Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Akriti12

itz very very beautiful...so simple yet so lovely...😊😊

Thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒ
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Way more thn brilliant...loved it..really wanted too see such things happening in EDKV but didnt get to...
But m glad i got to imagine it...atleast...so thnks for tht..
Tht waz completely beautiful...hope to get more soon.. πŸ˜‰
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunain

Way more thn brilliant...loved it..really wanted too see such things happening in EDKV but didnt get to...
But m glad i got to imagine it...atleast...so thnks for tht..
Tht waz completely beautiful...hope to get more soon.. πŸ˜‰

Aww thats sweet, thank you so muchπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 
I will try writing and updating as soon as I get the time and chance😳
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Thank you😳
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
I really wanted to write and update this last night, but I was too emotional at that time. But I have done it today, I hope you all like itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Drabble 2: COOKING WITH HER

Shravan Malhotra came home to an empty house or so he thought. He was more tired than usual as he had had a long day at work, so he decided to come home earlier. He had more work since Pushkar along with Preeti, Kamini Chachi, Lalaji, Vandy Bhabhi and Varun had gone to Chandigarh for Kamini Chachi's cousin's daughter's wedding and his father had gone to Mumbai for a conference leaving Shravan to handle the 2 new cases. Shravan and Sumo were alone in the Malhotra mansion because they both had commitments that they had to attend to.  And Sumo was supposed to be at Tiwari Killa since Nanu had called her over. He was not expecting her for a couple of hours more, so when he heard sounds coming from the kitchen he was surprised. He stealthily walked to the kitchen and saw her, back facing him, on the opposite side of the central counter.

He crept up behind her and whispered, "Hi, Mrs. Malhotra."

She gasped hearing his voice so close to her. She was not expecting him home this early. She had come home earlier because she wanted to cook his favourite food and spend some time with him. And she was kneading the dough for chapattis when she heard him.

"You are home this early Mr. Malhotra," She turned her face sideways to see him.

He smiled at her, "aaj kuch zyada hi thak gaya tha, but what are you doing here so early? I was not expecting you home."

"I decided to come early and prepare your favourite food."

"Achcha..." He said while she continued kneading the dough.

He leaned closer to her and blew the fringes off her face. She had tied her hair in a bun but had not pinned the fringes. And for a change she was wearing a sari, one he had gifted her a few months ago. It was very simple but elegant and she always looked gorgeous in it.

"Shravan yeh kya kar rahe ho tum?"

"Kuch bhi toh nahin Mrs. Malhotra." He whispered. He loved calling her that.

A few minutes later, Suman gasped as she felt his hands on her bare waist. He trailed his fingers over her waist and blew cold breaths over her neck.

"Shravan, please," She managed to whisper. He was distracting her. How would she manage to get any work done?

"Sumo," He whispered, "I love you, so so much." And he leaned in closer and kissed her on her neck and jaw. He had loved her for over 10 years and promised to himself after everything they went through that he would tell her these words and make her feel with his small actions how much he loved her.

Sumo closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin. And her heart swell on hearing his words, oh how much she loved him, she could never express in words.

"I love you too, Shravan." She whispered and leaned back, resting her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

They stood in a comfortable silence for a few minutes their eyes closed, feeling each other's presence.

"Sumooo," Shravan called. He saw the tin of dry flour on the counter and he had a smirk on his face as a thought came to him.

Suman opened her eyes and turned to look at him, she could see a naughty glint in his eyes and the smirk on his face which meant he was up to something,

"Shravann," She said warningly, "What are you..." before she could complete what she was saying she felt his hands, which she noticed a bit too late were covered in the white flour, on her cheeks.

"SHRAVAN!" She screamed.

"Hahaha!!" He started laughing and ran from there as he knew she will come after him.

Sumo ran after him in circles around the kitchen, "Main tumhe nahin chhodungi!"

He laughed hearing her. They became child like when they were with each other and brought out the best and worst in each other.

He slowed down purposely to let her catch him and she wiped her hands, which were full of the sticky dough, on his cheek and laughed loudly as he looked too adorable. The kitchen was filled with sounds of the two love birds laughing at each other for their childishness. Indeed they still were the same teenagers at heart when with each other. 

So, this was my 10,000th post and yayy I am a sizzler after almost forever!! Lol!!

I hope you guys like this one, I know it's not the best, but I tried. 

Please leave your comments and likes, they are really really appreciated!!

Next Drabble: Dressing Up With Her: Page 9

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 7 years ago