Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Stupid idiots are everywhere.
Just 2 hours ago i was watching zakham on youtube and comments wete filled with bad climax , how heroine ruined her religion and she wont see hero in geaven for religioys reasons etc.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pathetic but quite common on SNS sadly. Idiots are everywhere. Also Salman and SRK have been bashed a lot for the same stupid reason.
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jahannam ki seedhi chadh ke Ganesh ko pooj rahi hai. 
🤣
The caveman got an internet connection. 
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Follow what you like but why abuse others for their choice 
clairvoyance thumbnail
Pseudo secularism at its peak. Don't know about soha, but those abusers of Lord ganesha will definitely meet its karmic reactions. Accha nahi lagta to chuup beytho or go pak don't abuse religion followers of India.
anam10 thumbnail
Looks like its only one person who is abusing her and its made out to be a big deal.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sorry but there is no such thing as bien half-muslim. Didn't her mother convert to Islam? (Genuine question)
Maybe culturally she can be both but if she believes in Allah and practice this religion then she shouldn't go and pray in a temple in front of Hindu Gods because this is idolatry and in Monotheist religions there is only one God. 

I don't agree with people harrassing her for this but in the same time one shouldn't talk about a religion they know nothing about.

She can be 

.25 muslim ,75 hindu
,5 muslim .5 hindu
.75 muslim .25 hindu
1 muslim 0 hindu
0 muslim 1 hindu

muslim squared

hindu squared

muslim*hindu

Muslim*Hindu/ Christianity

( Muslim*Buddhism / Hinduism * Christianity  ) Sikhism * Jain + Judiasm

solve above equation using PEMDAS

Whatever she is just leave it to her ... there are all sorts of people doing and believing in all sorts of things and Hippo does not believe in commenting on them and judging them

Just leave people alone..she chose what she wanted

things will be sorted out according to whatever u believe in.. 

focus on ur ownself
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bosskibiwi

whts d big deal. pm is not spared either, so who is soha?

what rubbish excuse? if a person having status more than mine doesn't reacts on insults... then even I should not? ??
y does our reactions have to be based on others?
-mistyeyed- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madame_89

I'm sorry but there is no such thing as bien half-muslim. Didn't her mother convert to Islam? (Genuine question)

Maybe culturally she can be both but if she believes in Allah and practice this religion then she shouldn't go and pray in a temple in front of Hindu Gods because this is idolatry and in Monotheist religions there is only one God. 

I don't agree with people harrassing her for this but in the same time one shouldn't talk about a religion they know nothing about.

But no one knows whether she practices Islam as her religion or not, isn't it?

Just being born to a certain religion doesn't mean anything unless you practice and follow it.

SRK has a giant Ganesha statue at the very entrance of his home and Salman publicly celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi! But they still identify themselves as Muslims. But no one knows whether they follow Islam or not.