ShraMan OS: Tears and Confessions

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey guys, have written something on ShraMan for the first time. I always wanted to write something on them, but I struggle with ideas. Hehe. But Namik Paul inspired me to write this one shot. He was so good in yesterday's episode, my heart broke for him. I could feel Shravan's pain. So this could be dedicated to him. Finally, I would like to thank a dear friend of mine (she knows herself), who has always been there for me, and helped proof read this for me and motivated me. I really hope you guys like this.

Anger coursed through his veins. Anger at Aditya for snatching her away from him. Anger at Sumo for betraying him, using him. And most of all, anger at himself for still being so in love with her in spite of everything she put him through! Why could he not forget her and get her out of his mind? He kept on drinking, more and more, hoping it will ease his pain. Hoping it will erase her from his mind, his heart. But it did not.

Seeing her getting close to Aditya was hurting him. He felt betrayed and rejected. Again. Like he did 10 years ago. Why and how did he land himself in this again? Why could he not stop loving her in spite of everything? He had announced everything was over; he broke all ties with her, so why was it hurting him seeing her with Aditya? Why did his already broken heart break in to a million pieces more?  Why did he want to punch Aditya for holding her that close to him, by her waist? He left the dance floor muttering an excuse to his partner as he could not deal with this anymore.

He downed glass after glass of the drink from the bar yet it could not cool the burning in his heart. The fire in him raged. The fire that could be doused by one, his Sumo who was no longer his. As this realisation dawned on him, he consumed more of the intoxicant.

Aditya went to Shravan and asked him to look after Sumo as he had to leave because a friend had called him urgently. Shravan smiled in acceptance but his eyes were on Sumo who was looking down. He looked on as Aditya pulled Sumo in to a hug and kissed her on the forehead before leaving.

Rage filled in him as he saw the scene play before him. His eyes bloodshot, he gulped the drink in his hand, while he fisted his other hand, his nails piercing the skin. He had to get out of there soon. He asked the guests to leave as the party was over since Aditya, the person for whom the party was arranged had left.

Shravan climbed up the stairs to the room, slightly unstable and as Sumo came to hold him, he pushed her away. He banged the door shut of his room and punched the wall behind a few times to let out the anger in him. Why was life never fair to him? Why did he always lose the women he loved? Why did life play such cruel jokes on him? Just when he was ready to confess his love for Sumo, again, she left him, again.

He leaned against the wall and slid down. Sobs wracked his body as tears of anger and pain streamed down his cheeks. He could not take it anymore. He could not be indifferent to everything.

Seeing Shravan like that pained her. She had never thought she would see him in this condition. He was right; this was not the Shravan she knew. Her Shravan would not have behaved this way. She had seen his reactions to the engagement news, on seeing her with Aditya in Malhotra mansion, their dancing together and Aditya's act before he left. She too was angry at Aditya, how could he just hug her and kiss her like that? But seeing Shravan's reaction pained her thus making her angrier at Aditya. She would have to deal with him later. Right now she had to go after Shravan especially after he pushed her away when she tried helping him up the stairs. She could not see him in this condition.

She slowly opened the door to his room that he had just slammed shut and peeped in. What met her eyes was not something she had expected. Her Shravan was punching the wall. She winced in pain every time his fist met the wall. From a distance she could see his knuckles bleeding. A sob escaped her as she saw him break down. She had never witnessed him in such a situation. If she had any doubts about his love for her, which she did not, they all vanished in to thin air. Only a lover could react this way.

She quietly walked in, locking the door before taking a deep breath and turning towards him. She knelt on the floor opposite him. Tears streamed down his cheeks and his lips quivered. She grasped his hands firmly in to hers and he looked up to see her close to him, tear stains on her cheeks.

