Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

part - 9

wow lovely amazing update..my maaneet scenes were very lovely fantastic..te way geet ki sadness for te feather and te way my maan blasting on her was lovely..but wen he realize she was sad for her feather he passed it thru te report making her squrim in happinesss was lovely..geet thanking my maan for report but my naughty devil know for wat..te way my maan teasing her with raj without knowing wat effect it have on geet was lovely emotional..te way geet ki pov abt te dressing style and my maan talking with his geet who was just blow away with his professionalism was lovely..i love te update yar

Edited by Desigirls12 - 7 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

part - 10

wow lovely superb update...te way geet have kept pooja under her cornerest of here heart and now her life around with a new found friend ana and obviously her monster khurana..te way my maaneet ki scenes was so cute and lovely..te way my maan ki rudeness and geet hell bent on teasing him and now my maan made her his sec and geet cant even catch his word how he will catch his speed in work..opps my maan can say anything to his geet but anyone point their finger he will cut them even he get lose for it..te way my maan laughing seeing his geet talking back to him was lovely cute..even u made monster to smile geet..i love te update so much yar

Desigirls12 thumbnail

geet and ana ki bonding was lovely..geet with khuranas was lovely..and espescially with my maan, my maaneet scenes was lovely wonderful..i love all te updates so much dear

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 10
Interesting...
Well this is a first for Geet to see Maan like this...
Cont soon...
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kkiran

The day Maan and Kabir find out abour Arjun man its going to be the day of the reckoning! Geet gave up her love of course she is not going to have the same relationship as before! Bad luck Geet she now going to be all day everyday around monster khurana! You go girl let it all out on Monster Khurana glad he defended her and listed to her rant without blowing up lol Maan is not going to go easy on her when he teaches her maybe tease her more! Coffee with overload of sugar never gets old!

hhahaha did you say coffee with overload of sugar? You don't like Monster Khurana now do you?๐Ÿ˜‰
hope he remains nice to her till the end of the week.
thank u for the lovely comment.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Thanks for pm...
Geet ended up as Secretary to her monster...wow
She was awed by his concern,helping nature defending her in front of clients yet at last he was back in full for of monster khurana... ๐Ÿ˜‰
LOVELY update
Pooja wants her Frnd back but things were not same as before...geet still lives Raj,doesnt she!?
Waiting for next dear

Yes, its just been six months to her heart-break. how can one move on so fast when she loved him so much!

thanks a ton,not only for this comment but for every other comment ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: crazyfriends007

superb update
geet did blunder
maan supported geet infront of cient .. good sign

thank u.
monster khurana is not bad at heart๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: nishamna

Geet is totally disaster. What is going on with her. It seems she become different geet when she is around maan. Geet who wants to work and very dedicated towards her work is getting bored with meetings and all office works or would say with all boring environment. Many times maneet indulged in a argument but at the end it's maan who win over her and leave her cursing. 

Today was the one of those special days when again maneet struck together as maan's secretery met with an accident and now for filling that place , there is only geet.maan gave her so many works but she couldn't able to understand single instruction. Eventually it end up with a blunder in a meeting room. Client was getting angry on geet but much to geet's surprise, maan supported geet and also told him that he is no one to tell him what should i do with with employees.
N more surprising part was that when out of anger geet said so many thinga to maan but in reply he just laughed seeing her face. like geet i also thought now geet's time would be over in this office but again maan surprised me by saying that she will work with him and what she doesn't know , she would learn all this. Waiting for next dear

thank u for the detailed comments.
yes, geet is a little lost when it is about her life. aren't we all lost at some point of our lives?
and of course maan brings out reactions in her. ๐Ÿ˜† and if he remains nice to her, we can hope of getting a very matured geet soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: ammu5

Superb update . ...aan deserved dat ...

thank u di...maan deserves a lot more things too๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: priyasree

Amazing, lovely n wonderful update

thank you

Originally posted by: anu5

Awsm update di!!

