Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gulrani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello mr Gaurav Chopra,
It was a great pleasure reading your message and thanking you for taking your precious time to visit I-F.
Well I have no proper words to describe what a brilliant Actor you are. A natural born actor, perfect in every department.   Specially your EYES speaks volume and it shows lot of feelings. Your VOICE , your deep Voice, your EXPRESSIONS and what a great DANCER.
And above all you seemed to be a very gentle man.
From end of September , I started watching ADHM . It happened accidently , saw you and said to myself what a personality and then hooked this show forever. finally I end up here in this India-Forum to look for you.
ADHM is very lucky to bring you in this serial. You have brought magic to the show. Soumya Tandon also doing good job and she is our Pari, very beautiful and you JODI is perfect , made in Heaven . You both have great chemistry and both are rocking.
May Allah brings you all the Happiness in this world and may all dreams come true, Amen.

With Dua,
Shabnam
Montreal - CANADA.
😊 😊 😊
achouba thumbnail
hey gaurav ur doin a gret as sam, ur our sexy sam v adore n love u 😛 ur chemistry vit saumya is rockin big time 👏 n hey just a personal advice leave narayani n take saumya 😉 just kiding hope u dint mind

Well to start off, sweetdreamz and i have already decided that we are ok with sharing, so you'll have to marry both of us 😉😆. And i'm right here in Delhi, so less travel involved!!!!!

Seriously speaking, i'm sure by now you've realised that we're all pretty much crazy about you. And i think that you're on your way to being a really good actor, which is rare in tv these days.

But the reason i like you is also because, speaking as an urban Indian, its easier to connect to someone like you, rather than the obedient lot on tv. for instance, i thought your wild card performance in NB2 was pure 'kick ass' attitude that was so refreshing.

You rock. All the best for everything.

P.S. Can I ask for a favour? Can you please please introduce Kanwaljeet and Banjamin Gilani to this forum. I'm a huge fan of their work over the years. Also, can you please convey congrats to Lekh Tandon and his team... he can make even the regular stuff interesting. And the level of spoken Hindi on this show is good, please don't change that ever.

Will post again. Can't resist the temptation to!!!

Edited by whynot - 17 years ago
srkthebest thumbnail
hi gaurav 😊 ,
i saw you in the episodes of nach baliye2 and you were rocking!!!! you are simply fabulous!!!! i think you are one of the BEST dancers nach baliye has ever had 😊 .
one thing i really like about you is that you are not like all those annoying celebrities who show off all the time. Infact, you are very humble and sweet. 😊

by the way, i used to watch Ruby Duby Hub Dub when it was on air...you were fabulous as usual!! 😊 😉
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey u rock man..

I dont watch this show..
whatever may be..
how do you feel actually reading these posts on you??? embarassing??
purplelolo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
manjot abhi tak thande paani ki balti nahi aayi lol

ok so here are my questions and the msg

hey gaurav you are doing an awesome job in Adhm and u danced really really good in nachbaliye too according to me u and narayani are the nachbaliye jodi ..truly.

my question to you is did you always wanted to be an actor if not what would you have been and what color and fruit would resemble (what do u think lol)

and may Allah give you all the happiness and good luck for the future

PS: and the way u read the sher's of kabhi kabhi is awesome..😊😃

-HaniaEdited by Hania baweja - 17 years ago
Hi Gaurav. Just one clarification: Not everyone on this forum thinks that it is binding on you to date Saumya 😉. One such person: why me of course!!!
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Gaurav just wanted to say u looked super sexy in that black kurta n the rain added tons of fervour .My question do u wear designer clothes cuz we all know Soumya's clothes come from Santacruz but u'r wardrobe is never mentioned.So all those velvet jackets n wonderful shirts r u'r idea or the creator's? And as usual hats off to such good use of u'r eyes.The scene wen u cudn't look Rusty straight in the eye n tell her u wanted the divorce was Amazing.Plz do keep using the eye language it adds tons of effect to u'r body language .All the best 👍🏼
coxy_nn thumbnail
agree with whynot fully.....no matter what you do Gaurav, love you nonetheless:)if only i could run into you on the streets of Manhattan...sigh!...even the thought makes me happy:).......for now i'll just suffice with the thought;)
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi gaurav

you are definitely a very talented actor n dancer too(nach baliye2)! i saw you 1st in saara akash in a small role.
after that you acted as sandy with shilpa saklani in one serial( dont remember the name), thats when we all started liking you, more than the other hero in the serial.
but we enjoyed watching you in "dil kya chahta hein"...you have gr8 comic timing.

1.among all ur serials, which role you enjoyed acting most? and what is your dream role?

2. we are hearing a lot of rumours about urs n narayani shastri's split.. how much truth is thr in it? you both looked damn good in nach baliye 2!