Santoshi Maa - Daily Episode Discussion Thread #5

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Welcome to Santoshi Maa -

Daily Episode Discussion Thread #5!
🥳⭐️  🥳

****RULES****

# No bashing of other users or actors, etc...
# No spamming
# Take care of standard IF rules
# Be polite and nice to each other

Enjoy and Have Fun!
🥳 🥳🥳 🥳🥳 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
This thread can be used once the DEDT #4 reaches 150 pages. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YEY NEW DEDT 🥳Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Now daily episode chitchats & rants here 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Okay so I can't respond to your posts in DEDT #4 so I will comment here.  I am pretty sure the CV's will not mention Sindoori ever again.😕  Out of sight out of mind.  She served her purpose and now she is gone.  I too thought it was weird that Pratap suddenly got a conscience.  He was worrying about Santoshi and  crying on Kaki's lap.  This was the same man who was against Sairya and was rude to his own parents.  What happened now? I know.  Madhu kicked him to the curb.  I think they had to make Pratap like this so he could stay on the canvas and we would feel sympathetic towards him.  As for whether I think Ankur could fall for Santoshi. Maybe? I would have thought so more before, but at this time I am not sure.  These CV's have the ability to change the plot overnight so we shall see.😕  I would laugh if Ankur started to love Santoshi.  What if he became obsessed?😆  But you now what Dhairya had two girls so why can't Santoshi have a guy like Ankur after her. Also the bonus would be that Dhairya would be jealous.  I don't know why CV's are so against making him jealous?😕

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: oceanus85

Okay so I can't respond to your posts in DEDT #4 so I will comment here. I am pretty sure the CV's will not mention Sindoori ever again.😕 Out of sight out of mind. She served her purpose and now she is gone. I too thought it was weird that Pratap suddenly got a conscience. He was worrying about Santoshi and crying on Kaki's lap. This was the same man who was against Sairya and was rude to his own parents. What happened now? I know. Madhu kicked him to the curb. I think they had to make Pratap like this so he could stay on the canvas and we would feel sympathetic towards him. As for whether I think Ankur could fall for Santoshi. Maybe? I would have thought so more before, but at this time I am not sure. These CV's have the ability to change the plot overnight so we shall see.😕 I would laugh if Ankur started to love Santoshi. What if he became obsessed?😆 But you now what Dhairya had two girls so why can't Santoshi have a guy like Ankur after her. Also the bonus would be that Dhairya would be jealous. I don't know why CV's are so against making him jealous?😕

Obsessed Ankur 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hey Oci Shivi remember whennNupur was there during Riya track there was one scene where she was listening to Gulaabo song & Dhairya came & started dancing stylishly.Imagine Ankur & Dhairya both in theirvown happy mood dance on this song Ankur dances & comes from one side & Dhairya from the other side their eyes closed lost in dance they both bump into each other then Dhairya slips but Ankur catches Dhairya in his arm.Dhairya is hell embarrased.Ankur smirks at Dhairya.See uncle I saved you 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur told Santoshi to slap him & told Dabangg movie's popular dialog "Thappad se darr nahi lagta pyaar se darr lagta hai"/ I dont get scared of slap but love. 😆 Funny I made a post abt "Party Santoshi slap Dhairya" incident Named the topivmc "Thappad/Slap" I wanted ppl to imagine Santoshi say the same dialog that Ankur said in yest episode. 🤣.Here is the link of that post - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4694897.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hey Oci Shivi remember whennNupur was there during Riya track there was one scene where she was listening to Gulaabo song & Dhairya came & started dancing stylishly.Imagine Ankur & Dhairya both in theirvown happy mood dance on this song Ankur dances & comes from one side & Dhairya from the other side their eyes closed lost in dance they both bump into each other then Dhairya slips but Ankur catches Dhairya in his arm.Dhairya is hell embarrased.Ankur smirks at Dhairya.See uncle I saved you 🤣

🤣 Oh my god Symphony your imagination is too hilarious.  Haha Ankur catching Dhairya.😆  I swear the real romance is between these two.🤣  What shall we call this new jodi? Anya, Arya or something else?  You know Symphony after reading your post all these funny thoughts are coming to my mind.