Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
By everyone's demand I am writing a cute epilogue... 
Hope you all enjoy it...
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Thank you all from bottom of my heart for appreciating my first ever story... Some of your comments were overwhelming and too generous... You all are awesome 

So to acknowledge your love, I decided to write an epilogue... A cute one... 

Hope you all love it and like it... 

Already working on my next story... So hang in there and enjoy this Epilogue... 

Epilogue - What The?

"What the?" Khushi heard it and she thought maybe she heard it wrong or her heart was not ready to believe it...

Anjali, naniji, Payal, Akash, NK, mama and Mamiji they all heard it... They were worried about Khushi's reaction but still could not help... They all had tried hard covering their mouth and ended up laughing out loud and rolling over the sofa...

"What did you say Anika? Say it again sweetheart" Khushi still wanted to make sure...

"What the?" And there you go... Anika said it again... Loud and clear...

Khushi could not believe her eyes and ears... She realized her worst nightmare had come true... Her daughter's first words were "What the?"

She could have said Mama, Papa, Di, nani or come on, any other word but not that... Even Devi Mayya would have worked the best... And yet her daughter learned and managed to say "What the?"

It was all Arnav's mistake saying it 10 times when kids are around, Khushi thought...

And soon Khushi was all red and hopping mad...

"Let that Laad Governor come and I will see to it that he is thrown out of the house... It's his spoiling and pampering that Anika is getting spoiled at this infant age..." And Khushi started getting more and more anxious and was praying...

All these days, Khushi was super happy that Arnav had drastically reduced his work hours especially at office and now was spending a lot of time at home with family since Anika and Anish were born... But kids learning all the words from him was not the cars... Nowhere close, she was sure...

Anish, Anjali Di's son was almost 1.5 year old and Pari, Akash and Payal's daughter was the oldest among their kids... Pari, Anish and Anika were playing together... Anika is 10 months old now and liked to pull all toys from both Pari and Anish... But when Anish took same toy back from Anika, she was very angry and started crying... Anish started running away from her and she was crying pointing her hands towards Anish... Anika has started blabbering last few days but she is yet to talk proper words... They were expecting her to talk soon because of Anish and Pari playing and talking to her all the time as well as all family members used to talk to her and she was responding by blabbering and all were exciter for Anika to soon start talking...

And then of all the words in the world, she had said "What the?"

Really "What the?"...

Everyone else had burst into laughing finding it super hilarious... But Khushi was Khushi... She was mad for Arnav saying such words in front of kids all the time...

Khushi was continuously walking in circles in the living room... She was waiting for Arnav to come in... It was time for Arnav to return home from office and others also thought it would be very entertaining... So they all decided to stay back and enjoy... But they all acted serious and quiet...

"Let that Laad Governor come" Khushi was angrily talking to herself as usual...

"Laad Gov..." And Khushi closed Anika's mouth... Plus closed her own mouth... Entire Raizada clan bursted into laughter again... Shock was an understatement for Khushi...

Just then Arnav walked in... He was not sure what happening... Rest all were laughing like crazy holding their tummy and Khushi looked angry... Super angry...

"Hello Pumpkin, Hello Pari princess and Anish cutie..." Arnav slowly walked towards the kids...

"Hold on right there, you are not allowed to touch any of our kids from now onward... Especially Anika..." Khushi warned him loud and clear...

"What? Have you gone crazy, Khushi? What has come over you? Did you eat something bland?" Arnav was flabbergasted...

"I am very sure I am not crazy but you are... You are spoiling Anika and I do not want your bad influence on her" Khushi was angry now...

Arnav was trying to understand the situation... Others looked like they will again burst out laughing any minute and trying to control themselves where as Khushi was getting angrier and was not in a mood to listen to him... What must have happened?

Before picking up his baby doll, he needed to calm down his darling wife, Arnav realized... He walked towards Khushi and side hugged her.

"What happed sweetheart? Why are you so angry? How can I be a bad influence on 10 months old or on Pari and Anish? I love them all so much!!" Arnav was curious now...

"What happened? Do you have any idea what happened here? Today Anika talked for the first time, her first ever words and you know what words she said "What the?" Khushi was still angry. Arnav heard her carefully and was shocked for a moment.

"What? Are you sure?" Was his instant reaction... Arnav was about to laugh too... Only his daughter could do that, he knew...

"Yes, her first words were "What the?" That is why I am saying stop spoiling her..." Khushi was now agitated...

"And her second words were "Laad Gov..."" Everyone else echoed it together and laughed out loud again... Even Arnav could not hold it any longer and burst out laughing... Khushi too realized, it was actually super funny. She too was embarrassed for being angry and not enjoying the moment... She too started laughing... She knew only their daughter can talk like that or to be prcised, Arnav Singh Raizada's daughter!!

"Come on Khushi, she is just 10 months old..." Arnav said smiling...

"But we have to watch what we say in front of these kids" Khushi was serious now...

"Done, Khushi, we all agree" everyone agreed.

"You are so right sweetheart, my darling wife" Arnav hugged Khushi and made her relax completely and enjoy every moment... They decided to capture it on their cell.

That's when Anish walked over to Khushi and tried to get her attention by pulling her saree and said "Sweetheart, my darling wife" and everyone bursted out laughing again...

"It's long wait for you before you get your darling wife, my little boy" Ajay walked in and picked up his cute son Anish in his hands...

"But by inheriting your handsome mama's looks and attitude, I am sure you are going to get lots of attentions from girls..." Ajay commented by pulling his cheeks...

All were still laughing, enjoying while HP and OP started serving evening snacks and coffee. Anjali started showing Ajay and everyone, the kids' recordings she did since morning...

And Raizada Mansion is as usual loud and noisy, lingering in love and happiness...

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
With so much encouragement from you all on my first ever story, I am super tempted to continue writing... 
Soon come up with next short story... 

Hang in there... and enjoy..
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...superb epilogue...rocking.
Thanks for sharing this story with all of us
Waiting to read more of your work.

sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super
Thanks for the epilogue
Frederis thumbnail
Wonderful story waiting for your next tale 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this story so much .. thank you for sharing it
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely epilogue dear ⭐️
That is cute and hilarious...
Beautiful everafter...
Waiting for the next story yaar...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading it. Fabulously written. Loved it.👍🏼
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Thank you so much for your all precious comments... 
Working on a new story...

Will post it soon...