Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
That was surprise.. Kaira married 😳 naira jaldi thik ho jaye n will we get to know how they got married? 😲
Fari95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow shocking twist ..😉
plz update soon nd make it long.. 😊
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the wonderful response.
Anby ke order follow karte hue here is the next part.

----------

Chapter 3

"Yeah aap kya kahe rahe hai Naitik", Akshara spoke visibly shocked
"Papa, lekin unki shaadi kab huyi aur hum sab se kissi ne kuch Kyun nahi, kaha", devyani asked
"Haan munna, bachon ne kuch nahi bola, lekin tum bhi sab jante the Phir bhi kissi se kuch nahi kaha", Bhabhi ma spoke
"Jab unki shaadi huyi mujhe nahi pata tha", Naitik replied
"Karthik bhaiya aur Naira Di ne bhag ke shaadi ki", Kuhu asked and everyone looked at Naitik for a reply.
"Nahi, jab unki shaadi huyi toh Karthik ke liye Naira, Naira nahi Tina thi. Woh yeh janta bhi nahi tha jiss se pyaar karta hai uski koyi family bhi hai", Naitik cleared it out.
"Lekin jab pata chala usse batana chaiye tha, na hi Naira, na hi Karthik ne kuch batiya, aur munna tum bhi chup rahe.", raj shekar spoke
"Haan Naitik aap ne mujh se bhi itni badi baath chupayi", Akshara asked
"I am sure yeh sab chupane ka idea Karthik ka hoga", Naksh spoke grinding his teeth
"Naksh Phir se Karthik par ilzaam mat dalo, Naitik ya Naira bhi kuch bata sakte the", Akshara told her son.
"Naksh sahi hai, Karthik ne hi kaha, kissi ko kuch pata na chale, lekin uss ne sirf iss liye chupaye rakha Kyun ke woh nahi chata tha ke Naira ko kuch pata chale.", Naitik told everyone
"Naira ko kuch pata na chale iska matlab kya hua jamai sa", Vishambar asked
"Ek saal phele ek accident mein Naira ko partial amensia hua tha, aur Naira Karthik ko bhula bathi woh chaar saal ko jab woh dono saath the woh sab bhul gayi", Naitik revealed.

----

"Ajeeb ladka hai, he is not moving an inch", the nurse muttered to herself and walked out of Naira's room.
"Aap log Naira Kapoor ki family hai", the nurse asked as she encountered the family members at a small distance of the room.
"Naira Kapoor? Hum Naira Singhania ke family hai", Naksh asked confused, so did almost everyone
"Lekin unke husband ne toh form par Mrs. Naira Karthik Kapoor likha tha, kya woh galat tha", the nurse questioned
"Nahi bilkul sahi tha", Akshara spoke
"Agar ho sake toh unke husband ko convince ki jiye, jab se aye hai sirf apni patni ko dekh rahe hai, pata nahi kya hua hai unko, phele phuche sawal ka jawab de rahe the ab kuch respond nahi kar rahe, bas khud se batein kiye ja rahe hai", the nurse informed and left.
"Main dekhti hun", Akshara told everyone and went into Naira's room

-----

Tears streamed out of her eyes as she saw her daughter lay still on that bed. Her eyes focused on her daughter's hand that was gripped by someone else's, the boy who held her hand was sitting the floor, his full focus was at staring at the girl on the bed. His eyes were filled with pure love. She walked up to him.
"Karthik beta", she spoke very softly and touched his shoulder to get his attention, but she did not get the slightest respond.
"Karthik", she called out again and did the same multiple times, but still Akshara only got silence in return
"Mumma app kaha ho, main ne apko call karne ki koshish ki yeh janne ke liye aap kal kab yahan Switzerland, land karne wale ho, mujhe message kar dijiye, mein sone ja rahi hu", the voice echoed out of Akshara's phone, it was a voice message Naira had sent.
"Naira", Karthik muttered and turned to the direction of the voice, snapping out of the trance he was in, to see Akshara teary eyed infront of him, he turned back and looked at his Naira, who lay unconscious, turning back to face his love's mother, he hugged her crying his heart out. "Maa, Naira ko kuch nahi hoga", he asked choking on his words.
"Bilkul kuch nahi hoga, tumhara pyaar usse kuch hone nahi dega, kuch minute ke liye mein ne tumhari ankhon mein itna pyaar dekha, toh shayad mein soch bhi nahi sakti ke tumhare dil mein meri beti ke liye kitna pyaar hai", Akshara spoke honestly.
"I love her alot, I don't want to loose her", he spoke as tears streamed down his eyes.
"She is a fighter you know that, she will come back to us, come back to you", Akshara smiled in assurance through her tears.
"I know she is, but am scared, very scared, after our first accident when I got to know of her amensia I was upset, broken but I got over it, I become happy knowing she was living her life happily, even if I wasn't a part of it, but if this time I loose her, I am scared it might be forever.", he spoke of his fears.
"You want to talk about it", Akshara said getting up and pulling him up as well, he seemed to give a confused look to her.
"Tum dono ke barien mein, maa hun apni beti ki love story jana chati hun", Akshara tried changing the topic and drift his thoughts elsewhere and as soon as she saw that smile on his face, she knew her plan worked.

