Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
yes mitu i think v can wait till monday
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ill b checkin on this fanfic on monday..
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Hey Mitu Di!!! OMG! i just caught up with the fanfic from page 30. lol, ive been busy lately and couldnt get time to read it,and also bc of skool. but i just caught up!!! THE STORY IS AMAZING!! i love the moments you show btw angad and kripa. and im glad arti has gotten used to kripa as well. anyways plz keep up the GREAT work and continue soon!
mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry dearos....will continue from today...had lots of work to do .....will update it within 3-4 hours....
see ya all
mitu
mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry friends can't continue this story....as i am having a major computer problem.....I am not able to log in till 30th august....so I could not continue soon........hope to get back to u as soon as i can....
bye
mitu
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mitu

sorry friends can't continue this story....as i am having a major computer problem.....I am not able to log in till 30th august....so I could not continue soon........hope to get back to u as soon as i can....
bye
mitu

heyyyyyy. its okay.. everyone's comp gets problems one time or another.. well wait till the 30th or september but u gotta update asap! whenever yr comp starts workin. k....    
Dark Love thumbnail
excellent fan fic i hope ur comp gets fixed..please try to continue šŸ˜Š