Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey ash

waving my hand haha well its been quite many days i red any story just logged in few days back saw ur pms

this was quite interesting i am in love with the flow at last monster laughed wah wah. and i like the way u confide ur story with all emotions.

looking forward

and was reading with you as well but this work of mine completely eating my time wil  try give my comments regularly

-SwaSan- thumbnail
Yar please update soon...
waiting
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part - 1

Wow lovely emotional update..te way my maaneet ki entry was lovely..te way geet ki painful life and wat to be away from  her past to  collect her shattered pieces but annoy wen everyone hell bent on disturbing her was lovely..te way my maan with his sibblings enjoying his holiday but annoy wen get ruined it was lovely..te way geet staring her new life..i love te update dear

Edited by Desigirls12 - 7 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part - 2

Wow lovely superb update..te way geet ki new life In ny and his first day col which was started with bumping with ana who was very rude to her  they fight and atlast both became friends why not now itself both sil became friends..opps my maaneet ki Milan was lovely superb..i love te update yar

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part - 3

wow lovely update..omg my face fell wen te man who catch geet was not my maan but kabir.te way kabir flirting with geet oyiee she is ur would be bhabhi..te way trio ki scenes was lovely..opps my maan taking his dadi for date and meet his girl who was enjoying and cribbing to her khanji for making her day mess..te way my maan enjoying admiring her was lovely..i love te update yar

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part - 4

Wow lovely update..te way geet deal with khanaji was lovely..opp geet ki sadness wen everyone called her for some guy but ana made her day  by taking her out and girls enjoying..opps kabir came as they driver but opps geet in kc and my maaneet ki Milan thru adi was superb..i love my maaneet ki scenes..te way my maan invited geet for dinner  but destinty stop thru raj who came to see geet and trio ki anger but my maan was more angry but he don't know te reason..i love te update yar

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part - 5

Wow lovely emotional update..te way geet with raj was really lovely day for geet to meet her family but still some traces of her pain present..te way my maan ki anger on geet for making her sister sad , maan its for ana or  seeing her with some one haan..te way geet in km and felt happy being invited with hearts but all ruined with my maan ki words which killed her was lovely emotional..i love te update yar

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part - 6

Wow lovely update..te way geet ki morning with khana which was ruined by my maan in her language rude man, but my maan trying to hide his feelings bursting on her..te way geet joining kc omg her fate started its game..te way  trio enjoying  and geet opening her pain sharing with her friends who consoling her was lovely..why khanji u doing  tis with u r fav kid, maan really u r so mean and te way he didt even offer a ride but following her to check she reached safely why tis kollaveri maan babu..i love te update dear

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part - 7

Wow lovely update..te way geet ki work in kc and  thinking abt devil and devil is there now she have to work under my maan her rude man, why maan u having problem with ur geet rather u have to control u r heart which is following u r geet like a puppy..te way geet ki gift for ana making her heart swell in emotions was lovely..maan naming raj very bad maan, geet is not having problem te problem is with u buddhu singh khurana..i love te update dear

Desigirls12 thumbnail

part - 8

wow lovely update..omg geet ki life is hell in monster day opps in my maan ki floor,why u have taken u r geet under u maan to hurt her, u r very rude better u control urself before u r sherni pounch on u..te way kabir was nice to her,cheering her was lovely..opps maan nothing can be done with u..i love te update dear