Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawoo thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awww mitu di such a cute prt 😳 plz cont sooon!!!!...hope aarti get close to kripa sooon...i feel bad 4 her πŸ˜”
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part! yea i hope aarti gets close 2 kripa i feel bad for her too!! continue soon!!
Divjot_10 thumbnail
Hey Mitu di,
It was a rediculously cute part. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Great Job... PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Continue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Bye
Divjot
mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well dearos.....children take their time to mix up....and i am sure...we will see kripa and aarati together......

well this knowledge is coming from experience......if u know what i mean....

Edited by mitu - 17 years ago
mitu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divjot_10

Hey Mitu di,
It was a rediculously cute part. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Great Job... PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Continue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Bye
Divjot

well dear....that was an extraordinary compliment.....thanks by the way....

will continue tomorrow now....

geeri thumbnail
please con.. i loved that part and make arti get close to kripa cause it is so sad how she isn't comfortable around kripa
mitu thumbnail
Well guys will continue on monday now....I have internet for only 2 hours a day for next one month...so had some work before the net goes away....
See ya and Love u all
Mitu
mitu thumbnail
Here is the next part friends.....
2 days passed by and every thing was set...Josh, Angad and Kripa all ready for their concerts...Kartik, Mishti and Prithvi looking for the arrangements.....Naina was happy playing with Aarati...and her family....They had a big party after the show ....but before that they had a press conference to attend....and Kripa was all tensed...to go in front of press...But as usual Angad was understanding and he held her hand and was with her through out the show.....The show too went well later and the hall was full with crazy fans...to see their stars back....The show went of well and Bobby was excited to see his sis perform with Angad once again...He had attented very few shows of Kripa earlier ....so he was happy to see her on stage...Aarati and sonu too enjoyed their parents brilliant performance....it was already time for party and Kripa was relieved that all went well and she quickly changed and went to Aarati and picked her up....Priya congradulated Kripa for her success....Every one was happy for Angad and Kripa......

Ok friends adding some characters in the show....to continue the story.....

Akshay : A music teacher in a college....very famous and wants to open his own school....but wants Angad and Kripa too to join his school as partners...

Yash : A crazy fan of Kripa in Akshay's college..

Shruti : Akshay's sis who is a student of Akshay too and yash's classmate.

Pritha : Angad's chilhood friend...comming from Delhi.

Ok friends will write the next part soon....

mitu thumbnail
Angad and Kripa are both happy and its 5 days past the show...Josh and Priya already packing for going back and so are sulebhan and Gayatri....Priya is in tears....for leaving Aarati...she is very sad to leave her...but then after some time controls her emotions and bids every one good bye and they all leave....Kartik is going to US...to wrap up all Angad's left over work.....with Josh ...Josh is happy for Angad that he has found his family back....Angad and Kripa get sponsors for many shows and are getting constant calls...which prithvi and Mishti are handling.....But one person was calling again and again asking for Angad...tellling Prithvi that he wants to talk to Angad personally.....Prithvi informs Angad about it and gives him the no. and asks him to call when he is free....Angad noted down the no...and looked at the no....it looked some what familiar....He called the no. and immidiately the person from other side recognized Angad........
It was Akshay on the other end...

A: Hello...

Ak: Hey Angad...Thanks u called...I would like to meet u...if u are free some time around in the evening....

A: Hello...can I know who this is?

There was a small pause at the other end

Ak: Oh sorry....Let me introduce my self....My name is Akshay and I am a music teacher....at NMA...

A: Why do u ,want to meet....If u have any thing to say u can tell me right here...I am a little busy......

Ak: Please Mr. Angad.....Its very important...

After some time Angad agrees and they hang up after confirming time and place...

Kripa had listned to most of the conversation...so she asked Angad who he was talking to.... Angad tells about Akshay and asks her if she remembers him from some where....as he feels that his voice is a little familiar............Kripa doesn't remember ...so they leave it to that...and Angad goes to get dressed to meet the guy....

mitu thumbnail
Angad feels as if they have met before but doesn't know where....so after meeting hands Angad asks him if they have met before...Again Akshay denies but after a small pause as earlier...looking a bit tensed...Angad feels that Akshay is hiding some thing...but ignores it for now...

A: So Akshay why did u call me here....

Ak: I had a proposal.......and I wanted to talk to u about it.....

A: What proposal?

Ak: I want to Open a Music school...One of the biggest in India....and I want u and kripa to be my partners.....

A: But why us? Do u need funds for ur project...Is that why u want us to join u? Because we already have our own music school which my dad manages....

Ak: I don't need any funds from u....I am capable of doing it my self....I just need urs and Kripa's name.....and fame...to my college...thats it....

A: Angad is little confused at his behaviour....Akshay I am not understanding u.....U only want our name....and u are going to use it in competition to our own Music accademy college.....Why do u think I will agree.....

Ak: Its a fair deal....thats the reason u will agree, by just giving my college ur name....I will make u both 51 % partners.....and I promise this will be one of the best accademy's in India......

A: I will think over and tell u about it....

Ak: Ok.....Can u tell me what is the starting budget we would need to start the project?:

A; Why are u afraid u may not able to afford it?

Ak: Oh no....I was just confirming...Will 50 be enough...I mean it in crores...

Angad was like shocked....Akshay told him that he was a school teacher and how come he has so much money....

A: Is this black money talking...If it is then i am not interested...

Ak:Hey hey....don't worry...Its not...its my Mom's property....which she got it from her ancesstors a few years back.....and she wants me to open an accademy....

A: Then why not u open it and name it on ur mom's name....

after a slightest pause....Akshay tells him....that he wants his name because.....many people know him and are crazzy fans...and that would maintain his college reputation....

A: Ok....Akshay...I will let u know later....I need to go now...My daughter and wife are waiting for me and then he leaves....

Akshay sits there starring at the back of Angad and gives a sigh of relief...He picks up his cell and dials a no....

AK: Its me....I met him and tried to convince...Lets see what he comes up with...I will try my best....

and then he keeps the phone......