bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Abhira poori ki poori apni nani ke upar gayi hai... NAIRA V2.0. smiley27

Ghussel yet caring. Impulsive yet compassionate and kind. Spontaneous and creative. Loving and very very intelligent. She is gonna make a hell of a lawyer and her partnership with Armaan, will be more than of just love. They are kindred souls. They are meant to be together. And when they fall in love, they will fall hard, just like Kaira. 

People here keep saying it's like Ghum, but I say no... it's actually KAIRA V2.0 smiley42

I mean even Manish Goenka already has a soft corner for her, it's like he senses Naira in her. Swarna and Sulekha will be on Ruhi's side. Sulekha for obvious reasons. But wait till Swarna knows whose child she is. 

On the Poddar front, Armaan's Dadisa is like Suhasini Goenka... She is going to be very very nasty in the beginning and then after two-3 years same woman will become Abhira's happiest cheerleader. 

As for Armaan, he will soon realise what he felt for Ruhi was just a sudden attraction and infatuation. Abhira is going to be the game changer in the Poddar household. She is going to give that fufasa a kick in his ass, when she realises how he abuses his wife. She is going to be the knight in shining armour for all the kids and especially girls in the Poddar house and inspire them to become independent and follow their heart's dream. As for Armaan, (we got a glimpse of how she handled Armaan in his panic mode as he tried to call his brother when his father was shot) Abhira will be the one to understand his position as the elder son of a house that rejects him simply because his mum was not the choice of the Dadisa. Abhira will fight for him, and that is how he will fall for her. Abhira and Armaan are definitely Kaira v2.0 

Unfortunately for the story's sake they have made Ruhi into a flinty butterfly who thinks she knows what a soulmate is. Armaan ko apna soulmate bana diya, par khud uski soulmate nahi ban paayi. Ruhi is not even Aarohi V2.0 ... she it seems is like her Dadi Manjiri. I just hope she does not ruin bechara sweet Rohit's life in the bargain. 

All in all........... I had never expected to like the yrkkh Generation 4 Leap. But I am actually loving it. smiley9 smiley42 smiley43

I hated Abhimanyu and Akshara's generation story... yrkkh imho became complete rubbish when they killed Naira and created Sirat's character. smiley30 That whole Akshara, Aarohi and Abhimanyu triangle was as ghastly as ghastly can get. But today's new YRKKH, has potential. 

As I said I am loving this Kaira 2.0. smiley27 Now only if we get a good ship name for Abhira and Armaan, I will be happy. Should it be Arra or Abhaan? What say you folks?

-
much love, light and laughter
Battu. 

Edited by bajarbattu - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

As I said I am loving this Kaira 2.0. smiley27 Now only if we get a good ship name for Abhira and Armaan, I will be happy. Should it be Arra or Abhaan? What say you folks?

-

Twitter people use Mahira and insta and yt used Abhimaan for the ship names 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SM fans are using abhira + armaan = Mahira /Abhimaan 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't find her gussel or angry, I think abhira is just outspoken and is not somebody who can be bullied into submission by elders. She is a happy sunshine talkative character like her father but at the same time, she knows how to take a stand for herself and can fight for herself. 

Roohi, on the other hand, is like an obedient puppy, who cannot speak up for herself (of course she might turn into a grey character in future, but as of now, she is too docile trying to be a perfect bahu. Still cannot believe this is Arohi 's daughter ! )

I am so glad Abhira was not raised by Goenkas or she would have been another sacrificing donkey like Akshu. 

Regarding the ship name, on social media on every platform it's AbhiMaan and on Twitter it's MaaHira. 

bajarbattu thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I don't find her gussel or angry, I think abhira is just outspoken and is not somebody who can be bullied into submission by elders. She is a happy sunshine talkative character like her father but at the same time, she knows how to take a stand for herself and can fight for herself. 

Roohi, on the other hand, is like an obedient puppy, who cannot speak up for herself (of course she might turn into a grey character in future, but as of now, she is too docile trying to be a perfect bahu. Still cannot believe this is Arohi 's daughter ! )

I am so glad Abhira was not raised by Goenkas or she would have been another sacrificing donkey like Akshu. 

Each to their own babe! smiley17 smiley14

I don't think Ruhi is sacrificing at all, coz as per your logic she should be, as she was raised by the Goenkas. I think Akshara was one, because she was like her namesake, and that came from the Singhania genes. Goenka's were never sacrificial. They were as snooty as the Poddar's are. 

But the Poddar's will get their own comeuppance from our new protagonist, just like the Goenka's did. Imagine! The whole Goenka clan shed blood tears when Naira died. Naira changed the Goenkas, so will Abhira change the Poddars. 

