190/106 #2 SKR 21st CENTURY RAMAYANA: YEH HAIN ZINDAGI | SENANU |

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello Everyone! 

I am SenAnu (Anu) and I am a history, mythology, science and world lover. 

This is the second thread of my FF, Yeh Hain Zindagi (This Is Life), a modern reinterpretation of the Ramayana in the 21st century. 

The battles are the same, the lessons different. 

The journeys are the same, the destinations different. 

The souls are the same, the names different. 

I do hope you enjoy reading this story filled with suspense, thrill and love and an amazing journey, to be lived again. .

A short character sketch: 

(Timelines differ through the story) 

Ram Suryavanshi: A charming, smart, kind, benevolent man,

someone who treats everyone around him equal, be it animals or plants, and away from all material desires. Just like the Ram from Treta yuga. He is the scion to the Ishvaku Group Of Companies, amultinational industrialorganisation dealing in mineral ores. He sees the good in everything, and is consideredthe perfect gentleman. He is 27 years old, and is well settled and prepared for life.

Lakshman Suryavanshi: Brother to Ram Suryavanshi. He is good looking, lively and a blindfollower of his brother. He is perfect in whatever he does and a complete person. Also, if the fire within him is sparked, itdoesn't take long for him to turn into fury. He is 25 years old.

Bharat Suryavanshi: Brother to Ram, Lakshman andShatrughan Suryavanshi. 26 years old, he is calm, composed and a natural artist. Though he handles the economic accountsof the Company, his true loves lies in creating art, of all kinds. He isemotional, but at the same time is very smart when it comes to proving histhoughts right. (Doubts regarding age clarified in Thread 1) 

Shatrughan Suryavanshi: The youngest of the Suryavanshi brothers, he is jolly and sweet to theworld around him. He is pampered byall-around him and helps his brother Bharat inhandling the accounts.

In my version, Dasharath (the father) had a wife, Kaushalya , but she passed away, giving birth to Ram and Lakshman Suryavanshi. He remarried, this time to Kraanti Suryavanshi ( Kaikeyi ), who gavebirth to Bharat and Shatrughan Suryavanshi. They live under thesame roof, which is the reason for their close bond. Sumitra here is Krannti's sister, but they look up to her as their mother as she lives with them. Some parts will be changed you know!

Siya Seerdhwaj: A beautiful, calm, independent and smart 26 year old girl who loves the world more than herself, andkeepsherselfsecond in other thoughts.She is ever smiling, and knows how totackle any problem in her way. She is considered a lucky charm by her family. Her father, Janka Seerdhwaj, founderof the AIM University at Agartala, takes nodecisionwithout his dearest Siya's advice and has implied the thought into Siya thatwomen are in no way less than men and Siya to is a strong campaigner forwomen's rights.

Urmila Seerdhwaj: Sister to Siya. 24 years old, as beautiful as Siya, she isequally lively as her sisters calmness and always is making people smile. She loves hercarefree attitude and is ready to sacrifice anything for her loved ones.

Once again,here Siya and Urmila are sisters and daughter of Janak and Sumitra Seerdhwaj. Similarly, Janak's brother Kush has two daughters,Maanvi and Shruti Seerdhwaj.

Maanvi Seerdhwaj: She is the elder daughter of Kush Seerdhwaj and a year younger than Siya. She is benevolent, and smart. She loves nature and making natural things. She teaches art at the University as her hobby, because she feels that sharing knowledge with everyone is very important. She cannot stand anything against her loved ones.

Shruti Seerdhwaj: She is the youngest of the sisters, 23 years old, and is bubbly and an extrovert. She often falls prey to the tricks of her Sisters, but their bond is unbreakable.

Dashrath Suryavanshi: The MD of the Ishvaku Group Of companies, and is a true business man. He is very emotional and loves his sons, specially Ram, more than anything else. He is weak from the inside, and is constantly in need of emotional support. But at the same time, he is smart and powerful and knows how to get work done.

Kraanti Suryavanshi: Irrespective to her name, she is kind and a giver to people. She expresses her feelings with people easily and sees Ram And Lakshman as a lot more than her Step sons. However, she is easily manipulated and if she takes a decision, no one can change her from it. She is also a shrewd businesswoman.

Janak Seerdhwaj : A man with complete virtues and someone who sees education above anything else, his forefathers set up the AIM university to preach education. He is a highly honoured man in society and people almost look up to him as a Saint. He has all the luxuries of life, yet preaches a simple one and promotes true values.

Sunaina Seerdhwaj: Wife of Janak, she is his emotional anchor and a strong person. She believes in the truth being told without any hesitation and tells everyone around her to be good as a person. She is content in her life but fears something taking it away.

