Soha Ali Khan SLAMMED for visiting Hindu God's temple

Posted: 7 years ago
In a shocking incident, Soha Ali Khan got SLAMMED for visiting Hindu God, Ganpati's temple...

In a shocking incident, Soha Ali Khan got SLAMMED for visiting Hindu God, Ganpati's temple...
Thursday, September 15, 2016 | 1:47:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
7 Comments | By Priyanka Chauhan

In a country, where many people are trying their best to eradicate social discrimination and bring equality and unity; there are few racist and narrow- minded people who do not want to rise above casteism and are still fighting in the name of religion.

In a similar incident, actress Soha Ali Khan became a victim of religious discrimination.

Like any other Bollywood celebs who visit various Ganpati pandals (Hindu God Ganpati's stall), Soha too had been to receive the blessings of the Lord. Little did she know that her pure intentions will land her in trouble.

Soon after that, people on the social media started slamming her with hateful comments for praying to a Hindu God even after being a Muslim. Some of the tweets read:

Instead of getting disheartened by the trolls, Soha took it bravely and gave a classic reply to all the discriminators.

She posted: "MY RELIGION IS MY BUSINESS ALONE. WHETHER I CHOOSE TO DO NAMAZ OR GO TO A CHURCH, HOW DOES IT AFFECT ANYONE? PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BOTHER ABOUT WHAT'S NOT THEIR BUSINESS."

"I AM ALL FOR FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, BUT BEING TOLD HOW GOING TO A TEMPLE MAKES ME A NON-MUSLIM IS PLAIN CALLOUS. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT. I AM NOT A COMMODITY AND SO, A PARTICULAR COMMUNITY CANNOT OWN ME. OUR SOCIAL FABRIC IS SO RICH BECAUSE WE ARE DIVERSE. RESPECT EACH OTHER'S CHOICES."

At the end, we would just like to give one message: "For once let's forget what caste or religion we belong to and lets stand together as Indians, maybe then our world would be a better place to live in."
That is so lame ..if she is married to Hindu guy then it's obvious that she will need to visit temple. I guess the same happens to other religions as well. 
if modi had visited a mosque, people would have made a big deal n still bashed him! so y take this shit to heart?
Her mother is a hindu so obviously she will practice both or maybe more if she wants.How the hell does it matter to others how she leads her life.
Originally posted by bosskibiwi

if modi had visited a mosque, people would have made a big deal n still bashed him! so y take this shit to heart?

Salman's full family celebrates Hindu festivals and nobody tells anything, same for SRK and others.
Then why target only Soha? Her mom is a Hindu and also her husband.

I get what you say but how do these get the right to speak bullshit to anybody?
What SHIT. If being secular & not narrow-minded, respecting someone else's religion when the other happens to be their spouse, is NOT being Muslim/Hindu/Christian/Jew or Parsi, then I reckon all of this Khan family & the other including SRK, are not from their own faith. It's absolutely repulsive & horrid & I wish people were not amazingly narrow-minded & regressive. 😡
Originally posted by shanky1

Salman's full family celebrates Hindu festivals and nobody tells anything, same for SRK and others.

Salman's mother is Hindu. She is Maharashtrian and most of his siblings are married to Hindus.
Originally posted by shanky1

whts d big deal. pm is not spared either, so who is soha?
Her mother is Hindu ...she is half Hindu so it's her choice 
Would these lowlifes dare to say the same to Salman?? Also, she should have questioned them if she is allowed to bring her Hindu husband into a masjid. I'm sure Kunal will be more than glad to go.