Saif's ex-wife Amrita Singh LASHES OUT on Kareena's pregnancy - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Bokwas.Misleading headline to grab attention.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG! How pathetic to ask an ex what current wife's pregnancy. It's just common sense--don't do it.
I think it's completely fine to lash out at journalists, she didn't wish any ill on Saif or Kareena just telling the journos to not ask her.

The way Sara and Ibrahim have been raised--I mean so studious and well-behaved all the credit goes to their mother. Especially since she sacrificed a lot and even went back to work when she needed to. I think it's unfair to ask her to be supportive and what not. Like she deserves a life that doesn't hinge on Saif-kareena and separate from their affairs.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I m sick and tired of this media 🀒
So insensitive πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Media completely stepped out of the boundary here. It's none of their business, period.Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 7 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 Why did the journalist ask her this question ..she is absolutely correct in her reply. 
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
STUPID & IN SENSITIVE MEDIA. What the hell did they expected from her to sing Badhai ho badhai.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am surprised at the reaction on media. I mean that's what tabloids do. It's nothing new. Not moraly correct, I agree but such gossips sell like no tomorrow. Look at the gossip thread of our own forum.

When Ashton Kutcher's then GF got preggers with his baby, Demi Moore was bombared with such questions too. And worse they were coming out of a fresh divorce unlike Saif and Amrita.
Amrita could have been a bigger person here and simply could have  wished them luck.

Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 7 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
okay so 5 am in the morning is my speculation, thats why I added the prominent probably.
for all I know, they prolly called her at 12:30pm.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why the hell did media ask her this??πŸ˜•...her reaction is quite normal...these days media🀒🀒...so disgusting act πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...and when did she lash out on kareena's pregrency??...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where does it say she got called 5 in the morning?