Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

What made you think that I was accusing you for bashing these actresses?  My point was you realised this topic has been diverted when someone special was mentioned , and not when TM opened this topic. 😆

My avtar option normally remains close, so don't know who was in your siggy till you mentioned.  And I am bashing SRK here because this topic is about why anyone from industry is not standing up, not because your siggy and dp is important for me. 😆 There are 100 threads running on same topic, I have not brought anyone else.

And what is the definition of family? Only wife and kids.? I thought your parents, bro, sis are also part of family. Just because most of these actresses are not married means they have no family and heir life is not normal like shahrukh?  So typical 😆 Not saying you are bashing these actresses but your definition of family and normal life is absurd.

@bold- 😆 ok if you say so.

You are the one who accused me for diverting the topic and I'm targeting you?

All I have seen in this forum that you have never been targeted by others.

You abuse others and get abused by them. It's a fair game.

Never interacted with you but already targeted you?

What exactly is definition of target? people who do not worship your idol are by default targeting you.? Or someone found my reply funny and you automatically got targeted? 

The very fact that you singled out my comments on SRK and Aamir and quoted me, and didnt bother to quote the TM's topic or other members bashing the actresses, is proof enough that you are more bothered abt me talking abt this issue. 
And this is not the first time you have done this, you did this on another topic a few weeks ago, singled out my comment and mocked. 
I dont see you targeting the guy who opened the topic challenging those actresses, but you are more bothered abt what I posted abt SRK and Aamir? 😕
And you are saying I dont get targeted? Are you kidding me? 😆 
A basher opened a whole topic on me and chandni and some members had a gala time personally attacking us both for no reason, I guess you werent here at that time. Or were you?

And lastly, please read carefully before shooting off, I was talking abt Sallu not having a normal family life, not abt the young actresses. If he had a normal life at 50 yrs age, he would probably not be so messed up!
Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BollyBoy

None of them will say sh*t because Salman can ruin their careers... he is that powerful..

Agreed

remember what happened to Aishwarya when she spoke up against Salman? She got kicked out of almost a dozen movies! Her career suffered for years!
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallavi25

The very fact that you singled out my comments on SRK and Aamir and quoted me, and didnt bother to quote the TM's topic or other members bashing the actresses, is proof enough that you are more bothered abt me talking abt this issue. 
And this is not the first time you have done this, you did this on another topic a few weeks ago, singled out my comment and mocked. 
I dont see you targeting the guy who opened the topic challenging those actresses, but you are more bothered abt what I posted abt SRK and Aamir? 😕
And you are saying I dont get targeted? Are you kidding me? 😆 
A basher opened a whole topic on me and chandni and some members had a gala time personally attacking us both for no reason, I guess you werent here at that time. Or were you?

And lastly, please read carefully before shooting off, I was talking abt Sallu not having a normal family life, not abt the young actresses. If he had a normal life at 50 yrs age, he would probably not be so messed up!

I singled out becoz I was the one who brought SRK and aamir in this topic, not becoz you are important for me.You said diverting the topic by bringing srk and aamir, you didnt say diverting the topic by bringing those actresses. Not hard to decipher.

And I dont remember mocking you. You are giving too much importance to urself. Yes, I bash srk but why are you taking that on you ?

When you get in fan war there is is nothing like 'targeted'. Whatever pages I have read on srk-salman fan war, both group are equally vile. No one is victim and no one is culprit. Either stay away from those fan wars OR stop using victim card.

And specially you were never targeted by me becoz I dont take part in such threads.

Coming sallu, he is having abnormal life becoz of his kaands and court cases, not becoz he is not married and dont have kids.😆 Not getting married and not having kids are not sign of abnormal life or imperfect life or messed up life, so I dont why did you bring wife and kids.

Few years back when srk had fight with him, he was very much married and having kids. Nothing happened to his wife and kids. So what's the point?
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh what a way to divert the topic. 
SRK, Aamir aren't the usual activists unlike anupam kher or javed aktar. At least SRK isnt, he refuses to comment on anything after the controversy 

The two are close to sallu, and would actually speak to him directly than publicly condemn him. 

It's the seniors who should speak out. But they won't. In respect of salim Khan. And unlike the controversy issue, there is nothing to discuss about. It's clear as daylight that what he spoke was insensitive and issue an apology. I mean why give him 7days and why let things simmer in twitter. When the said person has no guts to apologise. 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
double post Edited by Divine-Pearl - 7 years ago
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well I can see some normal reactions around me (for e.g. even my spouse who doesnt like Salman Khan at all) who are saying the reaction to Salman's comment is getting a bit OTT. And they said the same when SRK and Aamir released controversial statements 😛 I guess I can see why these actresses are not speaking up now 😕 

Plus, few twitter Salman fans have been abusing SM REAL bad, who would want to invite that 🤢
CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Well I can see some normal reactions around me (for e.g. even my spouse who doesnt like Salman Khan at all) who are saying the reaction to Salman's comment is getting a bit OTT. And they said the same when SRK and Aamir released controversial statements 😛 I guess I can see why these actresses are not speaking up now 😕 

Plus, few twitter Salman fans have been abusing SM REAL bad, who would want to invite that 🤢

It's not over the top.

He should have apologized immediately in same interview to prove that was unintentional. And when this matter is spreading like fire, still he is unaffected.

But his father said sorry, friends taking side   and fans getting vile on twitter.

The apology from his side is missing.

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 7 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Oh what a way to divert the topic. 

SRK, Aamir aren't the usual activists unlike anupam kher or javed aktar. At least SRK isnt, he refuses to comment on anything after the controversy 

The two are close to sallu, and would actually speak to him directly than publicly condemn him. 

It's the seniors who should speak out. But they won't. In respect of salim Khan. And unlike the controversy issue, there is nothing to discuss about. It's clear as daylight that what he spoke was insensitive and issue an apology. I mean why give him 7days and why let things simmer in twitter. When the said person has no guts to apologise. 

Exactly, bringing up Aamir and SRK, both of whom got badly burned and bashed last year for intolerance comments, they even got called TRAITORS! 😲
 These 2 dont shoot off their mouths on every issue, at least not anymore!
Its people like Anupam Kher, Javed Akhtar, Paresh Rawal, even Amitabh Bachchan who are always tweeting abt controversies and issues! So people shd ask why these social activist BW celebs are not speaking up now! 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

It's not over the top.

He should have apologized immediately in same interview to prove that was unintentional. And when this matter is spreading like fire, still he is unaffected.

But his father said sorry, friends taking side on  and fans getting vile on twitter.

The apology from his side is missing.

@ Bold - I said the same to my hubby 🥱 Discussing Intolerance and demeaning/trivializing Rape is NOT same. Intolerance issue mostly affects a certain % of the country. Rape affects 50% ..👎🏼(almost, and if such mentality continue, soon the ratio of man:woman is gonna be lower)

And this is neither funny, nor casual. I can't think of any situation/explanation where a person has to give such ridiculous statement. The reaction is just APT and the NEED OF THE HOUR.. 

I am also waiting for his apology. But disappointed to see his father releasing one. What would I do with that ? I am not bothered about Salim Khan or his statements or apologies 🥱 Salman's comment bothered me 
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lisa Ray @Lisaraniray 1h1 hour ago

Lisa Ray

Just got wind of Salman's inappropriate and insensitive remark in my current time zone. Unacceptable. Draw the line.