Junoon - Intekaam Me Chupi Mohobbat Ki Dastan...(SaHil)

Posted: 7 years ago
Junoon - Intekaam Me Chupi Mohobbat Ki Dastan...
Banner credit to : zephre

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago

Index

• Banner-UP
  • Shot 1- Page 1
  • Shot  2-Page 2
  • Shot 3- Page 4
  • Shot 4- Page 6
  • Shot 5- Page 8
  • Shot 6- Page 9
  • Shot 7- Page 11
  • Shot 8- Page 12
  • Teaser - Page 14
  • Shot 9- Page 15
  • Shot 10- Page 16
  • Shot 11- Page 17
  • Shot 12- Page 18
  • Shot 13- Page 19
  • Shot 14- Page 21
  • Shot 15- Page 22
  • Shot 16- Page 23
  • Shot 17- Page 24
  • Shot 18- Page 26
  • Shot 19- Page 27
  • Shot 20- Page 29
  • Shot 21- Page 31
  • Shot 22- Page 32
  • Shot 23- Page 34
  • Shot 24- Page 34
  • Shot 25- Page 37
  • Shot 26- Page 38
  • Shot 27- Page 40
  • Shot - Page 
Edited by .Piyali.. - 3 years ago

Shot 1 : Phir Se...???

So the story starts with a courtroom and two people are sitting in front of a judge.

Judge : is this divorce happening with your families consent as no family member of yours is here?

Sanam : sir , i am an orphanage and Ahil...

Ahil looks towards her questionably.

Sanam getting close to Ahil  and in his ear speaks : jab shadi yeh kehkar huyi hai toh divorce bhi aise hi hona chahiye na .( if marriage happened by saying this then divorce should also happen by saying this only )

Sanam to judge : and Ahil's family has no objection.

Then the judge gives them divorce papers and they sign .

When the judge is about to sign it .

Judge : when you both don't have any problem with each other , why divorce.

Ahil : actually , i'll surely tell you soon .

Judge : we may not meet soon gentlemen .

Ahil : we will surely as i have to make marriage certificate , without marriage certificate its worst .

Sanam remembers an incident and laughs and seeing her laughing Ahil also laughs .

They both then go.

Judge then thinks : marriage certificate , now only divorce and soon marriage and such a happy couple it is , why they take divorce , youngsters are just , what to say , they do anything like marriage is a game , today marriage tomorrow divorce and then next day marriage .

The peon calls him and he gets out of his thinking.

Then Sanam and Ahil come and sit on a bench outside court in a park type of place , Sanam is sitting quietly and sadly  and Ahil staring her . Ahil then breaks  the silence that filled the atmosphere .

Ahil : uncle , aunty did wrong na?

Sanam (angrily and sadly ) without looking towards him: i don't want to talk about them .

Ahil : but they are your parents .

Sanam : they lost this right .

Ahil then mums but a voice comes from back  calling beta.

Sanam recognizes the voice and says : uncle app

The uncle , Mr. Ramesh is an old man almost in 60' s .

Mr ramesh : you both here , that too together .

Ahil smiling  pointing towards Sanam : my ex-wife.

Mr ramesh's face s happy expression changes to sad one and  he looks questionably towards them.

Sanam hitting Ahil lightly and smiling  : nothing uncle , he's funny na.

Ahil smiling : really , i am very funny but its true.

Mr ramesh sadly : today was my son's marriage , we did a court marriage as girls parents were  not agreeing for marriage but i am really sad for you both , that was your first meeting , you both married and even divorced after that.

Sanam's face expression changes to serious one and

Sanam : uncle , leave it na , how's aunty .

Mr ramesh : she's fine , inside with my son and daughter in law , let me call her.

He then goes .

Ahil : jhoot bole kauva kate (if you lie , crow bites)

Sanam looks at him angrily saying : so what , you know he felt so sad.

Ahil : ok , ok sorry , but let me make him happy .

Sanam (confused ) : how ?

Ahil gets on his knees , plucks a flower from nearby bush and says : i love you Sanam , will you marry me ?

Sanam takes the rose and beats him with that saying :phir se... (again)

Ahil angrily still on knees : ooo , of course , you only said ,we'll marry again after divorce .

Sanam changing direction of her face and smiling : when ? i don't wanna marry you .

Ahil stands up and holds her shoulders and turns towards him and sees her smiling .

Ahil : you...

Till that time that uncle with his daughter in law and son and wife  came there and saw everything, they were puzzled as uncle just told them about Ahil and Sanam's divorce and now Ahil proposing Sanam.

The episode ends on his shocked face.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 7 years ago
my 1st SaHil ff.but i had written a ss where they too appeared.
SaHil want 2 get divorced.Why?Whats d reason?R they rly planning 2 get married again?Like d judge says 4 youngsters marriage n divorce r a game.Y Sanam is angry with her family?What did they do?Aahil proposing Sanam was sweet.But is it real or is it just 2 show d elders?Y Aahil said he is not planning 2 marry again?I;m confused.nice pics.

plz update both ur samud ffs
Originally posted by jasminerahul

my 1st SaHil ff.but i had written a ss where they too appeared.
SaHil want 2 get divorced.Why?Whats d reason?R they rly planning 2 get married again?Like d judge says 4 youngsters marriage n divorce r a game.Y Sanam is angry with her family?What did they do?Aahil proposing Sanam was sweet.But is it real or is it just 2 show d elders?Y Aahil said he is not planning 2 marry again?I;m confused.nice pics.

plz update both ur samud ffs

Hey dear , Ahil says he IS Planing to marry again... thats why he'll meet the judge na...well thanks a lot...I'll upload them soon...😃
Beautiful update 
Continue soon 
Thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
Interesting
They divorced
N now he's proposing
Like judge I'm confused lol
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
so confusing update...😕...why they divorced that also so happily...🤣...and now they are proposing again...😈...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...
OMG! Res! After sooo many dayzzz got a SaHil story. 😃
Hi dear Piyali, 😊
Unresed. 😃
OMG! What was this?? SaHil first married, then divorced and again they r going to marry!? Then why did they divorced??? 😕 Its so confusing dear. 😆 But I liked it. 😳 Update soon. 😃 And thank u Jasmine for sending me the pm. 😃
With love,
Aheli.Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 7 years ago
wow wonderful start loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.