Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks friends...will continue soon....let me capture what i have written so far...as i lost touch of it...and will be on my way..........
Divjot_10 thumbnail
Hey mitu di,
Welcome back 😊 .......... Its great that u r finally back and will start ur fab writing. I missed this ff. Can't wait. good Luck and Bye
Divjot 😃
soaps_01 thumbnail
Hey!
I finally finished reading the fanfic and its just awesome!!!!!!
👏
Plz cont soon!!!
mitu thumbnail
Hi friends here is the next part.....

Khanas, Prithvi and Mishti....as well as Josh and family all reach Mumbai and meet Kripa's family there....Her parents are happy seeing Kripa back....and all of them have a emotional time around and go home....Naina...welcomes Kripa, Angad and Aarati...in traditional way...and all go in.....after spending some time together.....Naina tells Angad and Kripa to go to their room and take rest....and then she asks if she can take Aarati with her to show her room.....Angad goes near his mother ...

A: Mom u don't have to ask permission to take ur own grand child.....

N: After what i did to urs and Kripa's life.....Angad stops his mother....

A: That is past mom and I am happy to be back with u and I love u....

N: Hugs Angad and then sees Kripa looking at them from back teary eyed....Naina calls her too and hugs her as well......Then she asks them to go and freshen up....Meanwhile Dilip shows Sulebhan towards their room while Kartik shows josh their room.....

Kripa and Angad reach their room and Kripa stops there looking and remembering the past...Angad places his hand on her shoulder and with his eyes asks her whats the matter...Kripa shakes her head and Angad leads her in.......Naina had taken special care to decorate the room and Kripa loved it.....

K: Today I am very happy to be back here with our family...

A: Me too Kripa and this is all due to u....I am only sorry for what happened......Kripa puts a hand on his mouth...looking lovingly towards Angad.....Angad removes her hand but holds it on his cheek.......But thats all in the past and I am happy now that we all are back together and u are with me where u belong....and then slowly he circles her in his arms and they hug for a long time....Suddenly there is a knock at the door.....and a loud cry of Aarati comming....Kripa runs towards the door......and Angad follows....Naina comes inside with crying Aarati...and Angad asks Naina whats the matter....

N: I don't know....may be she got afraid seeing the strangers....and not seeing u .......Kripa took Aarati in her arms....but Aarati was pushing her self on Angad.....Angad took Aarati and then suddenly Aarati was quite....Kripa feels a little bit of a outsider and Naina notices this...She puts a hand on her shoulder....

N: Just give her some time Kripa...she will know u soon....Kripa just nods and Naina leaves.....
Angad gathers kripa with one hand and pulls her towards him...and Aarati starts laughing at them.....Angad smiles at both of them and all hug each other.....

A: Guess i need to wait till she is asleep....to hug u again....Kripa makes faces and tells him that she will bring some clothes for Aarati and freshen her up.....She stops in the door way.....frowning....and looks back....
Angad asks her what happened...

K: Guess I don't know a single thing where her stuff are...what she likes and all.....

A: I will tell u every thing...common...lets go and show u our stuff.....

All of them go to where Naina has prepared Aarati's room.....Kripa is delighted to see Aarati's room....with the crip and toys ....and so on....

k: This is lovely......

A: Yeah......Mom sure worked a lot on it.....Aarati....slipped down...and started playing with toys...and Angad opened her bag and showed all of Aarti's stuff.......and asked Kipa to put it in the drawers as she feels convinent......After about 1/2 an hour every thing was set....Kripa asked if this was all ....

A: No kripa...most of Aarati's stuff is in US...and dadi has shipped every thing here......before she left for london...so we will get it within few days....

Kripa nodded and then together they took Aarati for her bath and then fed her and made her sleep as she was tired after a long journey.....

They heard sonu crying ...and went to josh's rooom.......Josh told them that Sonu wants to play with Aarati.....Kripa took Sonu with her and showed Sonu that Aarati was sleeping and then slowly made him sleep besides Aarati.....after some time......Priya was delighted to have some rest and all of them left the children to have their dinner......
mitu thumbnail
After the dinner.....Angad announces to every one that he will start doing the shows here again only on one condition...and that is Kripa join him too....Kripa is fixed in her place...pale and frightened and then Angad looks at her...He goes near her and asks her whats the matter..Kripa just shakes her head and walks out towards her room...Angad fully confused goes behind her...all are tensed as to why Kripa was acting like this...Angad goes to their room....and looks for Kripa..He finds her sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes....Angad slowly goes towards her and sits besides her...and puts an arm around her shoulder....Kripa leans back and then hugs Angad tightly crying ......Angad totally confused hugged her and let her cry for some time and when she was quite...slowly took her face in his hand and looked in her eyes....

