Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Dharma_dasi..

My dear😭😭

Lavya & Kshitija ❤❤❤❤

Already in love with them🥺🥺🥺🥺💫❣

And Siya told Ram... I guess that's the bestest part🥺❤

Thank you Sweetie for updating. 

But pleaseeeeeee we want a longgg update now

Everyone's reaction, Manvi, Urmila, and Shruti... what about the news she was saying 

Ohh so much is pending...

Pleaseee please don't tease us more

Love love love

Mohini

My dear Jaan<3 

Thank you for the love sweetie <3

Yes, she did ! 

Yes dear sure, The next update will have all of them ! Yes bro <3

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update!!🤩🤩

Emotional moment for Siya...She is happy with this news at same time upset as for now she is unable to share this moment with her family 

Finally Lavya is here !!

Here comes another gem for Siya Kshitija...

Lavya Kshitija 🤩🤩 nice names🤩

Two support system of Siya who are going to bring all the lost happiness into Suryavanshi house...

Eagerly waiting for that soon🤩🤩

Exited for upcoming twist related with Kshitija..🤩I guess Kshita has some relation with them...as per Siya's attachment toward her it seems like Kshita has some connection with them...well waiting for upcoming twist 🤩

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Nice update!!🤩🤩

Emotional moment for Siya...She is happy with this news at same time upset as for now she is unable to share this moment with her family 

Finally Lavya is here !!

Here comes another gem for Siya Kshitija...

Lavya Kshitija 🤩🤩 nice names🤩

Two support system of Siya who are going to bring all the lost happiness into Suryavanshi house...

Eagerly waiting for that soon🤩🤩

Exited for upcoming twist related with Kshitija..🤩I guess Kshita has some relation with them...as per Siya's attachment toward her it seems like Kshita has some connection with them...well waiting for upcoming twist 🤩

Thank you so so much !

Yes, the two gems are here <3 More to come, hehe

Yes, the happiness will be back soon!

They truly are her big supports .. Kshitija is a celestial connection that was in her heart for the longest time <3

Thank you so much for your love!

Winter1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey! please update soon.

SenAnu thumbnail

Hello All!

Wishing you a very happy new year 2022 ! 

May this year bring you peace, happiness and prosperity !

-SenAnu

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy New Year Jaan💫❣

May this year be full of good health and happiness ❤

And... may we see the happy ending of this saga soon this year🤭🤍

Edited by ..Dharma_dasi.. - 2 years ago
SenAnu thumbnail

PART 180

"Slowly, yes, just be careful." 

Sir helped Siya upto her pillows as Lavya and Kshitija rested peacefully on either side of her. 

"Youve been blessed with the best worlds Siya, but youll also have to take care of them together. From what it seems already, theyre not going to leave each others side for a second." 

"And I pray it always remains that way, Sir. Even if its trouble for me." She let out a chuckle as a rush of kids came running into her room, but stood at a respectful distance from her, both in awe and worry

for the babies. 

"Theyre so small!" One of them exclaimed. 

"Yes, and you are very big, " Siya chuckled, pulling his cheeks. 

"Ok everyone, I think we need to give Ma'am some time to rest, isnt it?" Sir guided the children back into their rooms as she couldnt help but think, how her Lavya and Kshitija would one day be their 

age, running around, healthy and happy. 

Happy. She needed to keep them happy. It was her first and foremost priority now. She knew she wouldnt have to worry about any other aspect of their lives. Their education, their needs, everything 

would be looked after without her having to worry about it. 

What Siya needed to do now, was to be of use to the others around her, and keep everyone safe, and happy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Lakshman... I... Am I reading it right?" 

Lakshman wiped the tears off his cheeks as he looked at Ram and everyone else who had gathered in the room by then. Tears were present on each face, a mix of joy and melancholy. 

On one hand, they had receieved the news as a golden shower into each of their lives, while on the other, it was a shower that left behind an unwanted flood. 

"We need to tell this to our parents," Bharat spoke. 

"We should, but with what face?" 

All of them fell silent as Rams words pinched through their hearts. 

"I couldnt be with her when she was twisting and turning in pain. I couldnt hold her hand when she called out my name. And you know the weirdest thing? I... that day, I felt her calling out to me 

like never before. I could hear her voice right next to me." 

"But I couldnt do anything about it. Instead, my head started throbbing and I.. I just passed out. Its like,even my body has given up on me. So how can I even show my face to them when 

they know I am the reason in a way, why they dont get to see their grandchildren for the first time. Why they dont get to help their daughter when she needs help the most?" 

The silence continued as all of them pondered on an appropriate response. They wanted to make him feel that he wasnt guilty, that it wasnt it in his hands, but how could they speak 

of something which he already hadnt heard? 

"Bhaiyya.."  The brave Urmilas small voice came towards him from the corner of the room. 

She came slowly, sitting next to him, placing a helping hand on his burdened shoulder. 

"I, as her sister, can tell you right now, that she is safe, and she is fine. She misses you Bhaiyya, she misses all of us. We are feeling bad that we dont get to see her, or our little ones, but think about 

her.. she doesnt get to share the biggest joy of her life with us. The very reason she left us and.. and went away, today that reason is in her arms. And yet she doesnt get to show that joy to us. " 

"But still, look Bhaiyya, how strong she is. She is in touch with us, even after being away. Shes not angry on you Bhaiyya, not one ounce. Else she wouldnt have let you know. 

Its only a matter of time Bhaiyya, and I know shell come back soon." 

Ram took in her words, for him at the moment which were an anchor for his truth. 

His Siya wanted him to be happy even when she was away, and he would not let any word of hers down. 