Ruhi is not docile at all. If Armaan wouldn't have stopped her, she would have gone and created a kand in front of Dadisa merrily! In fact she is quite like Manjiri, making rash decisions - Armaan do din ke liye dikhayi nahi diya toh rohit se shaadi ke liye haan kar di. Aarohi was always spoilt coz she was Sirat's daughter, who died in a unnatural way. Swarna made the same mistake with Ruhi. She may be sweet in her own way, but she is as spoilt. Imagine not being able to even speak of Akshara in the family, coz she was supposedly responsible for Aarohi's death. 

Sorry Ruhi ain't docile. She is a spoilt cow... that's why Dadisa (with her eye for false sanskars) likes her so much. 

-
Battu. 

Edited by bajarbattu - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

Each to their own babe! smiley17 smiley14

I don't think Ruhi is sacrificing at all, coz as per your logic she should be, as she was raised by the Goenkas. I think Akshara was one, because she was like her namesake, and that came from the Singhania genes. Goenka's were never sacrificial. They were as snooty as the Poddar's are. 

But the Poddar's will get their own comeuppance from our new protagonist, just like the Goenka's did. Imagine! The whole Goenka clan shed blood tears when Naira died. Naira changed the Goenkas, so will Abhira change the Poddars. 

Ruhi is not docile at all. If Armaan wouldn't have stopped her, she would have gone and created a kand in front of Dadisa merrily! In fact she is quite like Manjiri, making rash decisions - Armaan do din ke liye dikhayi nahi diya toh rohit se shaadi ke liye haan kar di. Aarohi was always spoilt coz she was Sirat's daughter, who died in a unnatural way. Swarna made the same mistake with Ruhi. She may be sweet in her own way, but she is as spoilt. Imagine not being able to even speak of Akshara in the family, coz she was supposedly responsible for Aarohi's death. 

Sorry Ruhi ain't docile. She is a spoilt cow... that's why Dadisa (with her eye for false sanskars) likes her so much. 

-

Battu. 

Definitely Roohi is spoilt, but she is also a little submissive as in, she is not outspoken like Arohi.

I loved baby Roohi, but just can't feel anything for this adult Roohi. 

Abhira is a sweetheart 💙 

Docworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Superb post... Exactly my feelings when I see abhira and armaan together.

Season 3 is done and dusted.. So dont want to comment on it. Abhira is fire. She can speak up for herself and in future she will speak for armaan also. I know its very early stage to say but if utilised properly they can recreate kaira magic... 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

how can you say that abhimaan is kairaa 2.0 

i agree abhira = naira 

dadisa >>>>= bad than suhasini 

i agree 

but roohi 

in kaira's story kartik fell for naira from the start and their marriage was love marriage 

but yaha armaan to bhabhi se pyar karta hai 

waise in logo ki legacy thi gen 1 2 me apni bhabhi ko jeth ji bhabhi ma bolte they

armaan ne to bhabhima word ka hi kachra kar diya

smiley19

arman is not like kartik and he can never ever be 

arman is useless smiley37

rohit = kartik smiley31

bajarbattu thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnkg

how can you say that abhimaan is kairaa 2.0 

i agree abhira = naira 

dadisa >>>>= bad than suhasini 

i agree 

but roohi 

in kaira's story kartik fell for naira from the start and their marriage was love marriage 

but yaha armaan to bhabhi se pyar karta hai 

waise in logo ki legacy thi gen 1 2 me apni bhabhi ko jeth ji bhabhi ma bolte they

armaan ne to bhabhima word ka hi kachra kar diya

smiley19

arman is not like kartik and he can never ever be 

arman is useless smiley37

rohit = kartik smiley31

I am saying storywise it is Kaira 2.0
Ek Abhira Naira jaisi kaafi hai. Ab Armaan ko kyun Kartik banana? Lekin, aage jaake tum dekhna yeh banda jab love men girega tab uska haal bhi kartik jaisa hi hoga. 

Kartik ko kaise Naira ke aage kucch nahi dikhai deta tha, waise Armaan ko bhi Abhira ke saamne kucch nahi dikhai dega. Tabhi toh Roohi madam ki jalegi, aur woh Rohit ke jivan mein aag lagayegi.

Aur tabhi jaake Dadisa ko pataa chalega ki unki choose ki hui bahu kitni mahaan atma hai... jisne ek bande se pyaar karte karte dusre se shaadi kar li. smiley37

Armaan and Abhira are the leads, not Ruhi and Rohit. Ruhi and Rohit are Naksh and Kirti V2.0. I hope Ruhu falls for Rohit aage jaake, nahi toh bada siyapa ho jayega!

-
Battu.