Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCIPAL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi i have been reading ur story n i loved it very very much, but i felt bad that it stopped abruptly. Seriously i want read furthermore. Pls mail me ur next updates of the story n this is my email id [email protected]. I hope i will get the updates plsss.
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Dearest Sisters,
You have asked where to find my work, and I'm not ignoring your question---it's just that I'm not very clear on Forum rules, and I have no intention to be accused of flouting them once again. 

But I see that many writers use their blog in their Forum signature so I will do the same and hope that I am not offending any laws. IF gave me my start as a writer and I would never wish to work against it.

With love,
Jalebi Jane

jalebijane.com

🥳
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy...
Maya..
U r back...

JalebiJane thumbnail
Since I first discovered that the Hero of IPK3 was named Advay Singh Raizada, I began to dream about how I could bring Arnav and Khushi into an Advay and Chandni tale.

Episode 4 of -Chandni- is for all of those who enjoyed -Khushi- and were curious what Mr & Mrs Raizada were up to twenty years later.

JalebiJane

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks dear, so eager to read 'Khushi', 'Jalebi' and 'Mrs Raizada' again.
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dearest Sisters,
You have asked where to find my work, and I'm not ignoring your question---it's just that I'm not very clear on Forum rules, and I have no intention to be accused of flouting them once again. 

But I see that many writers use their blog in their Forum signature so I will do the same and hope that I am not offending any laws. IF gave me my start as a writer and I would never wish to work against it.

With love,
Jalebi Jane

jalebijane.com

Thank you so much for putting up your blog again. 

To again read your Khushi and be reacquainted with all the characters is going to be beautiful ! How do i comment on your blog after finishing each chapter ?

Can you ( if you have time ) continue from the pregnancy and include children in their lives. You gave us glimpses of it . I would love to see how your Arnav and Khushi relate with their children and of coz their older Cuz  "Boondi".

Thank you, 
gitz.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Read the whole story on the website. I really like the bold Khushi in your stories. She gives as good as she gets. 
JalebiJane thumbnail
The FOLLOW button at JalebiJane.com is now activated.
Zayneb.S thumbnail

The FOLLOW button at JalebiJane.com is now activated.

I just checked but it's still inactive ðŸ˜•