Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

***********************************************Oh God I am not able to write any thing , Let me regain my sences

Hi,

Are you a magician ?, What have you done to me you made me crazy,

you ruled my emotions, . I am totally blank right now except that I can't

stop thinking about you

Edited by FORAM123 - 17 years ago
Maha dearest neki aur puch puch 😛
Lets start a website soon. Lets get loud.... about our admiration for Gaurav. 😛
shweetdreamz thumbnail
yeah website sounds like a great idea. i know zilch about creating them but ill help in any way i can. maha lemme know!
saniyaa thumbnail
gaurav!!!! i love you😛 ur such a awesum actor, i just love your styleand your eyez are so expressive, and ur smile omg *faints* 😉 😳 😳 Edited by saniyaa - 17 years ago
gauravchopraa thumbnail
Hi . Will log on tom and try answerin questions. . So anyone with any questions in mind. . Go on . . ! Shoot ! Luv u guys , ur samay
Maha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravchopraa

Hi . Will log on tom and try answerin questions. . So anyone with any questions in mind. . Go on . . ! Shoot ! Luv u guys , ur samay

Thanks so much Sam (I'll call you that) 😳... It is so sweet of you to take out time for us and answer our questions, love you for that... 🤗
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Mr. Chopra. It is real nice of you to take time out for us and answer our questions. We all love ya! 😃
shweetdreamz thumbnail

i just have a few questions Gaurav Jeeeee 😳 ....

1) Are you coming to the united states anytime soon? 😳

2) Do you see yourself working in any other projects in the coming days...do u plan to stick with hindi serials or are you open to a variety of things like bollywood etc?

3) what sort of a life-partner do you desire?

Edited by shweetdreamz - 17 years ago
erick thumbnail
hi Gaurav I have loved watching you since you appeated in Piya Ka Ghar, you know my instincts were right about you, when you appeared in PKG and when Rhimjim opened the door I thought about you two together, few months later I found out you are dating her. But I reeaaalllyyy love you in ADHM I regret missing the earlier episodes from Aug 15 I started to watch since Oct16 Ionly watch the show because of you and Soumya. I am addicted to romance, especially love hate relationships are the best to watch. keep up the good work. love your hair but keep it sleeked back not like what you had in the Taj scenes. love your eyes they say so much, the killer smile and best of all your voice. oohh la la just keep the romantic scenes coming it will keep your fans happy.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi Mr.Chopra,

I felt very happy that you spoke a few words about my doll(Soumya) in the article posted yesterday.

Why is it that she rarely speaks about you😕 😕

Is she very serious type wali?

The Taj episode.....both of you did an excellent job👏👏