped mid sentence as her hand went to her stomach. 

"Mila.. are you okay?!" 

Her eyes pained, her vision began to double as she tried to get words out. 

"I.. its hurting a lot Laksh." 

Lakshman ran up from his place as his propped a pillow behind her. 

"Wait, Ill call an ambulance right now.." 

He stumbled and grasped his way to the phone, his words jumbled under the stress. With one hand he clasped her tightly, and with the other caressed her hair as they waited.

"Is everything alright?" 

Bharat hurried in with his brothers, hearing the sounds of distress. 

"No, I dont know.. shes saying shes feeling a pain unlike never before. And I think her water just broke." 

Suddenly, a man came into the room on Bharats call. 

"Hi, Im Mrs. Maanvis gynaecologist, Id come on a routine check up of hers. Let me check her please." 

Lakshman breathed a sigh of relief as the doctor checked her vitals. 

The doctor removed his coat, turning around with a worried expression. 

"I see signs of vaginal bleeding. The hospital will take some to reach, but she needs to be admitted immediately." 

As they spoke, the paramedics rushed up, the worried mothers following behind. 

The doctor ran a set of instructions to them as they put her into the ambulance, Lakshman holding her all the way. 

"The doctors are here Mila, its going to be alright. Just keep taking deep breaths like he says, and youll be admitted soon."

"Its paining a lot, Laksh." 

"I know, Im so sorry my love," he ran his fingers over her hair, trying to hold back his own fearful tears. "But Im right here, nothing will happen to you. Ill make sure the best doctors work with you. This pain will go away soon Mila, soon." 

Every second on the road felt like an hour, but they managed to reach the hospital as the surgeons began to rush her in. 

Lakshman followed behind, when a nurse stopped him. 

"Im sorry Sir, but its a highly sensitive procedure, so the senior surgeons have asked you to remain outside." 

"But shes my wife! She needs me now!" Lakshman tried to push his way in, when Ram took him away slowly. 

"Bhaiyya, theyre not letting me in!" His voice broke, and it pained Ram to see his pillar so helpless.

"I know, but its their job, Laksh. Im sure theyre doing their best. They want to maintain maximum safety, right? Dont worry theyll call you in soon." 

"Bhaiyya.." 

Lakshman took a deep breath, bursting into tears the very next moment in his brothers arms. 

"I..I dont need anything else, Bhaiyya. She can scold me, not talk to me ever again.. but I just want her back, safe and sound Bhaiyya. I just want her back." 

-------------------------------------------

<3

P.s. Im keeping my promise!

Winter1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing Amazing Amazing 🤩 

Wasn’t expecting an update so soon but thank you so much! Really excited as to what will happen ahead!!!

Gosh Jaan!

The best part of the update was... you kept your promise🤭🤧❤❤❤❤❤

The proceedings were superb!

The last part literally took my breath away...

Poor Laksh🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Praying for everything to be alright💫

And the word the Ram on one hand and Siya on the other... how mych I wanted to know there reactions❣😖

And I would like to share something with you... yesterday only I have become Maasi, so all these delivery process seems so deadly real!

Kudos to you Jaan!

Keep up the great work. Story is amazingly turning with all your twists and landmark cliffhangers😅

Lots n lots of love

Mohini

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So finally Manrat's baby is here 😍😍

What a strong bond they have😍😍here Manvi gave birth to Pushkar and there Siya is thinking about them 😍 they miss each others special moment🥺 Siya is unaware about Shruti? So finally Siya got the news about Manvi's son😍😍 

I was thinking sari pasak ki jad urf 'Media' ke through Siya ko pata lagega but its great she get this news from her sir😍

Mothers are welcoming them😍itne dino baad thodi bahut khusi aayi😍all of them are missing Siya but Manvi's baby gonna help😍😍 Ram is missing Siya and his Children as a Mother Kranti ne pakad liya hope Siya aajye jaldi 

Here Siya is discussing about the same.. When will she return...kuch mahino ya saal hope jald aaye😍😍

Lakshmila convo 🥺🥺 have i miss anything? complication and all what Urmila is talking about? 🙃 Urmila itni -ve baate kyun kar rahi use -ve baate sobha nahin deti 😭😭 why she is saying like this😭 

Ohh no what happen 😭inki khusi long lasting kyun hoti 😭 yeh hamesha suffer kyun karte 😭😭Lakshman ka haal he is broken 😭Lakshman :- The pillar of Strength toot raha apne Support System jiske chalte wha pillar of Strength hain ushe aisha dekhke 😭😭 he is ready to bear anything from Mila but losing her😭 is what he can never imagine😭😭😭its painful 😭😭

Plz author didi don't bring any -ve news..aage ek sukun bhara news mile bas 🙃sab safe ho.. Urmila ke bare main Parents and Siya ko pata lagega toh kiya reaction hoga 🙃 i don't want to lose any one sab safe ho..idhar bahut possiblities plot twist dikh rahe hope happy scene aaye!! Kiya Lakshmila main sab solve ho jayega...?Kshitija has some to play.. So kiya issi se related...🙃

Do update soon... eager to know what will happen next...!!

PS:- busy with online classes so comments karne ke liye tym kam milta for that reason plz avoid typing errors

Edited by Arpita00001 - 2 years ago