1 muslim 0 hindu
0 muslim 1 hindu

muslim squared

hindu squared

muslim*hindu

Muslim*Hindu/ Christianity

( Muslim*Buddhism / Hinduism * Christianity  ) Sikhism * Jain + Judiasm

solve above equation using PEMDAS

Whatever she is just leave it to her ... there are all sorts of people doing and believing in all sorts of things and Hippo does not believe in commenting on them and judging them

Just leave people alone..she chose what she wanted

things will be sorted out according to whatever u believe in.. 

focus on ur ownself

Irony.
Couldn't help myself😆
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchic

Irony.
Couldn't help myself😆

yes do not judge me lol
Salman pics of celebrating a hindu fesitval were shared everywhere and admired, no one dared to say against it, it is just that soha is a easy right for them
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's a personal matter. Pray 5 times or observe lent or keep vrat for your family...it's all personal. You can't judge others based on what you think is right according to your religion. She can visit any place of worship. 

Religion is for sale. You can bribe your way into anything, any rule, any law.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -mistyeyed-

But no one knows whether she practices Islam as her religion or not, isn't it?

Just being born to a certain religion doesn't mean anything unless you practice and follow it.

SRK has a giant Ganesha statue at the very entrance of his home and Salman publicly celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi! But they still identify themselves as Muslims. But no one knows whether they follow Islam or not. 

Exactly but I think they are "culturally" muslim. They might not be practicing muslims but still they are labelled muslims. That's why I said IF she practice Islam then she shouldn't do this. 

Thruthfully she can do whatever she wants with her life. It isn't any of my busines, I was just saying that someone who practice a monotheist religion cannot be anything else. Have you ever heard of a hindu jewish or a Christian muslim ?  
When you have one faith you abide to it. 

I know a lot of person whose parents are of different faith they either become agnostics or choose one of the two faiths. 
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

It's a personal matter. Pray 5 times or observe lent or keep vrat for your family...it's all personal. You can't judge others based on what you think is right according to your religion. She can visit any place of worship. 

Religion is for sale. You can bribe your way into anything, any rule, any law.

This your opinion. It's never been proven that someone could buy its way into Heaven. 

You can be atheist but it doesn't give you the right to spit on others religions. 

Originally posted by: Madame_89

I'm sorry but there is no such thing as bien half-muslim. Didn't her mother convert to Islam? (Genuine question)

Maybe culturally she can be both but if she believes in Allah and practice this religion then she shouldn't go and pray in a temple in front of Hindu Gods because this is idolatry and in Monotheist religions there is only one God. 

I don't agree with people harrassing her for this but in the same time one shouldn't talk about a religion they know nothing about.

Islam ye bhi kehta hai it's between the person and Allah.. so others aur aap bhi have no right to judge her how much of a Muslim she is!
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What she chooses to do and where she goes to pray is her choice to make.  I don't understand why people have to butt in and decide on her behalf!
Also, how hard is it for people to understand that there is just one God no matter what we call Him by name.   Different religions are just different paths we all take to reach one destination, the same destination - HIM.
I wish people stop with this pettiness and move on and focus on more important things.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madame_89

This your opinion. It's never been proven that someone could buy its way into Heaven. 

You can be atheist but it doesn't give you the right to spit on others religions. 

Show me the proof of heaven that you have.

I don't need to be an atheist to comment on religion. People do shit in the name of religion. If one wants then he can observe good in all religions. Nobody has right to criticize or judge him. 

And yes, my opinion just like you're opining. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
There was a phase when i used to got temple thn Church Gurdwara etc. Then religious awakening happened... and now i care a damn! about these brick structures. Your body is your temple. Jaha marzi pray kro!