Loved it
Geet couldn't master herself to have a chatty talk with Pooja as she still adores Raj
Hope Ana's love story doesn't add up more miseries in geet's muddled up life
With passing time geet's enthusiasm shriveled as project wore on vowing to her monotonous life
Geet couldnt help herself from becoming maan's personal secretary!! The new tag!!
The new tag eventually made her to end up with headache and Pandora's box
Client bursted on Geet for her blunder and clumsily behavior
To the contrary Maan defended geet before clients which came as a surprise for Geet
Geet's prolonged and tedious words of anger and rant didnt increase maan's temperament but led him to laugh at her antics
Maan's words took Geet by surprise when he ordered her to work with him in his den and to learn the things which she could nt master๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u so much Anu.
You always give such nice comments and trust me when I say i look forward to your feedback, every single time i update.๐Ÿค—
Fireworks on the way๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: jasika08

Awesome update 

Waiting for next update 

thank you

Originally posted by: kabslocks

So beautiful update. Geet messed up meeting but Maan favoued her in front of clients. Maan is amused when she answered him back. He asked her to stay with him and learn things.
Waiting for next update.

thank you

Originally posted by: tania90

awseum update
geet secretary of monster khurana nd at ghe end all thing messed up
geet answering him but also awsed by his helping nature that he do helped her she is shocked with his different avtar hehe
maan laughing nd geet is suprised to see him laugh like that
do update soon

thank you. When there is maan and there is Geet, things are sure to be messed up.๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: swapna.p

nice update..
waiting for next update..

thank you

kawaii_geet thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitha_tooty

So happy for this update... eagerly waiting for next update

thank you. so glad you enjoyed the update๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: happydays30

Nice part
geet is not talking to pooja.. sshe feel nothing same like before
maaneet nice office scene... she speaks whatever she felt in office
maan finds her as she has no goals   

yeah, she is a hurt and a lonely person right now.
thanks for commenting

Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE

superb update 

geet is end being maan pa 
n she is suprised to seeing maan helping nature 
maan support geet infront of his cilent 
continue soon

thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: _SharmeenLuvsGC

Mind Blowing Update Aishu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Monster Khurana sometimes becomes Sweetu Khurana ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰
I can understand Geet's outburst about having so much work n messing up with the papersrs ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ana is having secret dates with arjun.. and Geet helping her..
I'm afraid what will happen when Maan and Kabir will come to know about this ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting fornext

thanks a ton sheen. i know i have been bad on replying. but you still put up such awesome comments. makes my day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweetu khurana?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
you wanna know what happens when maan and kabir get to know?? just wait till the next updt๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Redross

awesome update...

So geet will be working in maans cabin...interesting...cant wait to see wht happens...
They both dislike each other so much ...hehe...it will be fun to watch how they will come close.
Ana ki love story is pakka gonna cost a lot to Geet...I liked how maan supported his employ in frnt of client... basically i am in love this attitude wala maan.Pleaseee update soon.

thanks a ton. it gives me immense pleasure to see [people enjoying the story๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maan has a lot hidden in his sleeves... wait n love him more๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Chapter 10..

Awesome..

Superb..

Thanks for update..

Thanks for pm..

Continue soon...

Maan helped geet twice ..

Geet is his temporary secretary... N she messed up everything...

Maan sided her in front of his clients...

Geet's outburst made him laugh...

Ana is moving ahead in her relationship with arjun ... Still unknown to her family...

thank you sooo muchhh๐Ÿ˜ณ

kawaii_geet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jade0001

Ana meeting Arjun secretly and lying to hers brothers that she is staying over at Geet's place but the day when they do find out that Ana is meeting a guy they will blame Geet
Maan has made Geet his temporary secretary yet he knows she loses concentration fast she has no real goals working at Khuranas but he gives her the job he should have taken another employee so if she messed up then yeah its his fault as she seems clueless even though educated still clueless when it comes to taking on tasks and duties
but Geet also have the courage to talk her mind and she stood before Maan taking out all of her frustrations which in fact is also good but he still feels she will have to sit there and learn I'm hoping at least she should take some interest in her job it only reflects one's persona when you incapable of progressing
Geet misses Raj too she should slowly try and forget him even though that might be difficult because it concern her emotions but he is married so she should just treat him as a friend knowing he loves Pooja
Geet also very surprised at Maan's helpful side

thank you so much for such awesome comment.
yes truly pointed, Geet is clueless about what she wants. am sure you will see a mature geet in the upcoming update.her character will evolve slowly though. If we go by the movie, she had always been this pampered child and now that she is all alone, she is striving.
About Raj, i agree she has to move on. but its just six months to whatever happened. it would take her so time. but don't worry, Maan is here already;๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Lovely update 

Geet is monster secretary 
Maan surprise her that now she will work with him
Update soon 
Can't wait to read more please 

thank you dear.