Vashisht Rishiram: A close relative of the Suryavanshis, and Dashraths advice giver. He is senior to them and has tried them and helped them to take the empire to success. He can see the future (almost) and plans everything in advance. A man with a personality, he is not afraid of fighting the wrong.

Vishwesh Rajrshi ( Vishwamitra): A friend, philosopher and guide to Janak, who is a smart planner and knows how to do things properly. He has left a bad past, a cherishes his present. But he lives in a feeling of guilt.

Raghavan Dharvesh : A business tycoon, who earns from and with blood. A modern equivalent of Raavana. He has spent a troubled life, but is screwed and knows the tricks of the trade. His mind and power support him to conquer all his dreams. He is a true person, highly educated, but is a narcissist. There are many shades to his character which are revealed as the story progresses. 

Malini Dharvesh: Wife of Raghavan. Made to wed him by force, she was accepted her fate and has devoted her life to him, whether he be wrong or right. Her voice has died down, and she only works to fix things already disrupted. She is a woman of character and perspective.

Indranil Dharvesh: Eldest son of Raghavan. He is amibitious, obedient and disciplined. He strives to achieve his fathers love. He is blind in following his father's foot steps, and loves all of his family more than anything else. 

Naina Dharvesh: Wife of Indranil. She is smart and loves her husband more than anything else in the world. She aspires to be the first thought in his mind someday. She has a sense of right and wrong, unlike the rest of her inlaws. 

Shipra Dharvesh: Sister to Raghavan. She is shrewd, short tempered and crosses all limits when it comes to getting what she wants. 

Pawan Kesari: He is a follower, almost a devotee of Ram, as the latter helped him in his life to bring him on a correct path. He is smart, chivalrous and funny, but when it comes to being protective, he is the one man to look out for. 

The remaining characters will be added as the story progresses. Do enjoy!! 

Kindly Hit "Like", as that would confirm a PM from my side to you :) 

INDEX

PART 91                 PG 3 (AN ADVENTURE)

PART 92                 PG 5 (PAWAN) 

PART 93                 PG 7 (TARA)

PART 94                 PG 11 (ANGAD)

PART 95                 PG 13 (SUNDER KHAND BEGINS)

PART 96                 PG 14 (A CHANGE IN PLAN)

PART 97                 PG 16 (HURDLES) 

PART 98                 PG 18 (FINE THRILLS)

PART 99                 PG 20 (TURBULENCES) 

PART 100 (A AND B) PG 21 (ARRIVAL)

PART 101               PG 25

PART 102 (A AND B) PG 29

PART 103                PG 30 (ESCAPADE)

PART 104            PG 31 (MIND GAMES)

PART 105              PG 32 (VEER AND RAM) 

PAGE 34 SPIN OFF : SHIPRA 

PART 106              PG 34 (PAWAN GETS CAUGHT)

NOTE #2 MAANVI 

NOTE #3 SHATRUGHAN

PART 107             PG 37 (LANKA DAHAN)

PART 108             PG 38 (KARAN's ENDEAVOUR)

PART 109 (LONGEST A) PG 39 (LAKSHMAN AND NEIL)

PART 110                    PG 39 (LAKSHMAN SHAKTI)

PART 111                    PG 39 (THE CURE)

PART 112                    PG 41 (THE FIGHT TO FLIGHT) 

PART 113                    PG 42 ( A : B )

PART 114                    PG 44 (VATIKA-INDIA-VATIKA)

PART 115                    PG 45 (LAKSHMAN IS BACK)

PART 116                    PG 46 (AN ATTACK ON NEIL)

PART 117                    PG 48 (RECOVERY)

PART 118                    PG 49

PART 119                    PG 50

PART 120                   PG 51 (TANAY)

PART 121                   PG 52 (TANAY/RAM)

PART 122                   PG 52 (COMMENCEMENT)

PART 123                   PG 53 (MEMORIES)

PART 124                   PG 54 (THE FIRST BATTLE)

PART 125                   PG 54 

PART 126                    PG 54

PART 127                   PG 55

PART 128                    PG 55

PART 129                   

PART 130                  

PART 131                  

PART 132                 PG 56 

PART 133                 PG 58

PART 134 A and B      PG 60

PART 135                    PG 61

PART 136-138            PG 63

PART 139                   PG 64

PART 140                   PG 65

PART 141                    PG 66

PART 142                    PG 66

PART 143                   PG 67

PART 144                     PG 67

PART 145                     PG 68 (COMING HOME)

