Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PreenaRak

Thank u maya. The mrng dose was superb. I love to read ur stories in mrng itself sitting in my balcony witha steaming cup of tea. Wow. What a wonderful way to begin the day. And the msg between them was superb. It showed the thoughts of a girl frm traditional background n am glad that they cleared their misunderstanding. Otherwise other than them , we too will be restlss. Yash and anjali is progressing well too. Want to read more maya. Apetite for ur stories is insatiable. When are u goin to update ur site?

You paint such a lovely picture: balcony-chai-khushi-. :-)

Not sure about website re-launch but email [email protected] and will send notification.
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Bauji's tailor must be like "W*F!" :-)

Exactly :D
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: archnahardik123

Episode 55

Oh god our hero is so mad and hurt right now. He don't want to think any other reason other the that Khushi deliberately didn't allow him to touch her after dressing so sexily. 
He is doubting her, which is not good at all. They both ha do learn a lot.
Poor Khushi she was herself angry on her behaviour and on top of it he called her a child adding to her misery. I feel so sad for her. She can't even get time to talk to him.
Both are feeling miserable being apart. 
You are best.in showing Arnav in his full character avatar.

Thank you ;-)
I initially felt sad for Khushi that she didn't have a female confidant---but upon reflection feel that K must take her guidance from A.
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello 
Beautiful updates.
Thank u 
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 56
This is full of awesome messages. 
Finally they talk, even if through messages. Poor Khush, she could be bold sometimes but she still that innocent, And shy girl. 
Oh well he didn't forget to mention that he is ASR and he could demand anything. How typical Arnav.
Loved Anjali's conversation with yash. This girl has sure become helpline of anjali. She need some distraction from her sad life and this little Khushi fill the bill perfectly. 
Superb episode Maya 
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Maya,

Loved the bit about getting the tailor to stitch her a negligee...only Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada would presume to go through this exercise with her usual flair for drama...and achieve the whole thing with panache as well. sigh! This woman...Loved the texting...or dare we call this sexting now! - her starting off in the middle of the action - About last night...yes, I realize where you got the old name for this story from now - and his expressing himself keen rather than put off was just too hilarious. And intimate! Equally interesting is the progress - or not - made by Anjali and Dr Yash - well, sigh, atleast Anjali got her heart's desire of spending time with Little Khushi. And perhaps her father as well...hm...waiting to see where you lead us off to, next...my memory of the next bits of the story are a bit blurry! Haha! Age and dementia catching up rapidly perhaps! 

Best,

Anu
Edited by Anu567 - 7 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,
New here. Caught up the last chapter. I will hv to go thru from chapter one and run the story.
Will come bk.
shelley_45 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg love all your stories. I've had such a brill weekend just reading! U write beautifully!!!
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome as always...
Their texting part is too good ..I mean arshi...and khushi imagining him too  brushed and braided ..haha..

Arnav has checked his background and desperate to find some fault...

How are they going to sleep this night!?

Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry double post

Edited by Janu75 - 7 years ago