Gaurav Chopraa...Pls post your msgs here

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

hey everyone..how are you all doing?!...

some of you had the question if gauravchopraa is actually our sexy sam!...hehe...yes he is..

so please post all your messages for gaurav here...and he will try to reply back to as many of them as he canπŸ˜ƒ

*me bringing paani ki baalti for those who have fainted*

take care!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey gaurav.... i think u r doin an awesome job in aisa des hai mera.....saw u in ghoom also...u were gr8 as john abraham and the mms scene u rocked. keep up the great work...all the best for ur future!!!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Gaurav..first of all welcome to india-forums...
You are doing an awesome job in ADHM as samay...keep up the great work..wish you all the best for the future 😊
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! This is awesome news Manjot.

To Gaurav:

Welcome to I-F's ADHM! You have no idea, but you have a big fan base here!

You are a brilliant actor and I have seen you in Piya Ka Ghar. However, I like you better in Samay's role. You are an awesome actor and keep it up. πŸ‘ Sometimes, your mannerisms are like Big B and I love it! I like you in the Bad Boy type of roles. Your eyes are really powerful and emote a lot of feelings.

-Natasha πŸ˜ƒ
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi,Mr.Chopra.....I am Vasantha Rao.I am happy that you have visited this Forum.Thank you for taking time out of your schedule.I never really didn't know who you were....not even your name....and that's the truth.

I was oneday surfing the channels...and I saw the scene where my doll(Ms.Tandon)slaps you in the rain😭😭....I thought there's something in your aggressive character and I got hooked to the show.I really loved your attitude....you portrayed it brilliantly.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Your emoting abilities are par excellence.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You look nice with Ms.Soumya Tandon as a couple.Perhaps that could be another reason I am watching.I don't have any questions to ask youπŸ˜†

All I want to say......May the Lord bless you with a bright and prosperous future.I think you are a bit taciturn person.Am I right? 

BUBLY10 thumbnail
wow this is soooooooo coooooool . GAURAV, love you this much πŸ€—
khanrocks thumbnail
Hi Gaurev i think u are an awsome actor and your chemistry with Saumya is brilliant and i tuned in to ADHM only because u entered the show, the best assets of you are are your eyes , hair and deep voice that makes me weak on the knees , i hope evreything goes well for you and i hope to see SR love story progress

I jut want to ask what is your favourite Sam and Rusty scene that youve done so far?

Love ZaraEdited by khanrocks - 17 years ago
wazup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why don'tchya change you hair style?
pine-apple thumbnail
salam gaurav bhai
wellcome to this forum. i also started watching this show regulary ever since u entered into it. i only like your scenes in the show. the rest i just see them in ffwd mode.( i watch your show online) u r a great actor. i wish you success, happiness and a brilliant future ahead.
P:S i was 95-98% sure that u were the real gaurav chopra.
royaljatti thumbnail
hey gaurav,
there's nothing left for me to say..sab ne keh diya. but lemme emphasize. you are a brilliant actor, your expressions, voice and the burning intensity are just breathtakingly wonderful. i love this show and hope to see u in other good roles also.
    ahem!! now a personal question..dont b scared..jyaada personal nai.."Which hair oil do u use??" all of us here are dying to know. bohot hi acche baal hain..and we love tem!
       good luck..& keep up the amazing work.
leen