-------

They both sat on the chairs outside th room as he began their story 5 years back

-------

Flashback

Karthik Kapoor lives with his father, his parents were separated when he was young and his custody given to his father, he had never seen his mother since then. He was very young when the custody case had occurred, later he was made to believe that his mother had left him on her own will and never fought for him. When he grew up to become an 18 year old, he got to know the entire truth from his mother's distant relatives, he felt guilty, guilty for not trying to get to know what had actually happened, guilty of blaming his mother of leaving him. He found his mother's whereabouts, she was in Rishikesh. He lied to his father about joining a university abroad, his friend studied in that university and another friend's father a trustee in the same university. He requested them to make his father believe that he was attending it while actually he had been doing the course online.

When he came to Rishikesh he got to know that his mother had started an orphanage with the help of his maternal grandfather's friend, Negi uncle. It was there, when he first collided with her. The girl who became his life.

-----

He wandered along the streets on Rishikesh, following directions given by local passerbys. He finally spotted a building that looked pretty old and was surrounded by an open area, a board outside read sparsh ashram, he walked in as he spotted his mother at a distance not paying much attention he walked forward and ended up loosing his balance and suddenly tripped on something no someone and that person was right under him, her face completely covered by her hair, she quickly swiped her hair away, revealing her face and undoubtedly it was of the most beautiful girl he had seen. She pushed him off her and got up, while he was still on the floor.

"Pata nahi kaha kaha se ajate hai, andhe ho dikhaye nahi deta", she screamed at him as she dusted the mud off her
"Tum dekh ke nahi chal sakti thi", Karthik spoke getting up
"I wasn't walking, I was adding fertilizer to the plants", she replied looking at pots on the floor.
"Haan toh tum yeh dekh nahi sakti thi ke kaun aaja raha hai", he replied back
"Yahan kya chal raha hai", a middle aged woman asked
"Tanvi maam dekhiye, pata nahi yeh ladka yahan Kyun aiya hai," she complained to the woman
"Pakka tum ne koyi shaitani nahi ki Tina", the woman asked looking at her questioningly
"Aap ko lagta hai mein aisa kar sakti hun", she replied with puppy eyes
"Tum kaun ho", the woman asked Karthik
He hugged her tight, and whispered, "Mother"

--------
Will be waiting for your reviews.
crazysweetie thumbnail
Read all three in one go.
Awesome
Kaira married and Naira suffering from amnesia. I'm feeling bad for Kartik.
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing story.
Continue soon.
Eager to read more. 
😊
_Kaira_ thumbnail
wow what a story... Selfless love❤️

you know it's true love when all you want is for that person to be happy, even if you're not a part of their happiness. ❤️

Please continue soon.😃
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Numbness when I was reading it could imagine the hospital and emotions flowing there 
Superb dear 👏👏
Ur truly blessed with lots of creativity stay blessed 
Fari95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So Emotional..
plz update soon..
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
janvi dear.. 
thank you so much for taking time to write the next part.. 

totally loving this part re..
so their flash back shuru and their love story..
cant wait to read next part...

p/s: will i get part 4 tonite.. Pretty plz...
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part again,,,
plz updte it soon dear