Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cerebellarpop

Islam ye bhi kehta hai it's between the person and Allah.. so others aur aap bhi have no right to judge her how much of a Muslim she is!

I don't understand Hindi sorry 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

There was a phase when i used to got temple thn Church Gurdwara etc. Then religious awakening happened... and now i care a damn! about these brick structures. Your body is your temple. Jaha marzi pray kro!

Amen!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by: Madame_89

I don't understand Hindi sorry 

Islam also says it's between the person and Allah...so no one has the right including you to judge her how much of a Muslim she is and what she should shouldn't do to prove herself to be a Muslim!
Edited by cerebellarpop - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Show me the proof of heaven that you have.

I don't need to be an atheist to comment on religion. People do shit in the name of religion. If one wants then he can observe good in all religions. Nobody has right to criticize or judge him. 

And yes, my opinion just like you're opining. 

ye to bada funny ho gaya! :p
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Show me the proof of heaven that you have.

I don't need to be an atheist to comment on religion. People do shit in the name of religion. If one wants then he can observe good in all religions. Nobody has right to criticize or judge him. 

And yes, my opinion just like you're opining. 

The point is that some people can try and buy their way into good positions but as no one has been in the after-life they can't possibly buy their way there. 
I can't prove that it exist but as a believer I'm choosing to believe their Heaven. 

I'm sorry for assuming that you were an atheist but the way you were coming accross sounded this way. If you were an atheist I wouldn't have a problem with that too. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid Idiots. SC and Constitution gives her the right to visit temples . So does  Hinduism.  Edited by charminggenie - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
No offence to anyone but I find the concept of heaven and hell hilarious. It's not a place where you go, it's what you carry with you.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cerebellarpop

Islam also says it's between the person and Allah...so no one has the right including you to judge her how much of a Muslim she is and what she should shouldn't do to prove herself to be a Muslim!

The thing is I'm not judging her. I only answered to some comment saying that she could be both which isn't true. 

Islam says we shouldn't judge and try to conceal others fault but it's also true that a muslim can't do idolatry as this is one of the things Allah hates the most. 
As a muslim one also has the duty to inform those who are in the wrong. 

I'm in no way perfect and lacking so when I say or do things that aren't right my friends tell me so. 
The thing is when you try to teach someone, you have to do it nicely and not aggressively or be judgemental about it. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

No offence to anyone but I find the concept of heaven and hell hilarious. It's not a place where you go, it's what you carry with you.

๐Ÿ˜ณ Wise Words. 

Heaven-Hell be like that Big Boss season, all same.๐Ÿ˜†
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If would so much easier for everyone, if religious folk would mind their own damn business and stop telling others what to do.