livelyandlovely thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
TRAILER: "Karn ko bacha lijiye Samrat Yidhishthir...daya kijiye mein vinti karta hun mere mitra ko bacha lijiye, apne jyeshth ko bacha lijiye" Duryadhan said this sinking down on his knees in front of Yudhishthir..."Yeh asabhav hai...yadi koi upay hota tih mai apne pran de kar bhi bhratashree ko bachane ka prayas karta" Yudhishthir said feeling helpless and paralyzed..."Upay hai.." suddenly Nakul said...

Hi guys! This idea popped into my mind after watching yesterdays episode. Duryodhan looked so helpless, and so did the Pandavas...a few changes are there in the story line
  1. Droupadi is the wife of only Yudhishthir (because I dont think any woman deserves to be given off to 5 men and I also think her fire and his calm make a killer pair...an d actually i am a Arjun-Shubhadra fan so she had to marry someone else)...
  2. Abhimanyu did not die, Nakul sahadev treated him after Kauravas left him for dead...so he went into a comatose like state...but he is still alive..
  3.  Dushyasan also is yet alive and unattacked by Bhim...
  4. Karna had opposed Droupadi vastra haran and Gandhari had stopped it in time so that sequence didn't happen though she was insulted real bad(dragging by hair and sensual comments and all that)
So its basically about how pain brings family rather brothers together, its about crisis, remorse and forgiveness. Tell me guys what you think...as this is my first fanfic (or first post for that matter) so both bouquets and brick-bats are wellcome...๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Duryodhan asking forgiveness from Draupadi was actually a very difficult fact to digest...so would't mid your altered storyline

Update soon...would love to read your take!
                                                             PAIN HEALS WOUNDS

Karn was lying there wounded surrounded by his brothers and Duryidhan. Duryodhan was feeling so helpless he needed to save his friend but how? He suddenly remembered that the Pandavas had defied death numerous time may be once again they will for their own brother atleast... He ran to Yudhishthir and begged "Apne jyeshth ko bacha lijiye, mere mitra ko bacha lijiye...main vinti karta hun...sara aryavarta Indraprastha hastinapur sab aapka...main swayam apka kadmo ka daas ban jaayunga bas mere mitra ko..." he broke down sinking to his knees..."Duryodhan koi upay nahi hai.." Yudhishthir said. "Aisa na kahiye... sab kehte hain aap me bohot karuna hai...apne jyesth ko bacha lijiye...mai bhi aapka anuj...gyaat hai ki aapke prati har ek anyay ka mai sutradhar par phir bhi daya karke meri yeh vinti sun lijiye...Karn ko bacha lijiye..bacha lijiye.." Duryodhan went on ranting like a lunatic... Yudhishthir looked at him he looked so vulnerable now just like his brothers had looked when they were little..Dueyodhan was still chanting like a delirious man. Yudhishthir sat in front of him and shaked him hard..."Duryodhan chetna mein aao" he shouteed "Koi upaay nahi hai Duryodhan.. agar hota toh mere ishwar jaante hain ki pran de kar bhi hum Jyeshth ko bachate" he said feeling equally helpless, his hands gripping duryodhan's shoulder. "Upai hai" suddenly Nakul startled everyone "Yaha se Virat nagari ke bich Uttari van mein ek nadi hai jiske rasatal mein ek mani hai jis mani ko ek aushadhi mein milakar anjalik ashtra ke pravao ka pratikar kar sakte. Par us mani ki raksha yaksh aur naag karte hain jis karan use lana bohot kathin hai" he said. "Mai laaunga wo mani" Duryodhan said like a drowning man getting shore. "Tum akele nahi hum dono jaayenge wo mani lane" Yudhishthir said... "parantu bhratashri aap" bhim tried to protest "koi parantu nahi bhim, tum yahi rahoge aur mataon ki raksha karoge" Yudhishthir ordered "parantu tab tak bharatashree ko jivit kaise rakhenge" "Main rakh sakta hun unhe jivit" it was Arjun who spoke and without any explanation he just grabbed a knife cut his palm dropped the blood on Karn's wound, Karna's breathing suddenly rised. "Jisne bhi anjalik astra chalaya hai uske khoon se sench kar inhe samayik ruo se jivit rakh sakte hai" Sahadev said. "Aaplogon ki jaldi karna hoga". They carried Karn to the nearest camp...Arjun was not speaking he just sat near Karn. Duryodhan and Yudhishthir left soon after Karn was laid properly inside and both the armies had been instructed not to fight. The war had come to stand still... the only thing Duryodhan now wanted was to save Karn. Everything else could wait.

How is it people the first chap...please comment guys... 
Originally posted by: Ankita.11

Duryodhan asking forgiveness from Draupadi was actually a very difficult fact to digest...so would't mid your altered storyline

Update soon...would love to read your take!

Actually even I couldn't  digest the fact...thats why the change and anyway no woman would forgive such an act...Thanks for commenting dear  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
-abhi-singh- thumbnail
Hey...its aweaome...i liked it so much ..
Originally posted by: -abhi-singh-

Hey...its aweaome...i liked it so much ..

Thanks..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I liking this fanfic๐Ÿ˜Š
Guys one thing I have starbharat actors in mind when writing this...but you can imagine as you wish...this fic is inspired by SPK so I posted it here but Starbharat was so much better...anyway you can imagine as you like...
thanks Nonie12345 for your comment...
Edited by livelyandlovely - 7 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelyandlovely

Guys one thing I have starbharat actors in mind when writing this...but you can imagine as you wish...this fic is inspired by SPK so I posted it here but Starbharat was so much better...anyway you can imagine as you like...

thanks Nonie12345 for your comment...

you are welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒI agree with you. starbharat is awesome.I too do the same thing when i am a writing on story on MB
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am sorry I won't read your story as I am a strict Arjun Draupadi fan. So no comments.