Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Babur,I am extremely sorry for your loss.May your father rest in peace.

Swathi and Subha,I really liked your replies.I will share my views in the next thread since this one is over.😃

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I pmed Mishi to open a new thread. If she doesn't login by tomorrow then I guess one of us have to open a new thread. Mods may close our topic soon as 150 pages are over.
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@ subha

If mishi s busy, u should open and post next link thread here only
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Link to the next thread

I'll edit my posts once I am in front of my laptop. 

Till then,start discussing! 
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Folks, 

Firstly, this  is not a complaint. Nor is it an unauthorized  post on a private thread, as I am  also  a member  here, as can be seen from page 1. It is  just a necessary  statement of facts. Though I can see that you have all moved to the next thread, I am posting this here as it refers only to this thread. 

A few days ago, I was requested by someone - who shall remain unnamed - to take a look at pages 137-142 of this thread. I did so, and was intrigued to see so many very colourful comments about me, spread over  so many pages  devoted to this odd subject.  I was not upset by them, for one cannot control what other folks think of one, and it is pointless to bother about  it.  And I found it rather fun to be given the title of  High Priestess! 

But a few facts would also be in order.   A week ago, I  wrote to Subha to apologise for my uncalled for crabby and  abrupt response to a post of hers on my thread some time ago. This was something that had been on my mind for  a  while before  actually got around to doing it, for though I sometimes overreact in  a momentary irritation, I feel bad about it and I am not at peace till I have said sorry and sorted it out. The texts of my PMs to her are below. 

As I have noted there, if  there had been a further response from Subha to my remarks, I would have  said sorry to her then and there. I have no ego hassles about saying sorry publicly when I have been in the wrong.

Subha responded very soon, and in a very  sweet fashion. Her message too is below,  and it is so generous and thoughtful that I am sure she would not mind my sharing it with you, her dear friends to whom she is so close.

I thought that with that the matter was over.

But then I was directed to this thread, and I found that things were in fact rather different from what Subha had told me. I understood perfectly why this was so. She was angry with me, understandably so,  and reacted as in this thread. Then she got my apology, which  startled her as she did not expect it at all. She has very good manners, and she probably  felt awkward about having someone so much older apologise to her. Whence the tone and content  of her  response to my PMs.

There were only two of the things said about me in this thread to which I would take real exception, and  very strongly to only one of those two.

One, the misogynistic and  ugly remarks about me  made by Suyash and endorsed by Shyam. I had not expected a young man,  whom I had treated as an honorary nephew,  to   actually say such things about  a lady who would be much older than his  mother.  Or the other to  cheer him on. It was clearly one of those instances where my assessment of persons went totally wrong.   One lives and learns.

The other, Subha, is you labelling me an Ekta and Rajat fangal. Ekta fangal?? Heaven forbid! And as for Rajat,  I have stated times without number  that I am  no one's fan,   neither Rajat's nor   Mohit's not  anyone else's. I like what I like and I say so, and I do the same with what I do not like, as when I wrote in my latest post that Chandra looks, for the most part, like  a hunted fox in the last stages of the chase. It does not suit him.  Not that I need to explain anything I write  to any of you!

OK, this is it.  Wishing you all a   very happy New Year in advance,  as I do not expect to be in touch with any of you  any more,

Shyamala B.Cowsik

(Aunty is  a term that implies a kind of  bond which  has  clearly no place here, so I am dropping it).

MY EXCHANGE OF PMs WITH SUBHA 

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : .Subha.
Sent : 11 December 2016 at 9:16am 

Aunty, 

Mujhe apologize karke mujhe chota mat banaiye. I didn't reply to u that day because I was in no mood to argue with u.U thought that I was trying to justify Nandini calling Chandra namard by bashing him but frankly speaking, I was not even aware of such a scene because I had watched CN after almost a week.And even if I had watched that Namard scene, I still wouldn't have justified her.I just didn't like Chandra throwing away her dupatta and that's what I said in ur topic. I never expected that u will like/agree with whatever I said.That was ur opinion and I fully respected it.

I know u got angry with me when I called the show crap and advised me to stop watching it.Even now I don't watch it so regularly because I have watched enough of this love-hate-revenge sagas in ekta shows.Most of her shows had similar concept in 2000s.The only person that sometimes attracts me to this show is Rajat because I like his acting. 

I am writing it honestly. I didn't feel hurt by ur comments that day.If I was,I would have definitely wrote about it in that sane topic. May be Adhya didn't like ur comment that's why she wrote that.Both of us know how sensitive she is and takes every single thing seriously. 

Please don't apologize to me because u never said anything that hurt me.

Anyways, wish u a very happy birthday.God bless u with happy and healthy life!Please take care of ur health.

Sent by : sashashyam.

Sent : 10 December 2016 at 9:56 pm

A sincere apology (contd.)

One more thing.  I did not see any response from you to my comments on your post.If you had responded , I would have said exactly this same thing then itself. I have no hesitation in apologizing in public when I have been in the wrong.

Sent by : sashashyam.

Sent : 10 December 2016 at 9:47 pm

A sincere apology

Dear Subha,

This is to do something that has been on my mind for a while now. When I saw Adhya's comment on my post on her thread, I was reminded  of it , and so here I am.  I would like to apologise most sincerely for my abrupt reaction to your comments on my  Samhaar thread. It was wrong of to me to be so crabby with  you, and I am really very sorry.

Actually, I was irritated by a number of posts predicting an imminent demise for Chandra Nandini, and all that came  out in my response. I sometimes overreact, and my young friends of  longstanding who know me understand that and bear with me. But I forgot that you do not  know me well.

I do not know if  you will accept  this apology, but in any case, having said sorry, I feel more at peace with  myself.

Shyamala Aunty

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sashashyam

One, the misogynistic and  ugly remarks about me  made by Suyash and endorsed by Shyam. I had not expected a young man,  whom I had treated as an honorary nephew,  to   actually say such things about  a lady who would be much older than his  mother.  Or the other to  cheer him on. It was clearly one of those instances where my assessment of persons went totally wrong.   One lives and learns.

Misogynistic ... endorsed and cheered ... *deep breath* ... never mind. I respect your opinions, regardless of how untrue I believe them to be, and I honestly do wish you all the best this holiday season, a happy belated birthday, and a wonderful 2017 as well. 

Take care!  ðŸ˜ƒ

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes i am sensitive and i am proud it  what us so wrong in expressing your emotions??? 
@Shymla aunty why the justification ??? Or whatever it is people are definitely going to have opinion about you no matter where you rgo 

Learn to live with it 
Edited by adhyakumarijha - 7 years ago