Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
He slowly......raised his hand and tried to keep it on Kripa....but kripa moved away.....Angad's expression filled with pain.......too....

a: Kripa ....Don't u want to meet Aarati?

Kripa Ingnoring Angad...and behaving as if they are old friends.....

K: Angad...how are u? Oh yes I met Aarati....She is lovely little girl......She faked a smile at both of them, but could no longer go on....so she just turned around continuously trying to stop her tears.....

A: You can't fake smiles....or supress ur sorrow before me Kripa.....Remember....I can catch u in a second....

K: Then why don't u understand ur self and leave Angad?

A: I can't?

K: Why not? You have ur life....U have ur daughter....What else u want? If u are still worried about me, then don't...I can take care of my self...I am fine....Good luck and bye.....and she waited for him to leave..............But Angad did not move....He kept looking at her.....but never moved...

Kripa turned around.....with the same question.?

A: Yes u are right.....I have my life.....I have my daughter.....but still...I want one thing in our life.....Mother of my daughter.....who is not with us still...?

k: kripa looked at Angad with confusion.....Where is she..then?

A: In front of me.....

Kripa looked as if Angad would laugh out any moment now and tell her he was joking....and if this was a joke, she would never forgive Angad for one....

K: Angad.....Don't do this to me....Please go away...I can stand this any more....Please go away..............and she just kept her eyes closed and her hands on her ears ....refusing to hear any thing more......Angad slowly came near her..........

A: This is no joke Kripa....Meet your daughter....Our daughter....Aarati...whom u have given birth.....Who has come in this world due to our love,....
vs21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was lovely

do cont. soon!!!

Luv
Vibu!
mitu thumbnail
A: I would have lost her due to my carelessness...........Due to my anger....but I think God took pity on me....and saved our daughter......but between this....I lost my love....and our daughter lost her mother......We never lost hope though and were searching for u every possible place....but atlast today..we met our destination.....

Kripa blankly looked at Angad.....She wanted to believe him but could not....She kept looking at him and then her eyes went to their daughter.....Slowly without a word....Angad held Aarati to Kripa....asking her to hold her daughter..........Kripa confused...distressed looked at Angad for confirmation....and Angad nodded and assured her with his eyes...........

Tears...filled kripa's eyes...She took Aarati in her arms....and laughed and cried at the same time......She was so happy.......that tears never stopped falling....she kissed her daughter...looking at her...with love....and hugged her........Angad....encircled them both and put his arms around his wife and daughter and they had a lovely family hug.......

Behind them they heard sounds calling for them....and saw all of them there......Kripa surprised to see them all...hugged them with Aarati still in her arms and every one welcomed her back......Life could not be better.......Priya introduced Sonu to Kripa....and Kripa kissed him and looked happily at her daughter.........who was busy playing with Kripa's earings.............
mitu thumbnail
Ok....Guys...tell me if u want me continue and drag this story...or end it soon..........can do any thing....as u all wish......love u all...............

Mitu..........
stonex thumbnail
wonderful parts
👏
vs21 thumbnail
Continue the story..lol

I dont want it to end this soon! 😊
mitu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyAriViBu21

Continue the story..lol

I dont want it to end this soon! 😊

Are u sure dear...I don't want to bore u all dragging unwantedly............like KYPH.....

vs21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitu

Are u sure dear...I don't want to bore u all dragging unwantedly............like KYPH.....

Well atleast another good amount of parts!!! 😊

newkidontheblok thumbnail
mistu di too gud plz cont soon 😊
Divjot_10 thumbnail
Hey..mitu di... 😊
oh....My....gosh..there is no way that u r going to end this  fanfic. plzzzzzzzzzz di don't end it already.... plzzzzzzzzzzz keep posting some good, lovely, best, fabulous, exciting parts. I really love this fanfic. Finally angad and kripa have met and now kripa knows the truth....i'm soooooo 😃happy.... I am crying and smiling at the same time....w/tears of happiness. hey...di plzzzzzzz keep continuing this fanfic for a while.... Thank You!! Bye Bye..
Good Luck!! 😃
Divjot. 😊
Edited by Divjot_10 - 18 years ago