Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DividerP

Prophet created Terrorism. He created something that is attractive for the greedy idiots. Not saying the monkey did it deliberately but he was completely out of depth as he couldnt even hold a candle to an average monk. The f**ker married 9 year old girl n f**ked her. Koran says a guy can marry many but girls cant. This is the creation of the greedy mutha that was Prophet. f**khead carved a rule which wud make him god-like n get all his wishes. girls as many as he wants n other advantages. Koran is the root of all evil.

You're no different than the people trolling Soha, so here's a big f**k you to you mate.Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 7 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

You're no different than the people trolling Soha, so here's a big f**k you to you mate.

disagree. This person comment is much more worst than people trolling soha
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
So much attention to Soha? Whats the commotion all about?
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A holy place whether Church, Temple, Mosques belong to one and all. You don't need to belong to a particular religion to enter any holy place. Nobody owns these places to restrict others from entering it.
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From what I know masjid, churches and I'm guessing mandirs too offer refuge for anyone. So I really don't get this hullabaloo over people of other faiths visiting different places of worship. In Islam it's encouraged to seek out education, knowledge etc and understanding of other faiths falls under that. These trolls should get back to nutting over po*n. Cause even though that's forbidden you can bet your cattle they still do it ðŸ˜†
I remember when I was in primary school for our Religious Education classes we used to have trips to gudwaras, churches etc and once the the visit to the gudwara fell during ramadan. My parents always encouraged us to learn about all religions and let me visit all these places of worship. Me and lots of us in the class were fasting during the trip and when we went to the gudwara they gave us crisps and other offerings to break our fasts with. When we visited mosques we used to give tours to our friends about what happened where. Now that I'm older I miss these times and innocence.  Goes to show kids are always taught and caught up in all of this bs fighting. 
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I knew this thread would get out of hand. 

Originally posted by: Madame_89

Read the whole thread then comment. This issue has already been dealt with. 

I didn't know I had to read all the previous pages to be able to comment...If it really has been dealt with, then a simple mention of it will suffice?

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Her mother is Muslim. She goes to mosque for Eid prayer. But anyways religion is freedom of speech, we should respect everyone's choices

I thought Sharmila is a Hindu? no? Who cares anyways...Hindu, Muslim, Christian - as long as you are human!
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team