Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: FORAM123

Hey GC, πŸ€—

Here is the lighter dose of question for you

1. Tell us something about your School and Teen age life?

2. your first crush?

3. To whom you are close ,to your parent or to your sibling?

4. are you a mama's boy?

This will be enough for the time being

Good Night and Sweetdream (I surely have one) πŸ˜‰

Forum please please dont call him GC. My supervisor is called GC, the person who haunts my existence. The minute i see GC, i think of all my pending work and am ready to die with guilt. If you go on calling Gaurav GC, it will become difficult for me to separate my dreams from my nightmares. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

capri_90 thumbnail
Wow! πŸ˜‰ this is a big honour for all of us tht U'r actully taking the time out from U'r very precious time as we all knw how bzy U stay and U'r cumin here on I-F ADHM to talk wid us! πŸ˜ƒ man...its like a dream cum tru for me!! I dunno wht to ask U..I mean almost everyone have asked all the questions but I still have one...lol

1) whtz U'r background?? I mean where R u from in india wht geographical area U belong from & how did U 1st step in this small-screen industry? How did U get into ADHM & whts U'r relationship like wid Saumya?

P.S--> A request I've from U is tht can U plz tell Saumya abt this forum I mean it'd be really nice if we can talk wid her too she is a gr8 actress doing a nice job in da character of Rusty so it'd be nice to get to knw her too!
Thanks 😳

I dun fink I need to say this to U! as U can C my D.P its U & my signature tht I absoutley love ya!  & I go crazy wid tht smile of Urs..U'r sexy voice & charming eyez..as U said in Taj-Mahal *My Greek God Looks* now I mean it U do hve it all!  U'r pic is even set as my wallpaper on my cell phone too  so I can C U all da time😳 πŸ˜‰ in short! U'r simply gr8 & U rock so don't ever change πŸ‘ !!!

CIAO!! XOXOXOX666666 <3<3<3
WID LOADS OF LOVE!!
MAHIRA!!
Edited by capri_90 - 17 years ago
gulrani thumbnail
after all these questionnaires from your well wishes and die hard fans of yours including me , I hope you won t faint reading and answering to all the questions. πŸ˜† .
Just one question only ?     Are you considering signing another serial ? If so please make sure it should be something even more exiting then ADHM and preferably we would love to see u again teamed with our beautiful doll Saumya Tandon. Your chemistry between you too is rocking and obviously you are one of the best actor I have come accross. You both look stunning together.   πŸ˜³
Good luck to you and to the team of ADHM . the show has done wonders ever since they have brought you in as SAMAY KHURANA.   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

Forum please please dont call him GC. My supervisor is called GC, the person who haunts my existence. The minute i see GC, i think of all my pending work and am ready to die with guilt. If you go on calling Gaurav GC, it will become difficult for me to separate my dreams from my nightmares. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh i am so sorry,

cheri thumbnail
OH MY GOSH!!!!hi gaurav itz me cheri i love u alot!!!!!!

my question is:

Is this show ur fave show & do u like rusty?

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravchopraa

let the questions , comments flow on..will log on to answer tom...just didnt get any time today..

Hi I'm Muneeza that comment is a relief had been busy for the weekend n am happy that I didn't miss much. I've read all questions asked by other members n m sure if answered by u will reveal a lot more about u'r identity I too had a few questions of my own.Hope u get time to ponder n jot down a few lines .

1.U said u like the colour RED today while going thru a local paper I read a few attributes of this colour do they match u'r persona? Ppl who like red r energetic, humorous , tend to get angry soon n r impatient. R u the same?

2.Between Gaurav and Samay one attribute that u like /hate about each? 

3.A touching moment u recall till date?

4.U'r greatest fear or dread?

5.U'r inspiration? 

6.How do u convey each emotion thru u'r eyes? (biggest mystery of my life ,I have never seen such empowering & intense eyes.)

7.Oh !the last one U'r future in u'r career as u see it both Hollywood n Tellywood?

U rock so keep it up!😊

Edited by blind horizon - 17 years ago
coxy_nn thumbnail
aww Gaurav... you looked so good in the Indian telly awards. wish you had a performance:( well next time:) we'll keep our fingers crossed for now.:) love you always
BUBLY10 thumbnail
why not wrote:

Forum please please dont call him GC. My supervisor is called GC, the person who haunts my existence. The minute i see GC, i think of all my pending work and am ready to die with guilt. If you go on calling Gaurav GC, it will become difficult for me to separate my dreams from my nightmares.   

yes it does sounds like ..boyes from the "HOOD". They are really scary in this country. I dont like them at all. Gourav is nicer... 😳
mahalaxmik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mr Gaurav Chopra,

I really like the job that you are doing in this serial. i also watched you in Piya ka Ghar. I like the way you emote and i think that you do a good job in the intense scenes. All the best and hope to see you in a lot more serials.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Gaurav

I find your acting to be rather good -- I only started watching the show because of you and your acting skills (and I will add the good looks part in too -- why the heck not eh -- lol)

I must say -- you have an amazing voice -- reminds me of the BigB in some ways

What are your plans after this show or what shows are you planning to do? I am not a regular watcher of these indian drama's but I like your style and ability to speak with your eyes and silence a room when you speak..

Hope to catch you in some hollywood movies too --- Us Canadians dont get all these wonderful "drama" channels.