"Lakshman, let everyone in the office and our family know, that we have been blessed with two new beauitful souls in our lives. And from now own, we have to be happy. For their sake, and for 

those who are yet to come." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its all right, its all right." 

Siya cradled Lavya in her arms. His wails against the silent night were loud enough to wake anyone up, but he in his innocence didnt really care. 

"Calm down love, calm down." 

She brought him closer to her chest as he drank softly, quenching his hunger and thirst. 

Siyas eyes were dark and red at the same time, but a spark in them wouldnt be missed. She had found a new energy, and each moment 

she felt her body couldnt take it anymore and shed fall to her knees, Siya looked at their faces and came back stronger than ever. 

Lavya fell quiet as she tucked him beside her, his light breaths putting him to sleep. The peace on his and Kshitijas face took her back to her days back home.

How every moment was peace even in the deepest of troubles. 

"You can hold my hand, you know." 

Ram smirked as Siya slid her hand into his, the autumn leaves crackling under their feet, the sight stolen by none. 

"You dont have to be shy around me, Siya." 

"Im not," she looked at their undistinguishable fingers. "Its just that, there are some things in life I save to me and the ones I love only. I dont want the world outside to know about it." 

"You dont want the world to know Im your husband? "

Siya let out a laugh at his confused face. 

"No, ofcourse its not that.. How do I explain.. Its just that, there are some moments in life, I want to make a memory for myself and myself only. 

Call me selfish but, when nothing else remains, those do stay with me." 

Ram smiled, pausing their walk to place a gentle kiss on her forehead. 

"I promise, we will have all the moments you wish for, and more." 

The peace she had felt then, came rushing inside her now. He was there, right beside her, caressing the two pieces of his soul just like she did. 

------------------------------------------------

"What should we call them, Mila? We will be their parents too, in a way, isnt it? " 

Lakshman called to her from the bed, as Urmila typed away on her laptop. 

"We wont be able to decide like this Lakshman.. when we see them for the first time, our hearts will bring out a name on their own." 

"Youre right," he nodded, waiting for her next words. 

"Wont you sleep Mila?" 

"Yes.. I .. Im just finishing up." Mila began to put her things away as Lakshman put out the lights. 

He held her hand, slowly allowing her to sit on the bed. She sat, letting out a small groan. 

"Is your back hurting Mila?" 

"A pain's there, a little. The doctor said it will go on till the last month, so, there's not much to do about it." 

He kept quiet, allowing her to adjust her pillows, as he sat away from her. 

"What happened?" She asked. "Are you angry that I didnt tell you about going to the doctors ?" 

Lakshman let out a sigh. 

"We are supposed to be together in this Mila. But sometimes I feel as if youre, pushing me out." 

Urmila moved carefully, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Its not that. I just thought its not something important that I should worry you with.. "

"Worry me with?" Lakshman turned. His nose was red from the brink of hopeless tears that ran at the brim of his eyes. 

The very sight of him drove a spear through her heart. 

"Mila, if you think that me worrying about you is a task I feel burdened with, then I dont know how to explain to you Mila but.. its not. Caring for you, looking after you,

loving you.. its not a 'job' for me, Mila. Its a habit. A habit that I enjoy, and that I have in me. And you cannot take it out of me." 

"I didnt mean that, Laksh.. I... "

"Maanvi!" 

The two of them heard Bharats scream as they rushed outside. 

"Is Di okay?" Urmila asked. 

"Bhaiyya and I  are taking her to the hospital.. I think her water broke." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

And were back!

Winter1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing work!! Keep it up!!!

Do update soon!!😊

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing update 

Lavya and Kshitija already in love with this names 🤩😍 this two are like Ram Lakshman.. inseparable.. next scene is too cute yaar the way they say they are so small and Siya reply u are too big is too cute🤩🤩 aishe ham bacho ko bolte na 😂 

I really love this concept how Siya is giving updates to them feeling baad for Ram khusiyon ki jholi milte huye bhi nahin milneka barabar tag u have given to Urmila 'brave'🤩 indeed she is..the way she explain Ram proves her maturity in true sense she is Siya's reflection the connection between Siya Urmila is love 🥺😍❤️

Siya and Lavya Kshitija scene 🤩 Siya's new strength Siya is strong.. very strong she is inspiration for every single mother thiese flashback 🤩 flashback and Lavya Kshitija are giving her strength

Waiting for her returns to Shuryavanshi house

Lakshmila scene 🤧🤧aishe dekha nahin jata jaldi solve karo na har update main thodu improvement dikhta inke relation main par purana bala nahin 🤧 both of them are trying hope ki jaldi thik ho jaye i am missing them 🤧🤧 Urmila not informing about her medical checkup is hurtful for Lakshman idhar main yeh bolna cahungi ki Ram Laksh ke situation similar hain Ram father banke bhi bacho se mil nahin pa raha Lakshmam father bane bala hain par insabka moments ka hissa nahin ban raha painful situation for both of them🙃i guess Urmila kyunki Sira alag hain Siya akeli handel ki Ram ko yeh khusi nahi mil payi Sira as her Sister Urmila iss basis pe khudki Khusi ko dhyaan nahin dena cahati i love this dilouge of Laksh loving u is a habit that i enjoy🤩🤩🥺😍 

I want to ask di in bich jo duriyan aayi hain dono kosis kar rahe mitaneki par phir bhi pooch rahi kiya inke babies aanepar sab solve hoga ya Siya ke through? 

Baby/babies of Manrat are coming 🤩 excited for them🤩

I have doubt how will they inform Siya about Manrat babies? 

SenAnu thumbnail

Thank you so much dear ! Yes updating soon!