Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Numera89 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awwwwwwwwwww cute ff! i assume that was the ending lol !
jjknlvr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if anyone wants me too..buh i would like someone else to help me too so if anyone is intrested they can PM me šŸ˜³
geeri thumbnail
HEY CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR FAN FICTION AND YOU STOPED WRTITING AFTER MARCH AND YOU SAID YOU WILL WRITE AGAIN SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE START WRITING AGAIN AND THINK ABOUT THIS IT IS THE SUMMER AND YOUR KID DOESN'T HAVE SCHOOL IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's really an excellent fan-fiction... pl continue soon..
geeri thumbnail
i would like to help you finish the fan fiction and if it is a yes then just right on this post that i can then i will give you my email
geeri thumbnail
are you going to post anymore cause if your not that just say cannot
mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey hi all of u....I am very sorry I was not able to get in touch with u all....actually got transfered, and had loads of work to complete and finally...i am free.....Will surely love to continue now....But if any one wants to continue.....then they are welcome...I won't mind it...
Love u alL
Mitu
lucky-moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitu

Hey hi all of u....I am very sorry I was not able to get in touch with u all....actually got transfered, and had loads of work to complete and finally...i am free.....Will surely love to continue now....But if any one wants to continue.....then they are welcome...I won't mind it...
Love u alL
Mitu

welcome back and plz u do the honor of continue this fanfiction and leave it as spectacular as it was before dearšŸ˜Š

geeri thumbnail
please con.. i only like it when you write the parts no one else should right them besides you because i like your writing alot
~kRiPaFaN8~ thumbnail
i like your writing too!! you are an awesome writer and i truley think so!! awesome fan-fic!