Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

I find this entire pregnancy little weird.

I know this will sound little orthodox,  saara is 24, very much capable to conceive, but her papa is producing kids. ๐Ÿ˜†

Such things were normal earlier but now a days it's little embarrassing. 

I actually agree. I honestly would be ashamed. But everything in BW works that way, What is embarrassing for normal people is very courageous for them๐Ÿ˜†

I mean Mira is 23 and Pregnant, Sara is same age and her dad is having a child LOL
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

I actually agree. I honestly would be ashamed. But everything in BW works that way, What is embarrassing for normal people is very courageous for them๐Ÿ˜†

I mean Mira is 23 and Pregnant, Sara is same age and her dad is having a child LOL

It was actually quite common back in the days. My mom's eldest sibling and her are 23 years apart. 
Saif became a father at a young age. He was 23 years old when Sara was born. For a dude, that's super young and not very common in todays day and age. 

Not to mention, if Kareena and Saif had married and had a child like Shahid and Mira did, within a year of knowing each other, Sara at the time would have been only 14 years old. It's THEIR choice that they waited 10 years. Happens in life. 
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Media ke pass koi kaam dhandha nai h kya