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

lovely update
geet is working as man's secretary
and he didn't let his clients to insult her
lovely

Isn't maan awesome?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: chaudhary_kajal

OMG!! what was happening today?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Maan supported her!! 
He did not lash out on her!! 
He laughed!!!!! 
It would be an understatement to say that geet was hell shocked and surprised as well.
I loved this update the most๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanku for pm
Continue soon 

๐Ÿ˜† i thoroughly enjoyed your reaction๐Ÿ˜†
thank u for such an awesome comment.
more surprises on the way... stay tuned๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you

Originally posted by: muskanp

Absolute beauty
Very nicely written
Loved this monster-moon maan
Oh he is so cool

thank you so much diii...
he is both fire and ice i believe๐Ÿ˜‰
looking forward to your updates too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: saro

Beautiful update... maan n geet part was super... going to enjoy geet as maan  secretary ... pooja is giving sad feel to geet so she should b kept away from the story...

hahahah you won't see much of pooja but she will be in glimpses to keep a check on geet๐Ÿ˜†

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After so many days read something on maaneet, and loved it. Thanx.
Redross thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for replying...Waiting for update๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Redross - 7 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking fab update! Well written! Geet speaks 2 Pooja! she assures her! Ana tells Geet abt her date wid Arjun! she tells Geet the plan!  Maan's secretary met in an accident! Geet has 2 fill in! Maan js orders! Poor Geet! she is so stressed! the coffee is 2 sweet! Maan shouts Geet abt the copies! Geet answers back! Maan stunned! he laughs! Geet confused! So Geet will wrk with Maan n learn! update soon

thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: paponecon

Really this man has so many shades...he defended her...just she is his employee n he didn't want to hear anything against of his employee or its exclusively for geet...raj is someone she can't forget him easily that's y she still misses a beat only hearing of his name bt maan is someone geet can easily forget nyone due to his overwhelmed personality

@bold: Indeed! he is a mature person to understand things..
geet can forget...ohh well all she needs is time and a constant presence of Monster Khurana in her life๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: saadi88

the update has just left me laughing...haha the way madame spoke to maan..she really has guts..u go girl . .she's superb..I'm sure maan ko to ye seedha karke hi rahegi . .waiting for a beautiful love story to begin

@bold:
kaun kisko seedha karta hai...only time will tell๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for a lovely feedback.๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Fantabulous update. Pooja called Geet to know about her well being. Ana is meeting with Arjun taking Geet into confidence but What will happen when Maan and Kabir comes to know about it. Surely Geet will be blamed if anything goes wrong. Geet ended up becoming Maan's secretary and messed up the documents during the meeting. Clients shouted at her but Maan defended her in front of them. Geet was surprised to see the caring side of him. Well written. Loved it. 

thank u so much. hope it doesn't come down to your speculations.๐Ÿ˜†
else, geet will be a goner.

thank you

Originally posted by: SHIK.LOVMAANEET

๐Ÿ‘ woah!! You again bold me with your update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG Geet maan's new secretary ๐Ÿ˜† thts funny
Kahna not helping geet I guess ๐Ÿ˜†
Geet found ana a true friend but I think her love doesn't allow her to move forward as   she was not avoiding pooja then
But one sided love is so complicated
Cuming to maan, the floor part was so funny ๐Ÿคฃ I lik it
How defending he can be but only in front of others but he's genuinely protecting her but fir akele me kya ho jata h monster khurana ko
But geet did answer him back ๐Ÿ˜†
Oosum way she answered
N tht make him smile omg another shock ๐Ÿ˜†
Please continue soon

@bold: you bowled me with your comment.๐Ÿ˜†
Indeed kanha not stepping into this mess. ๐Ÿ˜†
akele mein...๐Ÿ˜‰ socho kya kya ho sakta hain akele mein...monsker khurana unleashes his monstrosity when alone with geet๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks for such an amazing comment
i had a wide grin plastered on my face reading it๐Ÿ˜†

thank you

Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Seeing a different side of Maan is surprising indeed...while I dont like him term Geet as "unliekable woman", I understand that points of view differ. I have finally understood the point that he is trying to make, that Geet really has no goal or destination in life...

