Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Why should Amrita even answer such a stupid question. 
Journalists these days 🤢 

btw any idea what is the equation between Amrita & Kareena??
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I only have an idea of Kareena's relationship with Saif's kids, which is really good. 
No idea about Amrita. I do know that Kareena has always spoken very highly of Amrita and credits her for how well Sara and Ebrahim have turned out. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I felt amrita was too soft to the journo...if i was her...i would have track down him/her and give the idiot a tight punch on the face...but never mind...still great going amrita👍🏼...what did the journo expect...she will jump with joy and distribute sweets in the surrounding...just becos of a few stupid journos...journalism has gone down the drains...

regarding kids completing studies...i totally support amrita-saif decision...complete your studies...get your degrees than pursue your dreams...what was kareena smoking when she told rajeev that she is against sara going college...when she very well knows an actress span in acting field is short...karisma regrets how she was sad that she could not complete her studies...she loves studies...i felt bad for her...studies are important more than anything...even acting...i am glad amrita is very strict on that...she is a good mother
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Who'll be the next Nawab if Kareena has a son?

Ibrahim. He is the first son whatsoever! Unless Saif differentiates in his children!
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

what was kareena smoking when she told rajeev that she is against sara going college...when she very well knows an actress span in acting field is short...karisma regrets how she was sad that she could not complete her studies...she loves studies...i felt bad for her...studies are important more than anything...even acting...i am glad amrita is very strict on that...she is a good mother

Kareena did not say that. She's always been very proud of the fact that Sara is so bright and always stroke about it numerous times. I just posted an interview clip where she did that.
Yes, she DOES add that Sara is beautiful and so smart and has the best of both her parents, and she'd be wonderful in bollywood, but that's genuine pride. 

IF she really didn't care about Sara, she would instead be trying to ensure she does NOT come into bollywood so her own image doenst take a hit. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena did not say that. She's always been very proud of the fact that Sara is so bright and always stroke about it numerous times. I just posted an interview clip where she did that.
Yes, she DOES add that Sara is beautiful and so smart and has the best of both her parents, and she'd be wonderful in bollywood, but that's genuine pride. 

IF she really didn't care about Sara, she would instead be trying to ensure she does NOT come into bollywood so her own image doenst take a hit. 

thanks for the info...i did not watch this interview...thank you..

Mistyy thumbnail
That was unnecessary for journos to hurt her feelings like that. But the best way she could have trolled these journos is by wishing Saifeena , and wish them well. Then they wouldn't have been able to make mockery and news out of these people's lives.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

regarding kids completing studies...i totally support amrita-saif decision...complete your studies...get your degrees than pursue your dreams...what was kareena smoking when she told rajeev that she is against sara going college..

This is the only clip I can find online regarding Kareena speaking of Sara. Please let me know your thoughts of what she says and if you find that Kareena was against Sara going to college.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEKVJE_5xII[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: Mistyy

That was unnecessary for journos to hurt her feelings like that. But the best way she could have trolled these journos is by wishing Saifeena , and wish them well. Then they wouldn't have been able to make mockery and news out of these people's lives.

These tabloids are vicious and so cold. All they care about is sensational news and headlines and controversy. Ethics, dignity, and basic human respect is beyond them
Edited by desigal90 - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail
@desigal...nopes...infact she speaks highly of sara on completing her studies...i did not catch this interview...thanks for posting it...
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Although I am very happy for Kareena but i quiet feel media should have left Amrita alone. She still didnt get anyone to marry & obviously her saut having a baby irked her. Till today she thought she was the one bearing nawab khandan ki bachhe but now its no more so. The only thing she had special is now no more so ... kareena now has looks age baby everything ...maybe I feel that's how she feels.  But I think Saif will love all his children equally .