PART 146                   PG 68

PART 147                  PG 69

PART 148                  PG 71

PART 149                  PG 71

PART 150                 PG 72

PART 151                PG 73

PART 152                 PG 74

PART 153                PG 74 

PART 154               PG 75

PART 155 (A,B)      PG 76 

PART 156             PG 77

PART 157           PG 78

PART 158           PG 79 

PART 159           PG 80

PART 160           PG 81

PART 161           PG 81 

PART 162            PG 82

PART 163             PG 83

PART 164             PG 84

PART 165             PG 85

PART 166              PG 86 

PART 167               PG 87

PART 168                PG 88

PART 169                PG 90

PART 170                 PG 92

PART 171                 PG 93 

PART 172                  PG 93

SPIN OFF NOTES-----------------

I HAVE INTRODCUED A NEW ASPECT TO MY FF, CALLED "SPIN OFF NOTES" . 

WHAT THESE BASICALLY ARE, ARE SHORT UPDATES (ABOUT 1/4TH OF THE SIZE OF A REGULAR UPDATE) WRITTEN FROM THE POV OF ANY CHARACTER OF THE FF, NARRATING A STORY WHICH ADDS TO THE SUSPENSE OR GIVES A LEAD TO THE UPCOMING TRACK. 

I DO HOPE THE READERS ENJOY THEM :) 

Edited by SenAnu - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenAnu thumbnail
                              A   SHORT NOTE                       

Hello ! This is a small "Thank You" note from my side to all my readers, active and silent, regular or irregular, elder or younger πŸ˜† 

Thank you. This is a heartfelt thank you from my side. And this is because I never thought that I would be able to reach here within such a short period of time, had it not been for your love. It is you all who guided and inspired me to write this seriously, on a regular basis. 

I had this idea way before the show called Siya Ke Ram started, but it was only when I joined The Forum here on IF that I took it as a passion and hobby. 

And when I got reviews and comments saying - "You should definitely write more!" and "I can't wait to know the next part" , I really jumped onto the keyboard and started typing, because it felt so wonderful!! 

I am so thankful that I have been able to achieve this feat, and no matter how small it may sound to some, it absolutely is a lot for me πŸ˜ƒ

And with love comes responsibility. And I promise to you that I shall give me best in the following update and I hope you all will enjoy πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks again !!!

P.s This post does not go out without a special mention to some of my guides and friends, and had they not been here, I would have not come here too πŸ˜† 

(All of you are included, this is just a special mention πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† ) 

LakshmanMila..1 (Sumi, the creator of the edits πŸ˜ƒ) 
LakshMila (Mili)
Shivam...  (Shivam Bhaiyya) 
KrishnaPriyaa (Sru, the collective edit is made by herπŸ˜ƒ) 
KanhaKiChutki (Shre) 
AnokhiSharma (Anokhu) 
ratipandya (Rati) 
Trinaa (Trina) 
Mohini 
Cluny13 (Sanju)
Ankita.11 (Ankita)
Arijit007 (Arijit Bhaiyya)
shabari14 (Gowri)
subhiearjun 
Radiant_eyes_ (Sakshi)

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SenAnu - 6 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kid, I am so proud of you πŸ€—
You have come a long way πŸ˜³ I love your writing style, and your easy flow with words.
I will give detailed reviews of your chapters, and your banner will come soon as well πŸ˜³

Love you much πŸ€—
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu! 
This is such a lovely story, and congrats on the second thread! 
May your writing ever flourish and you keep entertaining us with these amazing works! πŸ˜ƒ
SenAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Kid, I am so proud of you πŸ€—

You have come a long way πŸ˜³ I love your writing style, and your easy flow with words.
I will give detailed reviews of your chapters, and your banner will come soon as well πŸ˜³

Love you much πŸ€—

Thank you so so much Sru !! πŸ€—πŸ€— 
You have been here with me from the beginning and thank you so much !!! πŸ˜ƒ 

@Bold YEAHHH!!!!!!!!! 

Love you too πŸ€— 
SenAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: KanhaKiChutki

Anu! 

This is such a lovely story, and congrats on the second thread! 
May your writing ever flourish and you keep entertaining us with these amazing works! πŸ˜ƒ

Shre !πŸ€— 
Thank you so so much !!! It really means so so much to me !!! 

I just pray that my writing makes you all happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SenAnu

Shre !πŸ€— 

Thank you so so much !!! It really means so so much to me !!! 

I just pray that my writing makes you all happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Trust me, it does πŸ˜ƒ
And you are such a wonderful writer, keep going, Mad Kid. πŸ˜³
Love you loads, kiddo! πŸ€—
SenAnu thumbnail
Oh Ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
SenAnu thumbnail