Drabble 8: Sharing Sorrows pg 41 12/8

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys!!!

I have been having a few ideas that I really wanted to jot down and I have made an attempt on one of them. However, these are only small moments that I can write as drabbles. So this is a kind of a drabble series where I will write down scenes and moments I wanted to see on ShraMan.

Of course, this is not 100% my own idea, as there are quite a few of such threads already in this very forum. It's inspired (the drabble series thread, not the drabble themselves) from the many that I have read over the last few years.

Hope you all like my attempt. I will try updating as regularly as I can. 

P.S: Please like and comment.[/CENTER]

Drabble 1: Early morning with her: Below
Drabble 2: Cooking with her: Page 3
Drabble 3: Dressing Up With Him Page 9
Drabble 4: Dancing With Him Page 14
Drabble 5: Breakfast With Her Page 20
Drabble 6: Waking Up In His Arms Page 27
Drabble 7: Weekends Page 32
Drabble 8: Sharing Sorrows pg 41

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Drabble 1:EARLY MORNING WITH HER

Shravan Malhotra woke up as the rays of the early morning sun passed through the window, forcing him to open his eyes. It took him a few seconds to get used to the light after which he turned to his left and admired the beauty in front of him, his wife. It felt so good calling her that. His wife, Mrs. Suman Shravan Malhotra.

It had been a few months since they were married. Yet they had just begun to understand each other and come to respect and trust one another unconditionally. The misunderstandings were too many to be sorted overnight, they overcame them gradually. It had been difficult accepting the truth once he had learnt about it. It had been a tough time for both of them. Yet their friendship, more than their love, overcame those tough times. His respect for her grew tenfold as he understood her more and more each day. And his love surpassed every limit and boundary. It deepened as he saw the real Sumo. He smiled recalling the first time he met her. She was really very feisty back then and even at present. The one thing he really admired in her. She knew how to live life and did not let anyone know of her grief and the pain she went through. He loved her then when they were teenagers, he loved her when he left for London and never stopped loving her although he denied it to himself because of his anger.

A soft smile graced his face as he watched her sleep. She had an innocent smile on her face and looked very peaceful, content. Her eyelashes kissed her skin, her fringes fell on her face, her hands on the duvet that was pulled up to her neck; she was curled on her side, facing him. He recalled seeing her sleep a few months back, during Pushkar and Preeti's wedding and he laughed silently as he recalled how he had hidden his face behind the book while admiring her sleep. He could now look at her as much as he wanted without anyone stopping him or questioning him. It was his right after all.

He moved closer to her, lying on his stomach and put his arm around her waist. He blew hot breaths on her fringes, face and neck and pressed open mouthed kisses on her forehead and cheeks due to which she woke up.

"Good morning," She smiled at him.

"Morning, my love," he said and watched her smile widen and her face flush. She was still not used to the sweet names that he used to address her.

She tried wriggling from his grasp to go and freshen up but he pulled her closer.

"Shravan, jaane do na, naashta banana hai," she asked him but he refused by shaking his head.

"Bohot subha hai Sumo, let's spend some time together." He responded. "We are still newly married you know. Aaj Ramu kaka nashta banadenge."

"Shravan, I have been doing it since we got married aur aaj nahin karungi toh kaisa lagega?"

"Exactly Sumo. You have been doing it, so if you do not do it for one day, it will be fine." He persuaded her.

"Okay, fine. But what will I get?"

She looked in to his eyes and saw the naughty glint in them and smirk that overcame his handsome features. She tried getting up from the bed as she realised his intentions but he pulled her and pinned her to the bed.

"Kahaan bhaag rahi ho Sumo?" He asked her huskily.

"Mr. Malhotra, aapke iraade main jaanti hoon."

"Aur kya hain mere iraade Mrs. Malhotra," he leaned in closer to her and he whispered huskily, looking deep in to her eyes. She blushed a deep red and turned her face away, a smile adorning her face.

He leaned in and placed an open mouthed kiss on her neck. She gasped, feeling his lips on her skin and the stubble of his beard scratching her skin lightly. He placed light kisses up to her jaw and then kissed her forehead and cheeks while having their hands entwined. She smiled at him, as he turned on the side and pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist. She leaned in closer to him and put her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat with smiles on their faces as they began to talk to each other about their past, present and future.

And that is where we leave the not so newly married couple.

Hope you all like it, please share your thoughts and hit the like button😳

I don't really write romance, so please be a bit gentle😳😆

P.S: Hope the title is good😳

Drabble 2: Cooking With Her

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 7 years ago
lazyshambhavi thumbnail
loved it 
too good.
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was great!! Show mein jo dekhne ko nahi mila! 
avni01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too good ...how I wish I could see this in the show ðŸ˜•.
Vishakha2092 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written girl!!!
Would love to read more...
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is brilliant Sara!
I love it!
So cute!
Can't wait for your next!
😳
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Thank you so much😃
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: puba

That was great!! Show mein jo dekhne ko nahi mila! 

Thank you Puja! ðŸ˜ƒ
Exactly. All those moments we wished to see and we did not get 
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni01

Too good ...how I wish I could see this in the show ðŸ˜•.

Thank you😃. 
I wish