Dear Ex, Kya tum meri biwi ki dost banoge?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Precap in long... 

Dear Ex, Wishful Wife, Chote bhai ki Biwi, 

My new wife and I are poles apart and she dislikes me. Once she confides in you, use her thinking to ensure she continues to hate me and hence distance between my wife and me are never reduced. 

I will make sure, two of us spoil your plans and then you can be her friend and backstab her by planning some heinous actions... By any chance if makers plan to keep you positive, your current husband and you can join hands to bring me, your Ex and devar, closer to your not-yet-realized Sister.. 

How does that sound? 

From, 

Wishful dream, urf Armaan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhai kya ho Raha hai show mein

Aaj ka episode dekha nahi abhi tak

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Armaan should stay away from Roohi, this is bordering on emotional cheating. Feeling bad for Rohit, that guy literally worships Armaan . 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Armaan toffee bhabhi lover really needs to keep some distance from Ruhi that's his brother’s wife now for God's sake. I just hope this ema shit ends very soon. Both are married, and Rohit worships Armaan but what this dude is doing openly emotionally cheating. Armaan is actually worse than Ruhi. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Udhar mentor, idhar dost.... Rishta wahiiiiii... serial nayiiii

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I remember Virat chanted the same dailogues to Pakhi Didi in Lost S1smiley11

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What’s happening in the show and outside show yaar? in yesterday’s ITA awards Shezada & Prateeksha  attended together,  Abhira with the rest of the cast..I was really scratching who are the lead couple.. I remember in 1st ita after S3 started, harshad and pranali walked together and in almost all the other offscreen events they were seen together.. they’ve publicised lead couple in every award functions and other events. 

Why it’s not the case in this S4? 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Udhar mentor, idhar dost.... Rishta wahiiiiii... serial nayiiii

Aur soch nahin! 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

What’s happening in the show and outside show yaar? in yesterday’s ITA awards Shezada & Prateeksha  attended together,  Abhira with the rest of the cast..I was really scratching who are the lead couple.. I remember in 1st ita after S3 started, harshad and pranali walked together and in almost all the other offscreen events they were seen together.. they’ve publicised lead couple in every award functions and other events. 

Why it’s not the case in this S4? 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aaf311

Bhai kya ho Raha hai show mein

Aaj ka episode dekha nahi abhi tak

Tab toh aaj aap khus hona chahiye,Bach geye aap ,smiley36