hahah it will take some time before he went from "unlikeable woman" to "MY woman"๐Ÿ˜‰
Indeed she is clueless about her life...he needs to make her realize that.
thanks

Originally posted by: sanum23

pooja was very gussa on geet not calling hr now days

maan secretary met with accident so maan appoint geet and she as usual arguing and maan told its his orders
and as accepted geet doing blunders and maan took hr class and she dares to answer him 
now he order to sit in his cabin

thats Monster Khurana and Geet for you๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks

Originally posted by: Drashtilove

Lovely update geet life going good but again she have to work with maan she doesnt know what to do as his secretary so maan should understand it but liked the way he defends her..little scared for ana hope arjun is nice and she is not making any mistake thnx 4 update

thnks for the comment
they have different shades of personality so it will definitely take time...slowly but surely.

Originally posted by: ankyyy

Awesome update...
Maan really enjoys annoying geet a lot...
Poor Geet her day has become more horrible after becoming Maan's Secretary...
Am glad that maan supported geet infront of the client which she had never imagined...
But the way geet retorted back to Maan was really amazing...
Let's see what will happen next when maan himself will guide geet...
Updatee sooonn

thank you...
lots of things to unfold... monster and his secretary๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Part 10 - Apt title for he update. And very perfectly fits him. He changes his mood according to the situation and poor geet could not predict what & how will he react next moment. His secretary had a accident and he had no one else but to appoint geet was his secretary.

Glad that he defended her in front of that client. And she was awed to see him so caring for her. But again he was back to his monster-giri.

Her outburst was justifiable.

Monster laughs...lol... He was amazed to see that with the little provocation she was answering him back which no one dared to.

Ana was falling in love with arjun. She was scared if her brothers will do if they comes to know. I am scared if maan comes to know that geet helped ana then what he will do.?

Monster-giri๐Ÿคฃ
i loved it.
thank u for such a detailed awesome blossom comment๐Ÿค—
Indeed Maan is the boss..he has the right to scold n guide his employees...
even am worried what maan will do when he gets to know...

thank you darlings

Originally posted by: tammana.m

Fabolousss lovelyy part...
now Geet have to do secetary duty to n did blunder..
Bt shock to see helpy nature of maan.
N seeing him smilinggg
Ana she so cuteee
Waiting for nxt

thank u so much. maan is a nice soul๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Mona_90

Awesome and lovely part..
Pooja gussa hai geet sa call na karna ko par uska situation toh samjho geet par toh monster khurana ki saaya pad gaya hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
omg maan ka secretary ka accident hogaya toh maan na geet ko apna secretary bana lia hai aur ya geet ko maan kuc kehta hai karna ko aur ya blunder karna ma lagi hai aur maan ko answer vi de rahi hai maan vi shock hai geet ka ans dena sa aur maan vi geet ko defend karta hai client ka samna but akela ma toh uski band bajata hai monster maan๐Ÿ˜‰
Ana toh Arjun ko pyar karna lagi hai par apne bhai ka darr hai yaar jab maan ko pata chalega ana ka love ka warema and geet ka support tab khurana kya karega๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm

thank u sooo much for all the detailed comments.
Its a treat to read you
aapke har ek update mein ek innocence hain...jo mujhe bahut pasand hain๐Ÿค—
aage bahut fireworks hain..stay tuned๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

wow another fav of my maaneet from u haan..very interesting dear

Welcome back darling๐Ÿค—
missed you.
I have read all your comments in all the ten parts and it makes me so happy to see you on my thread... yayyy. all your comments are so lovely to read... thank u sooo much
i am looking forward to seeing you more in here...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: vj2102

Geet was like a rocket . . N blast on full mode

hahahaha true...all she needs is a slight spark.. maan is doing a great job at that๐Ÿ˜†
thank you

Originally posted by: Jyoraj

Fabulous update.

Both have some notions about each other and both feel there is more to it.
Geet is confused with Maan's behaviour.
hope Geet gets serious and find some goals for herself.
Apt title for the part.

thank you..
they need time to open up..which is coming soon.

Originally posted by: vrinda22

oh that was cool

maan made geet as his secretary
n geet couldnt follow his orders
she messed up things
she was awed seeing maans other shades totally in a day
his care his standing up for her
n his laugh
maan too is no less
he was awestruck as none answered him like geet did
geet helped ana in dating
n ana feels she is in love