Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😊 Hi Gaurav, I dunno whether u'll eva come across this post but if U do then I must tell U that u r an excellent I repeat excellent actor.I started watching ADHM becuz of U ,Soumya I noticed later πŸ˜‰ when u'r onscreen frankly speaking my eyes hardly see anyone or anything else πŸ˜† .ADHM is becuz of U n Soumya.U'r multitalented U'r acting skills r brilliant, u'r a good dancer (watched u in Nach baliye 2) 😊 a superb actor, a mesmerizing person honestly.U'r eyes speak volumes it's hard for us gals to travel back to our world once we get lost in U'r eyes 😳 ,U'r voice is superb so deep n resonating I think I can go on forever n ever but time is short πŸ˜• ..............so to sum it all up U'r "FANTABULOUS!" just like the parathas u ate in ADHM πŸ˜‰.May Allah shower U with all his blessings ,a wonderful long life,an everlasting career n ofcourse whatever u pray n dream of Good Luck!for what ever U do. 😊
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

*sprinkliing water on your face*. Get up Maha! Yes, SS is HERE! πŸ˜ƒ

gauravchopraa thumbnail
Well, the day the mystery about me has been cleared. . Should end with one post 4m my side at least. . So here goes. . Thank u all 4the v v sweet, kind words. . πŸ˜› There are some specific questions that i shall answer later, as of now let me tell u that monday, tuesday 's episodes are not 2b missed. . There s so much there that u guys ve been talkin about (coincidentally) and more. . Hope u like them. . Also, ill be postin some pics . . Id like ur opinion on everything! Love, samay
RC5522 thumbnail
OMG πŸ˜ƒ ur actually gaurav chopra! WOW! well i have to say i really didnt like wen u first came in the show... nowww i cant stop saying ur the best and most well-built actor out there! you definitely have ur own defiition of style.. those velvet blazers, slight stuble and ur physique make u perfect! πŸ˜ƒ i really like ur show and i ONLY ONLY watch it for...u! i never like ADHM until i saw u πŸ˜†! i even tell my fiance that gc is soo hot!.. and he thinks im OVER obsessedd...
anywaysss u rock and keep up the awesome work! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† Edited by RC5522 - 17 years ago
ANJMAL thumbnail
Gaurav Chopra, you r so awesome! u are a brilliant actor. we wish adhm was all week long so we cud c u everyday! you act really well with saumya tandon and are doing fabulous on the show! thanks for visiting this forum. i don't know who said this, but all credit goes to whoever it is: "we are a bunch of besharam girls" - all we do is talk about you all day long! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
capri_90 thumbnail
OMGOMGOMG!! *I'm passing out hree!* I can't believe we're actully communicating wid Gaurav Chopra! its..like a DREAM COME TRUE in a FAIRY TALE or sumthin! πŸ˜‰ 😳 like...him actully talking wid US! here on I-F ADHM! wow! I still can't believe this!!
Gaurav ji..U'r brilliant in U'r acting & I wish U all the best for your future! & seriosuly after ADHM I'd be dieing to C U in more soaps or films! I love U'r acting & ohh yess! I love U'r hair man..it bring out U'r coolness shoo mch! I absoutley loved da episdoes in which U wore the Blue bandana & tht pathani salwar kameez U looked amazing! 😳 Keep it up! & I really CAN'T wait till Mon!! thanks for telling us abt it! & for future let Us knw which episdoes R goin 2 be da ONES we wnna C πŸ˜‰
U'r pair wid Soumya is jst..amazing! I hope U nvr leave ADHM! its uncomplete without U! I got glued to Aisa Des Hai Mera after U'r entry in it & most of da audience too 😳
Keep writing HERE on I-F!! Gaurav Ji! We All love U!!πŸ€—
CIAO! XOXO <3<3<3 πŸ‘

Loads of love, From MAHIRA 😳
Edited by capri_90 - 17 years ago
Sand thumbnail
I don't get to post much often thanks to the joys of Univ work πŸ€’πŸ˜† But I just wanted to say that you are doing an awesome job as Samay πŸ‘πŸ˜Š!!!! I especially like all the facial reactions, wonderful job, I never have to put in some detective work to figure what's going on with your character   πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . I truly wish you the best of luck and hope to see much more of your character! 😳 God Bless always. I sound like I'm an old Amma πŸ˜†! Take Care 😊 Edited by Sand - 17 years ago
Aabha thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tho aakhir yeh raaz ka parda uth hi gaya! Well, it's good to know that I wasn't just talking to some random person on I-F.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I'd just like to say a few things to you Gaurav:

1) Welcome to the ADHM forum on I-F!πŸ€— Its truly a pleasure to have you here.πŸ˜ƒ
1) Thank you for the PM!πŸ˜ƒ I liked it because you sounded like such a sweetheart and were completely candid in it!😳 πŸ˜†
2) Please stay in the acting profession because you are simply a joy to watch!πŸ˜‰ 😳
3) Thanks for the heads up for Mon/Tues episodes!πŸ˜ƒ Too bad I'll be at Uni when they're aired though.πŸ˜•
4) May God bless you with all the happiness in the world! πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of ❀️ and πŸ€—

~Abz~ 😳
shweetdreamz thumbnail
This is unbelievable! This is what makes gaurav chopra the greatest! he actually took time out for us! πŸ˜ƒ

If you want me to be candid then I would just ask you to marry me! (Dont worry i will fly all the way to India for you and Im also a U.S. Citizen πŸ˜‰ isnt that tempting Gaurav?)

but I will be lady-like here and just wish you the best of luck for all your future endeavors and hope that the world sees in you what I do and you have a starry successful career in acting!

keep up the great work sexy sam! you're amazingly different!

and thanks alot for the PM! it means alot to me.

Edited by shweetdreamz - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: gauravchopraa

Well, the day the mystery about me has been cleared. . Should end with one post 4m my side at least. . So here goes. . Thank u all 4the v v sweet, kind words. . πŸ˜› There are some specific questions that i shall answer later, as of now let me tell u that monday, tuesday 's episodes are not 2b missed. . There s so much there that u guys ve been talkin about (coincidentally) and more. . Hope u like them. . Also, ill be postin some pics . . Id like ur opinion on everything! Love, samay

Hi Gaurav jeeπŸ˜›

welcome to ADHM forum

So glad that you actually spared some time from ur busy schedule for ur endless fans out here

don't have much to say but just an applause for my side too πŸ‘....for being such a great and awesome actor

Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

will be waiting for the pics impatientlyπŸ˜›and keep posting  

Good Luck for evrthing in ur lifeπŸ‘πŸΌ

and please talk to Soumya Tandon to join I-FπŸ˜ƒ

and

Edited by gillkanwal - 17 years ago