Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
emotional update... maan is breaking down emotionally seeing his son and his words... maan told that he will be there for them forever... pls no more troubles in maaneets life.. all three of tehm suffered enough...
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the update and read it completely. But need to go out with mommy. So, will post my detailed comment shortly. Please wait for me patiently sonu. 
Just back and post dinner comment as under:

Truly beautiful scene. Very nicely described. Geet and maan's happiness as amu out of danger. Maan wants his baby to call him papa. The way he was yelling at the doctor proved his fatherly feelings. But he himself along with his mishty was like a baby. Their faces pressed cutely against the glass window was so adorable. Looking at them even the nurse struggled to stifle her giggles as the doctor glared at her. 

Doctor was right that amu will need more time to recover completely. Maaneet will need to handle him quite patiently. But he is so smart at this young age. Even being a baby, he wants assurance that his parents will tell him everything properly. How sweetly he threatened maan and geet to promise him in writing. Maan telling his bachcha that they will move in a new big house having many rooms. Amu was confused how maan will live in the small cottage. Geet was showering her husband and son, two babies at once with her love. 

But now maan and geet will have to answer dadi maa. However, i don' think she will mind. In fact having a daughter-in-law like geet and great grandchild like amu, she will be really happy. Even dev would be pleased for his brother. Maaneet will be together with their baby and happy carefree life. 

So many years passed but none of them forgot those touches, the lovely cold evenings and each other's craving for love. Of course, the first thing that brought them together was the locket. The cold metal and crystal touch was deeply etched in maan's memories. He and geet never forgot each other. Specially geet as she was quietly carrying the symbol of their pure, untainted love inside her. 

Looking forward to next update. Hope to see everything sorted out finally. Lovely story and really gripping concept. Please continue soon, dear. 
Edited by turbulence - 7 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WOW lovely emotional amazing update yar..te way my maaneet ki happiness to see their son,they love was wake up and out of danger was lovely..te way my maan ki fatherhood swelling in happiness to see his son,his blood was lovely emotional.. te way both maa papa holding they son who was worried for his mom and his father saying he will be always with them w as lovely..but his heart feeling hurt wen ever his son call him uncle,his heart yearning for his one word papa..now my maan going to face his dadi..i love te update yar
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
maan geet rush to see amu wen they heard he's awake but amu feeling dizziness bcz of heavy dose dr. came out and telling obout amu but maan was impatiently but geet gandle him and apologize to dr. maan also realize his mistake dr. told b patient with armaan he's too small than maan told geet to enter she wrnt near amu he recognised    hr mamma instantly in his dizziness too he trying to open his eye's fully he understand his mom very much that she's crying before coming in his room than maan getting emotional but he have to make him self strong to face his son so he gain courage and went in amu didn't recognize him quickly but afer while he called him uncle and told about his problem to know wat his mom saying to him he have to wait fr someone to read wat his mom wrote maan assured him he never need any body from now he will b with him amu look at his mom fr assurance and she nodded than he become happy but was again thought where maan will sleep their house is small maan told in his house there r many rooms he get excited but than both try to make him sleep  next day maan send geet to fresh up than he will go bcz they can't leave amu alone their nurse seeing cute family 
hope maan solve everyy problem from his family lifes  he knows he have to face his DM nearly
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow very very emotional update
very difficult situation for maan
i also feel some wetness in my eyes
it is very difficult for maan to satisfied little amu
or say gain ammu trust
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Dr say maaneet amu all rite and take care him 
Geet meet amu 
Amu say u crying for me
Maan come meet amu
Amu emotional talk to maan he wants to maan read wt geet write 
Maan say amu he going to big house 
Amu happy 
Waiting for next update 
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome

that was heart-touching

I had tears in my eyes by hearing out amu

I don't want geet to face dadi alone

cont soon

thnku 4 the pm
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please dear send me password so that i can read all ur ff, without reading how can i comment about it
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was amazing part. armaan got his conscious back.maneet were so happy and just wanted to meet their baby as soon as possible. doctor told them that he is fine but it will take to recover completely. maan got angry but doctor warned him to not to show this anger infront of armaan. geet went first to meet armaan. armaan was happy seeing her mother. i was amazed seeing the little one consoling his mother saying not to cry. maan also entered inside. armaan requested maan to read everything to him that his mother writes for him. he is a small baby that is why he can't able to read all text properly. maan promised him that he will always be there to tell him what his mother wants to say to him. armaan was happy and he gave permission to maan that he can also stay with them . waiting for next dear. 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n emotional update! superbly written! Armaan awake! Maaneet emotional! Armaan will need some time 2 recover! Maan angry n the doc explains! Geet goes 2 see Amu! he is happy seeing her bt asks y she is crying! he sees Maan n calls him uncle! Maan assure Amu is there 4 Geet n him! Amu is so mature! Maan says he will stay with them! Amu is happy! update soon