Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

No offence to anyone but I find the concept of heaven and hell hilarious. It's not a place where you go, it's what you carry with you.

I will carry a lot of weight with me

If I get beautiful girls in heaven ...will they get scared of my weight?

but then again all i want heaven is my close family on earth

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charminggenie

๐Ÿ˜ณWise Words.

Heaven-Hell be like that Big Boss season, all same.๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahaha!! ๐Ÿ˜† Sallu will be pleased. Ab voh angel hai ki devil...that's a discussion for a different thread.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I will carry a lot of weight with me

If I get beautiful girls in heaven ...will they get scared of my weight?

but then again all i want heaven is my close family on earth

What you carry with you here on this earth. That is heaven or hell. Do you carry guilt, anger, hatred...then it's hell. Do you carry love, compassion, kindess...then it's heaven.

Weight doesn't matter Hippo. ๐Ÿ˜†
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madame_89

This your opinion. It's never been proven that someone could buy its way into Heaven. 

You can be atheist but it doesn't give you the right to spit on others religions. 

Well, there is no proof for heaven as well.
Edited by -Arsal- - 7 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

No offence to anyone but I find the concept of heaven and hell hilarious. It's not a place where you go, it's what you carry with you.

Isn't it the beauty of religion ?  Trying to be better and improve oneself to be able to reach a place no one has ever been before? 

This is Pascal's wager. If God exist then the good will go to Heaven and if it's all a fluke then those who were good would have a light heart as they led a life of good. 
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Well, there is no proof for heaven as well.

Read about Pascal's Wager you'll understand more easily my way of thinking. 

Originally posted by: Madame_89

The thing is I'm not judging her. I only answered to some comment saying that she could be both which isn't true. 

Islam says we shouldn't judge and try to conceal others fault but it's also true that a muslim can't do idolatry as this is one of the things Allah hates the most. 
As a muslim one also has the duty to inform those who are in the wrong. 

I'm in no way perfect and lacking so when I say or do things that aren't right my friends tell me so. 
The thing is when you try to teach someone, you have to do it nicely and not aggressively or be judgemental about it. 

I get your point .. i totally get it. When one follows something and then obviously they have to follow its believes and only then they will be called follower..

U cannot be called muslim when u believe in Multi Gods

U cannot be called hindu when u believe in Allah

I get that

Point is that let people decide on their own..let them find the path...there is no need to judge them as less muslim more muslim..i do not believe in changing other..i think the best change comes from them learning themselves

In this day and age all is open and there is no need for anyone to take responsibility and correct others

This model of Hippo fits on all religion ... 

In the end all is just a belief and not on fact..its faith. Be strong in your faith ... 

that is my thought process
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
how stupid is this. In science and tech progression and people going out there and doing well for themselves living their life we get foolish people like these moral policing others about how to live their life 
-mistyeyed- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree that if you are following a certain religion, then you need to abide by its rule. And if one of its rule is monotheism, then I guess its wrong to worship other Gods. 

But as I said earlier, this is based on the assumption that Soha is a practising Muslim, which I don't think she is. Actually, I believe that most actors in Bollywood are not practising Muslims. Since half of them seem to have married women/men from other religion (without them converting to Islam) and they seem to all drink, smoke ect. which are all strictly prohibited in Islam.

And I highly doubt, any of them pray five times a day, given their schedules ect.

I remember a lot of Muslim fans being very upset with Hina Khan (of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) when she mentioned in an interview that she stopped keeping her Roza's since she began working in the TV Industry, because it was very impractical to stay hungry and thirsty all day and keep working.

Religion does have its own sets of rules and some religion, like Islam are pretty rigid about it, so those who follow it should do it properly. But those who don't should not be crucified for doing things that are prohibited in Islam. That they are born Muslim is one thing, that they don't follow the religion is their personal choice.

I remember a very funny incident from a few years back, when I was flying from one of the Middle Eastern countries to US. Alcohol is not allowed to be served as long as you are in the Middle East Air zone, but the moment you fly out their air-zone, the staff will start serving it. The Arab Gentlemen on the plane were the first people to ask for their drinks, the moment, drinks were allowed to be served.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -mistyeyed- - 7 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

If would so much easier for everyone, if religious folk would mind their own damn business and stop telling others what to do.

I think it would be easier if EVERYONE (believers and atheist) were more accepting of each other because at the end of the day we are all human beings.