Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

I’m pretty sure something went wrong with the DNA test. Sameera doesn’t seem like a person who would lie regarding such a situation.

It’s really complicated but I just hope that things happen to get better for them all.

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

omg. This is too heavy for anyone who loved a person truly and lost another person that he was falling in love.My heart really go to maan for the turmoil he is going through. Sameera have messed up her own life & maan's but human emotion are difficult to control..Hope geet can bring ligt to maan's suffering..

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Yay finally she isn't maans . I know he developed a bond . But now he can fight for geet . Date her and get her back as his wife . Just someone knock him with this strength. Pls God 

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Amazing update. 

As child is not maan Daughter.

He is very hurt as he was falling for geet n lost her.

Now how he going to get geet dnt kwn.

I think maan needs to talk to geet n tell her he loves her n he doesnt Daughter.

Hope geet comes to abt maan  truth n they can b together again.

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Sad part, Sameera knows where she went wrong finally, Feeling bad for Maan the daughter he thought was his was never his, waiting to see how the story will take turn now

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

aha the truth now out!!!....we know how sameera got pregnant with someone else's kid....

maan so so upset with himself...he should have told geet the truth long back.....he is feeling so terrible to have spoilt her life and his too.....he is missing her so so much....

his whole life has been on hold all due to him and sameera....and now even that has not materialized....

feel for him....ys he was definitely wrong...and he hurt geet a lot....she is still not out of it.....

but feel bad for both of them....