Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annapurna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
didi dont end this i cant imagine i love this fanfic plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz atlast kripa&angad are together
bye take care
luv u
anu
insia12 thumbnail
it was Superb................plz dunt end i luv this fanfic since ages!! 😳
lucky-moon thumbnail
it awesome and regarding to the ending this fiction i would say plz don't i prefer this story to be keep going angad and kripa have a child and how they are protected about her and angad career moving on to great hightest and kripa being a house wife and a nice smooth life makes a complete family what say 😳
mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well lucky.........Lets see where the story gets......I will continue for a little while more .......
Thanks for all of ur suggesstions......Will continue from Monday....
bye
Love ya
mitu
insia12 thumbnail
i m waiting 4 u 2 continue!!! 😊
Divjot_10 thumbnail

Thanks Di... 😃! Edited by Divjot_10 - 18 years ago
sabi thumbnail
waitingg...........cont plzz 😊
annapurna thumbnail
thanks didi wating..................
insia12 thumbnail
Continue ....me waiting frm so long!!
mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Doctor asks Angad to keep Kripa in hospital for a day more in an observation and then they can take her home....Angad is both relieved and happy to hear it and tells Kripa about it.....Priya meanwhile tells Kripa that she is taking Aarati home as she might be hungry and sleepy now....as its her nap time now....Kripa nods reluctantly and all of them leave with Aarati and Sonu with them, except Angad....

k: Angad u too go home and rest ....you have been in hospital for ever....U need ur rest...

A: I need nothing except to be with my wife.....

Kripa looked away ashamed....and tears forming in her eyes.....

Angad noticed the sudden change in Kripa's mood....He slowly made Kripa look towards him and saw tears that have started flowing from her eyes....

A: Kripa...slowly he wiped her tears.....Whats the matter?Are u feeling sick..?

K: Kripa just shook her head and looked away....

A: Tell me....

K: I have been such a fool Angad...I deserted my own daughter when she needed me most.....I did not even look back....And now even Priya is so like her mother to her...and I am still a stranger.....She was so happy to see Priya and Sonu....U see.....I missed the best part in our childs year...I missed her affection and I missed loving her.........And for all this I am the only one responsible....

A: Kept one finger on her lips....No u are not the one...I am the one who deserted u from ur daughter....Its due to me that u had a fall....Its due to me that our daughter would not be alive today........

Then it was kripa's turn to shake her head and silence Angad....Both hugged each other in a silent moment....thinking about the past.....what they lost....and for those moments when they were not together.....Slowly they felt apart and Kripa looked at Angad and asked him to tell her every thing....about their daughter......

Angad started telling her from the day she was born...as how he was stuck in snow...about Aarati being in Baby unit for 2 months....how he used to talk to her and she used to respond...the day they discharged her and he brought her to Kripa's room to meet her daughter...and then when he came back leaving Aarati at home how he discovered Kripa was gone....and then how he raised Aarati....and moments they missed Kripa....and every thing........Kripa and Angad both had tears in their eyes.....by the end....and it was almost evening till they both looked happily at each other.........there was a knock on the door and they fell apart.....

It was Josh with Aarati on one side and Sonu on the other.....both playing with his hairs.....and giggling...Kripa's face lit up looking at the children......But then suddenly she asked where they were and where is Sneha.....

A: Kripa we had to bring u to London to keep in touch with the doctor....and Sneha could not leave her grandma.....But I promised her that we will come and meet her once u are Ok.....You can talk to her through phone.......Here and he handed her his cell....

Kripa called Sneha and Sneha was so relived hearing Kripa's voice.....they had a long chat...while Angad and Josh were playing with Aarati and Sonu...besides the bed...After they both said there good bye......Kripa looked at the babies and Angad and Josh...Once again her eyes filled with tears...for the time she lost...But when Angad slowly felt her looking there way....Kripa wiped her tears and smiled at them and raised her hands in the indication to give Aarati to her.....Angad slowly took Aarati...and handed her to Kripa....She kissed Aarati....but Aarati was in mood to play with Sonu....so soon she got down and joined Sonu...Kripa felt a sense of loss...but Angad took her hand and comforted her saying she loves playing with Sonu...and Josh joined in saying that they never allow him to take them...when they are playing....and always....they need to make them sleep before seperating them from each other to take them home.....Kripa smiled looking at both of them......