Tashan-E-Ishq 16th Sep'16 Written Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Bau ji says to twinkle you just keep quite. simple's mother says where is my daughter.
simple and yuvi comes together. bau ji scolds simple. she murmurs but her father says just quite and let's go with us. they drags simple. yuvi sees her and recalls his moments with her. twinkle says yuvi reacts. stop her. kunj asks to yuvi say something, stop her yuvi. yuvi shouts uncle. they turned and sees him, he walks towards them and says uncle I'm sorry. it was all my fault.
i shouldn't do that. bau ji says what u are saying. he says i'm telling truth.  i want to talk to simple. he turns his face to her and says simple i loved someone passionately. then my passion turned into obsession. i forgot everything in love. then i met you and found you like me. i felt old carefree yuvi is back. i realized you are just like me tashan wali. i wanna marry with you, will you marry me. she shed happy tears and says yes. bau ji says when both husband wife are agree then what can Bau ji do. simple hugs bau ji and thanks him. he says to twinkle thank you bacho, because of you and kunj yuvi and simple met. yuvi frowns and says what ? kunj says it was twinkle plan. yuvi says seriously she says yes i always want to see you happy.

Anita says finally my son move ahead and will getting married with simple. she says it's because of your twinkle and kunj. leela says now everything is set. we should move on and  forget our enmity. amita says yes but on one condition. leela nods, anita says you should remove board from your house in which written dogs and luthra's aren't allowed. 
leela says okay you too remove your board that is  insects and Taneja's aren't allowed. anita laugh and nods head. babe says twinkle and kunj are getting married why not simple and yuvi get married at same mandip. both agree with babe.

both brides comes down stairs and sits in mandip. cherry calls pandit but his phone switched off. he says pandit is also good for nothing. twinkle gets worry and says one more problem. babe  asks her not to worry we'll manage. manohar comes as pandit disguise and says if this andit will work. all says yes. he sits in mandip and starts marriage ritual. kunj filled twinkle maang with sindoor. she touches her forehead and smiled. yuvi filled simple maang. both couple stands and takes phera's. all showers petals on them. manohar says now both couple  are husband and wife. they takes blessings of elder's.
twinkle says eventually  love wons in war of love and obsession.
photographer takes family picture. 

End
Edited by taaniroyal - 7 years ago
hate this ending
like to see twinkle and Uv
Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear! :)
Thanks. Loved The Final Episode.