A: Kripa whats the matter....? I am sorry I announced that in public ...may be i should i have asked u first and then let every one know....But if u don't want to perform with me....then its ok...I wont force u.....

Kripa does not answer for a long time...then she shakes her head......No Angad...its nothing like that...I would love to sing with u...But....its been so long that i sang...i never did sing after I left u...and u telling me to sing...and all brought back the memories of the last show we did together....and all....I am sorry I reacted in such a way....but I am not sure i can sing with u......I don't want ur show to be a disaster due to me....

A: I have full trust in u kripa even if u don't...and i know...u can sing very well...and i want u with me.....because I can't sing with out u...
    and even if it is a disaster....i am sure we will have lots to laugh about and enjoy our self after that....
Kripa laughs at that and hugs Angad...Angad hugs her back and slowly kisses her on her neck.....and then asks her if she is ready to do the show...she tells yes...and then Angad happily grabs her and gets up and circles her round and round and Kripa starts laughing out loud.....And then they see all the family members staring and them....and both realize what they are doing and Angad puts Kripa down and they slowly walk towards the door.....All of them keep staring at them and then burst out laughing....All bid them good night and Close their door and leave...Kripa all embarrased hugs Angad back and Angad smiles back and they call it a night.............
hawoo thumbnail
awe mitu di...such cute prtzzz1!!itzzz really nice to have u back!!!!
Divjot_10 thumbnail
Wow........ those were some cute additions to the amazing ff. Good luck and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue with the story. Bye
divjot
geeri thumbnail
great part please con.. i love it
mitu thumbnail
Thanks guys...will post next part within some time
love ya
mitu
mitu thumbnail
Here is the next part....

Its a new day....and every one is up.....even arati and sonu are up, fresh ...having their breakfast.....Angad and Kripa come and see them and smile.....Naina informs them that their show is fixed after 3 days......and they are taking care of all the arrangements....and asks them both to be ready....for it...All are busy in some or other things.....Angad asks Josh too to join them in the show....and Josh agrees for Kripa and Angad's sake.. Priya and Kripa both take the children outside in the garden to play.....and Angad and Josh go out with Kartik to make the arrangements, etc....Its full of a busy day...Kripa looks at all the chaos and remembers the days she spent here...and smiles....Priya asks her why she is smiling and kripa tells her ....Priya and Kripa have a long chat and Kripa asks about priya's parents and priya says they are ok....and busy in their shecdule.....After about an hour...it was almost sunny...and they went inside...fed their children and made them sleep...Aaarati was quite comfortable if priya was around...so priya waited till aarati was asleep.....Angad...josh and Kartik came back and all of them had their lunch....Angad asked kripa to come along with him to the studio where they will practice , but kripa was hesitant to leave Aarati just now...but priya assured her that she will take care of Aarati for 2-3 days and then she can take care when they leave....Kripa agreed slowly...and Angad dragged her...out so that he can spend some time alone with her........Kripa smiles at Angad's eagerness.....and goes along with him....But Angad instead of taking her to the studio...takes her to the beach where they went before......Kripa recalls the old times...and Angad starts sprinkling water on her.....they have a lovely afternoon once again...with each other...all the dreadful past forgetten ...but just the two...

In the evening Angad took kripa to a lovely hotel for dinner and they had a nice time together....It was almost 9 in the night...and kripa was getting worried about Aarati...Angad was used to keep Aarati with Priya...But he understood Kripa's restlessness and said they will be home soon....They reached house..by the time Aarati was already asleep and so were Priya and Josh...

K: I think....childrens wore them out....

A: Yeah I think so.....Then Angad asks Kripa to come some where....and then he took her to the terrace....Kripa had never come up...because she never had time before...and she never stayed for long in this house....They mostly stayed at dadi's place...so she was amazed to look outside ...It was beautiful around ..with night lights......and lovely climate....Angad slowly took Kripa by her waist and started to dance in a slow rythem.....and then he slowly sang a very romantic song....Kripa was so engrossed that she too began to sing with him...but never noticed it until the end....Slowly....Angadd....came up and told her...

A: See I told u ...u would be perfect.....

Kripa gets confused...and asks him what he is talking about...and Angad tells her...that just now she sung perfectly and they are really made for each other......and before Kripa could say any thing else....Angad kissed her slowly and began to dance again.......Kripa was just over the moon to come back home after a long long time...and in to the arms of the person she loved more than any thing else.........