Kaira SS - Tum Humesha Se Meri Thi - Chp 7 : Pg 9

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This is going to be my first SS on Kaira. The concept is totally crazy, it had come in my head after watching Saturday episode, no it is not related to that but I needed to get my head off te episode and began thinking all crazy things and this idea came in and now it doesn't seem to leave so I have to write it.
---------
Chapter 1

"Karthik, the manager informed me that you wanted to speak to me, is everything alright", Naitik asked with concerned
"Sir I came to hand over to you my resignation letter.", Karthik spoke while not looking at Naitik in the eye
"What, but why", asked Naitik clearly disturbed by the news
"You know the reason I had come here", Karthik reminded
"Haan beta, that is why I want to know why you want to leave when the work is not done", Naitik questioned him.
"Now I have no hope that I will succeed for what I had come here", Karthik spoke his eyes welling up.
"I hope you reconsider you decisions", Naitik told him as he left the cabin.

--------

Karthik pushed open the cabin door only to have Naira fall in his arms, and share an eye lock with her. Making her stand up straight he walked out of the cabin.
"Kya hua princess", Naitik questioned as he saw Naira staring at Karthik as he left the cabin her eyes filled with mixed feelings, fixed on Karthik.
"Nothing papa", Naira responded about to close the door of the cabin.
"Are you sure there is nothing I can do", asked Naitik.
After a bit of hesitation Naira questioned, "Why was Karthik here?"
"Woh apna resignation dene aiya tha", Naitik responded
"Resignation dene aiya tha matlab kya, aise kaise resign kar sakta hai. Kyun resign kar raha hai, hum sab ko chod kar Kyun ja raha hai, mujhe wo mujhe chod kar kaise ja sakta hai, mujhe usse rokna hoga", Naira responded the fear of separation from Karthik, clearly visible in her voice.

-----------

Naira dashed out of the cabin and asked for Karthik's whereabouts she got to know that he had gone to meet a client. Once again going to her father's cabin she picked up the car keys as there was a public transport strike in the city for the day and was soon off to the address that the employee had mentioned where her Karthik would be. As luck would have had it she spotted him on his bike along the way, she pushed her head out of the car window and called out to him but he didn't seem to respond maybe he hadn't heard or seen her as she was still far behind him. She increased the car speed with the aim to over come the other cars and reach close to him, but her entire focus was on Karthik, she didn't pay attention to the fact that there were many other cars on the road between them, she only realized when she was about to hit the car infront of her and took a right turn and the car ended up tumbling of the road and meeting with an accident, that invited the surrounding crowd. Karthik got up from his bike to see what was wrong and was shocked to see Singhania's car and numbed when he opened the door and saw Naira badly injured, gathering all the courage he had and reminding himself that he had no time to break down, he picked her up in his arms and requested for a drive to the nearby hospital as it would be impossible for him to take Naira on the bike, gladly alot were willing to help. Karthik sat with Naira on the back seat of the car her bleeding head resting on his shoulder. Her lips continuously muttering his name and the only thing he continuously kept repeating was that he soul never let anything happen to her.

------------

Karthik admitted her and waited for the family to arrive he had already informed them on their way. Karthik leaned on the wall close to the room door where Naira was kept, his heart thumping as he saw her lay lifeless on the bed through those partially transparent windows. His lips mummering prays of her safety. His eyes flowing with tears. His hands shivering as he sees her blood on them making him break even further.

"Aap patient ke saath hai", a nurse came out of the room asking him.
"Ji", Karthik replied
"Kya aap unke relative hai", the nurse asked and Karthik nooded in agreement.
"Okay than sign this consent form, so we can start the operation.", the nurse continued and handed Karthik the form.
After filling it and handing it back to her, Karthik went back to keeping an eye on his love who lay so lifelessly, not moving his eyes even for a minute from her face, as if scared that he would loose her forever if he did so.
Few moments later some doctors and nurses rolled Naira's bed out.
"Aap mere Naira ko kaha le ja rahe hai", he asked in a broken voice to the doctors
"Hum usse operation theater mein le ja rahe hai, don't worry we will try our best", the doctor told him and rolled Naira's bed to the operation theater, Karthik again stopped them before the nurse closed the door.
"Please mujhe andar jane dijiye mein apni Naira ko akele chod nahi kar sakta, please I know yeh apke rules ke khilaf hai, but please mein apni Naira ko apni ankhon se dur nahi hone de sakta. Please", he begged as tears continuously flowed.
"I understand but I am sorry but apko allow nahi hai", the nurse spoke.
"Iss se andar ane dijiye nurse", the doctor spoke.

After wearing the mask and other required things, the doctor allowed Karthik to enter. His eyes fixed on her face he kept moving if a doctor came infront and blocked his view of her he stood completely silent, even tears had seized to pour from his eyes but the tear stains on his face were clearly visible, he was smiling slightly and looking at no where but her.

-----

Will be waiting for you reviews.
Edited by janvi0513 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Index
Chapter 1 - above
Chapter 2 - page 2
Chapter 3 - page 3
Chapter 4 - Page 5
Chapter 5 - page 6
Chapter 6 - page 8Edited by janvi0513 - 7 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Janvi..
 What u did to me re..
U making me cry reading this.. 
and shocked me in 2nd part.. 

So awesome yaar... 
Cant wait for 3rd part nw...

p/s: im waiting for my OS too...😆..
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 7 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Superb OS dear..  Cant wait to read the next part so plz update soon.
Rahulrs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow this is superb everything thing that was written up there flashes in front of my eyes.. I want you to complete this please
Fari95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb story.. 👏👏
plz continue soon..
foxi thumbnail
Great start, this story will rock!
"Tum hamesha se meri thi"
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazingg startng dear,,, 
plz continue soon...
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Impatiently waiting for the next one
superb dear
👏
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love angst and needless to add, I absolutely enjoyed reading this. The sadist in me is super happy to see something along this line being penned down. 
Waiting to know what happens next.