Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ok friends now will continue tomorrow....
hawoo thumbnail
hey mitu di
i wonder wut tha secret is with akshay 😕 ...neways cant wait till tomorrow!!! 😉
mitu thumbnail
Here is the next part friends....

Angad comes home....and is in a deep thought....He is thinking as to why Akshay had made such a proposal...and that too with his own investment...He feels that there is some thing behind all this and is very tensed....Kripa notices that Angad is back...She goes to him and sees him all tensed up...
Kripa asks Angad what happened...why are u so tensed...did u talk to that guy...who is he and what does he want....Angad tells her about Akshay's proposal.....Kripa tells him to be careful and if possible stay out of all this...because she too thinks that no one would do this ...that too with a stranger.....and that too....he was talking about crores...She asks him to be causious and tells him whatever decision he makes she will be with him....She asks him to consult to Kartik and Dilip first though...Angad agrees and goes to Dilip....

Dilip tells him that actually their college is under huge losses this past 2 years...and due to that he is planning to sell it....Angad is shocked but asks if can't he make a success out of it again...Dilip tells him if he wants he can...but tells him to think over the offer of Akshay once again....It will be a huge competition...if another music acdemy is opened in a same place.....Angad nods and walks off...

He talks to Kartik too...who suggests if paper work is all good then he should go for the offer....

After thinking a lot....Angad comes to an conclusion that he will go for it....but would check the background of Akshay with some detective before....

Angad is surprised to hear that Akshay is a very good person and was a teacher in college from the age of 20....and has been till today for almost 10 years....Students love him and he had no social life....or any relatives except mother... Edited by mitu - 17 years ago
mitu thumbnail
A Year Leap
Akshay and Angad join in together ....
Today its almost 1 year and the music school is almost ready....Many well known singers and artists are are appointed as teachers , who will be auditing children for admissions....Kripa also opts to give up shows and teach singing in here....Angad is still doing his shows and is pretty much happy to become a rockstar again....

Aarati is 2 years old now...and they celebrated her 2nd birthday......She has grown very much bonded to Kripa now and loves her mother a lot........

Inaugration of college is in about 2 days and there were lots of chores to complete.....Akshay and Angad had become close friends ....Kartik took incharge of most of the stuff in college, so that the project gets completed soon.....

Angad was going to do the show with Kripa and Kripa was going to do the show for the last time with him, because she wanted to teach ....Angad was not happy with it...but agreed.....

On the inaugration day...Kripa got up early...got ready and did puja...She woke Aarati up and got her ready as well....They were supposed to go to college early.....
Kripa went to wake Angad up....

K: Angad....get up...Angad...You will be late for college...Akshay already called and told that he is in college....

A: Hmmm...kripa let me sleep...And I don't go to college any more....I have already left it long time back...

K: Very funny...now get up or else....

A: Or else what.....

K: You want to see....

a: umm umm

Kripa takes a big jug of water...and drops all the water on Angad.....Angad screams out loud and gets up and tries to grab Kripa...But kripa runs away...Angad keeps running behind her...and atlast holds her by waist and puts her on bed.....

A: So Mrs. Angad Khanna...is this the way to wake ur husband...?

K: Looks at him and grins...I have other ways too....

A: Ok show me....

K: Kripa shyly comes near his ear and shouts out loudly....

A: Agh...Kripa...U are too loud....U don't know how to wake ur husband up....U are always in a hurry....

Angad is still on top of Kripa and Aarati comes there.....

Ar: Mama fall down....Mama fall down...

Kripa tries to pust Angad off....but he teases her remains there...

K: Angad get up.....please....

A: Smiles.....First tell me the way u will wake me up from tomorrow....

K: I will show u tomorrow ...now get up.....

A: No...first tell me.....

Kripa quickly kisses Angad and pushes him aside and gets up...Angad laughingly....moves away

A: Thats my girl....

Ar: Thats girl....

Kripa looks in the mirror...if her dress is good.....

Angad picks up Arati :...Yeah thats my girl....Infact I have 2 girls who I love the most....and both girls give me kiss on my cheek now....
Aarati quickly kisses her father......

A: OK ...now mama's turn....

Ar: Mama papa kiss....

Kripa goes near them smiling....slowly she goes very near and suddenly kisses Aarati and laughs out loud and takes her and runs away......

A: I will see u.....

K:You will in the college and bye now...I am leaving with Kartik today......U come later....

A: Hey u never told me u wanted to go early...I could have dropped u...

k: Its ok...sleepy boy...I will go with Kartik....She slowly goes to him shuffles his hair and tries to go away...Angad holds her back...goes near her and kisses Aarati first and then Kripa and tell them both love u and bye......
mitu thumbnail
Now will continue tomorrow....bye all
soaps_01 thumbnail
Great parts!!!

Plz cont soon!
stonex thumbnail
wonderful parts
have read after a long time

[/IMG]
insia12 thumbnail
that was a gr8 part...cont soon
mitu thumbnail
Hey friends...I don't have enough time to continue the story till this monday...as we are shifting our apartment...but i promise i will continue this on monday....
see ya all
mitu
insia12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitu

Hey friends...I don't have enough time to continue the story till this monday...as we are shifting our apartment...but i promise i will continue this on monday....
see ya all
mitu

its ok mitu....we understand.....n we will wait