Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@Subha ...aisa mat bol yaar πŸ˜†...The only time I enjoyed the show was preleap. Because of Sid , Manoj ji...Just think Kaurwaki was less Quacwacky pre leap...πŸ˜† She was irritating , but Ashoka was in control...πŸ˜†...Yaa I agree pre leap was dragging...But post leap show took a horrible turn...We had an awesum actor like Mohit still...the show was bekar. Mark my words ...Post leap most shows turn romantic...Its not acceptance of new cast...Along with that story plays  a significant role...

Ekta maiya will never introduce teenage love stories...Because there is a limit to it...But when they turn adults they can show all bakwas...Because there is freedom..I would say teenage love stories are a boon...πŸ˜† Limited and under control...πŸ˜†

Probably I would have preferred introduction of young Devi and her marriage with Ashoka...(Sid) πŸ˜‰...And after that leap...Then Chandashoka...and marriage with Kaurwaki
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 7 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

For me Ashok will always be Sid. Till the young Ashok I enjoyed the show. Sid's last episode as Ashok even then his anger and disappointment was the best thing about the show. The leap ruined everything. Honestly the leap supposed to bring freshness to the story. Show the real Ashok, the Samrat. But did the leap bring anything like that ? So better they never showed the leap. 

Uff Sid's last episode as Ashoka was the best...He was the best...I saw ChandAshoka in him...Kya gussa tha...Really he was in mood to murder the evil gang...And that raised my expectations for the leap...Though I was not in favor of the same.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

@Subha ...aisa mat bol yaar πŸ˜†...The only time I enjoyed the show was preleap. Because of Sid , Manoj ji...Just think Kaurwaki was less Quacwacky pre leap...πŸ˜† She was irritating , but Ashoka was in control...πŸ˜†...Yaa I agree pre leap was dragging...But post leap show took a horrible turn...We had an awesum actor like Mohit still...the show was bekar. Mark my words ...Post leap most shows turn romantic...Its not acceptance of new cast...Along with that story plays  a significant role...

Ekta maiya will never introduce teenage love stories...Because there is a limit to it...But when they turn adults they can show all bakwas...Because there is freedom..I would say teenage love stories are a boon...πŸ˜† Limited and under control...πŸ˜†

Probably I would have preferred introduction of young Devi and her marriage with Ashoka...(Sid) πŸ˜‰...And after that leap...Then Chandashoka...and marriage with Kaurwaki

I have always noticed this since PRC days.The makers show lot of fiction in pre leap tracks and drag them for too long.When they realize,they can't drag anymore they show leap.Due to this,the first impression most of the viewers have is we don't want to accept new actors and therefore we will stop watching it.

I agree the post leap script also gets bakwaas.CAS focused on romance post leap but PRC focused on adult prtithviraj's life as the king.Sagars cast Anas Rashid who was the male Quackwaki of that show so it didn't work even though the script was good.Contiloe casted Mohit but didn't utilize his talent.Just imagine,if they had shown the leap few months before then they had shown Ashok's struggles for the throne,his rivalry with his brothers,takkar between him and helena,I guess the show would have been more interesting if the leap was much earlier. They should have shown all these instead of teenage love story.

This is my opinion. I am not saying anything against Sid.
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi90

Hey mishi it's me only swathiπŸ˜›

I changed my username from swathiinduru to swathi90

Mishi do edit my username in first page😊

Thanks😊

Done πŸ‘πŸΌ
kaatayani, Courageous_Leo, and AKT.JA have been added to the list. πŸ˜Š
Did anyone watch CN? I heard that the first episode was crap.Edited by crazyforsarun - 7 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforsarun

Did anyone watch CN? I heard that the first episode was crap.

I saw the 1st episode.It was pure torture.I am never gonna watch it again.

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

I saw the 1st episode.It was pure torture.I am never gonna watch it again.

Really? What happened?
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Did anybody watch sid s debut performance in jdj ?
He was awesome
Melkor thumbnail
Actually I only saw a part of the episode and not the entire episode.Chandu's parents are the king and queen of some place.They were the guests of King Shishunaag of Magadh.Then the barber Nand seemed to have an evil eye on Rani Moora who is pregnant.
Later on Moora's husband finds out that  Shishunaag's wife Avantika is having an affair with Nand and all of Avantika's sons are Nand's children.Then he goes to tell Shishunaag and Nand goes after him.
In the precap Moora is running away from soldiers and she gives birth to Chandu in a forest.All of a sudden peacocks come from nowhere and shield her.Chandu is born among the peacocks.πŸ˜•