Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: pams309

hi gaurav

you are definitely a very talented actor n dancer too(nach baliye2)! i saw you 1st in saara akash in a small role.
after that you acted as sandy with shilpa saklani in one serial( dont remember the name), thats when we all started liking you, more than the other hero in the serial.
but we enjoyed watching you in "dil kya chahta hein"...you have gr8 comic timing.

1.among all ur serials, which role you enjoyed acting most? and what is your dream role?

2. we are hearing a lot of rumours about urs n narayani shastri's split.. how much truth is thr in it? you both looked damn good in nach baliye 2!

that show was called Lavanya and it was aired on Zee😉😳...I only watched it twice, but I remember faces really well so...😉😆
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Iam your fan from Pakistan and I like you and Soumya very very much, you look awesome together..I want to ask are you also great friend in real life?.one think i want to ask u is their any canact no or any web side of urs???? i like yr smile n curled long hair
spesa thumbnail
hi gaurav bhai

i think you r a great actor you perform realy good👏 , well so good that we cant wait too see u again!!!!

i like ure style its different long curly hair, and cute smile 😊

and i hope ull continue to come to IF. we will wait for ure answers.

i have few guestions i hope ull find some time too answer them.

1. the media, magazines writes so much about actors some of it is truth some not how do you handle the stuff which isnt true????

2. some stuff is personal which people dont want to tell the world do u feel that it is hard to keep that away from the tv, magazines etc. ????????

well good luck in the future my prayers r with you byeee
hi spesa i like the idea of a website a lot... in fact had once posted the idea in the forum as well... that we should start a website for Gaurav... but since no one knew how to go about it we had to drop the idea... do you know how to start a website... then we can start one for Gaurav instead of waiting for him to start one himself... after all, i'm sure our description of him would be far more explicit than anything he would write himself 😉
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whynot

hi spesa i like the idea of a website a lot... in fact had once posted the idea in the forum as well... that we should start a website for Gaurav... but since no one knew how to go about it we had to drop the idea... do you know how to start a website... then we can start one for Gaurav instead of waiting for him to start one himself... after all, i'm sure our description of him would be far more explicit than anything he would write himself 😉

yup that's a great idea!!...

we can get some help from the dev team in that...as it has many members who have knowledge about this 🤔

Maha21 thumbnail
I can start a website if you all want... 😳
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha21

I can start a website if you all want... 😳

What are you waiting for Maha😉? You are toooooooooooooooooo sweet. 🤗
hijab777 thumbnail
GAURAV, I think you are doing a gr8 job. Keep the good work and wishing you the best for your future work and life 😛

luv ur #1 fan,
hijab!1
hijab777 thumbnail
GAURAV, I think you are doing a gr8 job. Keep the good work and wishing you the best for your future work and life 😛

luv ur #1 fan,
hijab!1
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maha sweety it'll be really sweet of u to start a website for Gaurav I think he'd like it too besides we'll have one more place to expose our emotions( ofcourse in written text)for him. Cuz if it's not written it'll be over exposure for Him.I hope Gaurav u dun mind but believe me all women here including me have just one thing on their minds. YOU!!! 😊 n that's 24/7.