Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Gc 🤗

I have found you are shooting some where near vikroli station in Mumbai for ADHM if it is so Can I come to meet you
Please let me know?
yasemin thumbnail

Dear Mr. Chopra, Thank you very much.

Q.     who do you credit for your success.
Q.     Do you have any plans to go on bollywood or would you rather approach Hollywood. And in Bollywood would you like to be lover boy or somewhat same as samay.

Q.     Who is your all time favorite actress?

Q.     Are you planning to change your hair color.

Q.     Do you like yourself shaven or unshaven.

Thanks.

Edited by yasemin - 17 years ago
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Mr. Chopraa,

Thank you for taking the time to come into this forum and make all of us special 👏. I would like to ask a lot of things but for now the following would be nice.

(1)Who is responsible for your present look (unruly hair & unshaven face 👍🏼)? If it's not you .. then would you please say thanks to that person on behalf of me 😳?

(2)How much do you weigh? You have good muscles 😉 so a little bit weight gain would look good on you … as you may know muscles weigh more than body fat 😊 .

(3)How much sleep you need to go through a regular working day😆?

(4)Are you interested in Hollywood movies?

(5)Near future do you have any plans to come to USA?

(6)Do you really read our posts😳? … Why were you embarrassed when you first came to this site😉?

(7)How is Gaurav, when no one is watching his every move😉? …How does he communicate when he is not delivering the scripted dialog😳?

(8)One more thing since most of us who are in US … do not get Star channels in our dish network … so if you do accept any show in any of the star channels … could you please let us know beforehand? .. so that we can get Direct TV to subscribe to Star channels😃?

Edited by shahnaz12 - 17 years ago
gauravchopraa thumbnail
let the questions , comments flow on..will log on to answer tom...just didnt get any time today..
shweetdreamz thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravchopraa

let the questions , comments flow on..will log on to answer tom...just didnt get any time today..

No problems there Gaurav Jeeeee. It means alot that you took out time for this in the first place. like a mini-dream come true!

gulrani thumbnail
Thank you Mr Gaurav Chopraa,

No problem Sir at least we can see that you do care for your fans.

Take care.
coxy_nn thumbnail
Hey Gaurav,

still can't believe it's really you answering all our questions:) well have to say the Taj episodes were very very cute. so here's my question:

-almost all of us here (crazy Samay fans:) are convinced that some of those dialogues in those episodes (esp. the one where you list all your attributes for Rusty and ask her what made her fall in love with you\:)...Yes, so we are all convinced that the true credit for that list goes to us;) since all of us have at some point or the other described you with one of those adjectives:)and we are pretty sure, either u or the creative team regularly log onto this site and browse through what we have to say and put it into the serial..not like we mind..infact we are very very happy to be of help.....u can PM me anytime anyday to ask for ideas:)(hint hint)what say?;)

well, now if you would only give us our due credit, I would like to recommend that you sincerely take all our ideas and incorporate them into ADHM...(there are many threads where we have actually written at lengths of the various possibilities in the next few episodes)... yes, so as you can see, we have all the time in the world for you, thank you)..

i am pretty sure that all of us here in IF constitute the top 10% of your crazy female fan following:)and BTW we are from all over the world, just so you know:)and since it's us laboriously counting the hours for your show to air and even more specifically, for your scenes to come, i think you should definitely oblige....

ok i better stop now before i say anything stranger..:)

BTW I am not crazy if you are even considering the possibility.....I just really like you:)
Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravchopraa

Awwww😳...cho chweet gaurav lol...its ok if u didn't get time hon.😊 we're  just happy with the fact that u take out the time to visit us at IF.                 a biggggg🤗 for that!

Abz😃

P.S.  Tell Soumya we said hi!😉😆
Well I'm going to pitch in with my penny worth of questions too. However, if these questions are too introspective or too personal, just pass on to the next post. 😛

1. What does acting feel like? Is it important for you to have fun while you're working? Like all career choices, does it have good days and bad days? For eg., I love my job and wouldn't change it for anything in the world, but there are still days when all i want to do is run away... fortunately, this feeling never lasts long... but it does come and go. Does it happen with acting as well?

2. Who are your fav directors? People you really want to work with?

3. You said in a post that there is not too much of a difference between Samay and Gaurav. Is that a frightening thing or a reassuring one? Do you get scared that the 'powers that be' may turn Samay into a character you no longer identify with? What would you do then?

4. Finally a quote from a film... I'd love it if you'd comment on this line.
In this film (Europa Europa), a young boy meets another man during World War II. The man tells him that he had been an actor before the war started and he had to join the army. The boy had seen films before the war and is fascinated. So he asks the man:
"Is it difficult? Being someone else"
and the man replies:
"Its easier than being your own self".
Would you agree that acting is easier than being a person/your own self or do you think that its more difficult? I do mean this only in the context of Samay, who appears to be very close to your heart. But if you were doing a role very different from who you are, how would you react to this line?

Ok, will sign off. Hope the questions dont put you off. Just trying to understand what being an actor is all about.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey GC, 🤗

Here is the lighter dose of question for you

1. Tell us something about your School and Teen age life?

2. your first crush?

3. To whom you are close ,to your parent or to your sibling?

4. are you a mama's boy?

This will be enough for the time being

Good Night and Sweetdream (I surely have one) 😉Edited by FORAM123 - 17 years ago