"Kyun Sumo? Kyun?" He began to ask but she shook her head asking him not to talk. Today was her turn. She could not do this to him anymore. She could not do this to them anymore. They had stayed apart far too long. She pulled him in her arms and gave him a tight hug, stroking his back and felt relieved when he too wound his arms around her hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

"I Love you Shravan." She whispered while still in his embrace. She finally said it. A huge burden got lifted off her chest. His hold on her tightened as he pulled her closer. Tears streamed down their cheeks and they separated when they felt the dampness on each other's clothes.

"I love you" she repeated, holding his face and bringing it closer to hers while gazing deeply in to his eyes. A small smile came on his face as he heard the words again.

"Ek baar phir kaho" He requested. He had yearned to hear the words from her mouth since the time he first fell for her.

"I love you" She said again before leaving a deep kiss on his forehead.

He gazed in to her eyes and whispered while pulling her closer so that she was almost sitting on his lap, "I Love you Sumo, bachpan se, hamesha se."

She smiled, tears brimming in her eyes, as she felt his hands on her face. She always knew he loved her but it felt different to hear him say it. She leaned her forehead against his and entwined their hands firmly. He pulled her closer so that she was sitting on his lap and wiped away her tears. His fingers traced the contours of her face. He had never imagined being this close to her, not after what happened over the last few days, especially after what happened earlier in the day. His thumb traced her lips while they gazed in to each other's eyes. Instinctively, they leaned in and their lips met.

They felt at peace as they had finally expressed their innermost feelings to each other. Yes, they still had to resolve many issues. He still had to know some truths, and she still had to fight for him, but they would deal with all that later. At present, they melted in to each other's arms aakhir mil hi jaate hain jho banein ek duje ke vaaste...

I hope you guys liked my take on the current track. I feel ShraMan need to just get locked in a room without any phones so that they can sit and talk. Lol! I have always wanted a teary confession because of the baggage between them hence my take on it.

Please like and comment if you enjoyed reading it. Criticism is accepted of course, but please do not bash me (haha!) or any of the characters esp ShraMan cos I love them both equally although I am kind of more inclined towards Shravan these days as I can relate to him more. I feel the CVs are somewhere lacking in explaining Sumo's POV...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow
so emotional
yet so beautiful
absolutely loved it
superb
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that's what I want... But I don't know CVs ki neend kab khulegi ... They are so mean ... Don't understand our emotions... But thanks dear at least you have done it ... Just loved it
Flibbertigibbet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This is so emotionally stirring! Brsitiful write up! Would love to read more! *hugs*
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I could feel Shravan's pain literally their confession was beautiful ! In the show they need to get locked in a room that's the only thing that can save them , loved it !
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

wow
so emotional
yet so beautiful
absolutely loved it
superb

Thank you so much😳 I am glad you enjoyed😃
an_chau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's a nice one... :) Pls keep writing!
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Aww that's what I want... But I don't know CVs ki neend kab khulegi ... They are so mean ... Don't understand our emotions... But thanks dear at least you have done it ... Just loved it

Aww thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed it😃😃
And hopefully jald😉😆
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flibbertigibet

This is so emotionally stirring! Brsitiful write up! Would love to read more! *hugs*

Thank you so much!!! I am glad you liked it😃😃
I don't think I will continue this, no idea on what to write next, but I will try writing something else😳 (Let's hope Namik inspires me more soon😉😆)
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Omg Sara! I am sooo glad you wrote this! This is such a great piece! Your writing flows so well and you manage to capture SO much in such a concise manner!

With the way you've written this I could imagine this happening, Shravan and Suman still in the clothes from yesterday's episodes trekking up to his room. And I loved how simple the confession was, that is literally all they need. One of them needs to admit their love - preferably Sumo as you've done - and everything will start falling back into place. I loved that she followed him, ah!

And I agree with you, they do need a tear-filled confession, that's just how they are. I loved how you wrote the confession, confessing while wrapped up in a hug and crying, gah!

Once again, I loved this piece! And you should honestly consider writing more because you write really well! ❤️

-Anjali
Edited by astonm - 7 years ago